Last 3 sentenced in AEP fraud case

Last 3 sentenced in AEP fraud case

There are 5 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Last 3 sentenced in AEP fraud case. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

U.S. District Judge John Copenhaver handed down sentences Tuesday to Karen Hodges, and Mark and Crystal Ingram.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

just awful

Ardsley, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
So after getting just home confinement this girl Crystal is asking people to pay her rent for 8 months?!?! Seriously you shouldn't have done this in the first place!!! All of us struggle 1 way or another but we don't scheme on way to get free $$ you did the crime honey now do your time because this Tax payer is not going to help you pay your rent!!!
shes nasty

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2012
and a skank! bet she ain't postin' on FB anymore! LOL!
Kim

Winfield, WV

#3 Oct 3, 2012
just awful wrote:
So after getting just home confinement this girl Crystal is asking people to pay her rent for 8 months?!?! Seriously you shouldn't have done this in the first place!!! All of us struggle 1 way or another but we don't scheme on way to get free $$ you did the crime honey now do your time because this Tax payer is not going to help you pay your rent!!!
Omg she needs to get a job and work like everyone else!! Quit trying to get handouts!! Why does her post actually say?? How pathetic!! Also she is using a pic of one of her friends as her profile pic and acting like its her!! I mean really, why would u do that?? People tht know her know she looks nothing like that
cr8zyness

Winfield, WV

#4 Nov 18, 2012
She is on Facebook now trying to prostitute. I'm not sure what is wrong with her but no one would pay for that nasty thing. But it's "outlined in gold" bahahaha. The pictures she posts which she "tries" to act like are actually her are even funnier. She talks about drugs blatantly in code "pepsi" and I assume she thinks people don't see through it. LOL get a job honey!
Kim

Winfield, WV

#6 Nov 21, 2012
cr8zyness wrote:
She is on Facebook now trying to prostitute. I'm not sure what is wrong with her but no one would pay for that nasty thing. But it's "outlined in gold" bahahaha. The pictures she posts which she "tries" to act like are actually her are even funnier. She talks about drugs blatantly in code "pepsi" and I assume she thinks people don't see through it. LOL get a job honey!
Your right no one would pay for that! It's hilarious the pics she post, everyone knows its not her except for her "Creed" Fans, lol... She won't get a job and if she does she won't keep it, she never has before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg man charged with production of child... 4 hr Doyle Hargraves 2
News Ruidoso Police Department adopts 'high profile ... (Sep '14) 4 hr GladysSmith 7
News As tax season arrives mail theft, fraud schemes... 7 hr Sinclair Lewis 5
News Judge blocks Indiana genetic abnormality aborti... 8 hr WeTheSheeple 2
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... 11 hr Guest 155
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Wed catnip 8
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Jun 29 Outrageous 61
More from around the web