Kanawha County prosecutor says he shouldn't be suspended

Apr 14, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: West Virginia Metro

At times emotional, at others defiant, Kanawha County prosecutor Mark Plants said during a news conference Monday he has done nothing wrong by disciplining his son with a spanking.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2014
GO GO GO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

he just don't get it------it wasn't a spanking.

the integrity of the prosecutors office is more important than a politicians ego.

GO GO GO
Big guy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

STAY STAY STAY wrote:
We love you Mark!!! Keep fighting the good fight!!!
Probably not a very good choice of words there.... just sayin'...
boogie on down the road

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

STAY STAY STAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? Well, they're MY WORDS, Big guy, Little brain! It's called 'Free Speech' so get over it or get off Topix! LOL
What was so funny?
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Seems to me Mark somewhere along the line forgot about Karma.
do you see what I see

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

I saw on here where someone was trying to find out why reports are saying Sarah Plants' brother replaced her in the Prosecutors office but that he was actually hired to replace Matt Harvey. I think that needs to be checked out, too. Did Plants decide he didn't really need a "Prosecutor's Assistant" when Sarah left? Her job was more than done??? LOL
a little info

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

do you see what I see wrote:
I saw on here where someone was trying to find out why reports are saying Sarah Plants' brother replaced her in the Prosecutors office but that he was actually hired to replace Matt Harvey. I think that needs to be checked out, too. Did Plants decide he didn't really need a "Prosecutor's Assistant" when Sarah left? Her job was more than done??? LOL
Apparently Harvey was hired as an Assistant to Mark Plants in July 2009, around the same time as Sarah. Mark needed a lot of help then, too. Harvey's salary was greater than the $45000 one paid to Nathan, Sarahs brother. I saw where Nathan was hired to replace Harvey, too. That is more than strange. Who replaced Sarah? Oh wait, she's irreplaceable! LMAO
bystander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

go go go was that the poll that 47% said nothing should be done to him and also had a choice of suppend him frrom cases, remove him, or both? something no one is talking about is 47% said do nothing but 53% want something major done to him. I agree he needs to Go Go Go
All Freaks Will Burn

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Mark needs suspended and spanked on top his bald head. He needs a tattoo of hair. Curly hair. Shrek with black curly hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••