Castlewood teen freed to await trial ...

Castlewood teen freed to await trial is accuser's neighbor

There are 9 comments on the TriCities.com story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Castlewood teen freed to await trial is accuser's neighbor. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

The home of the lone Castlewood High School teenager freed to await trial on charges of sexually assaulting a classmate is two houses down from the accuser, a Bristol Herald Courier investigation revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

Wait a minute

Lebanon, VA

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Do they live in Rolling Hills?
give a minute

Lebanon, VA

#2 Oct 26, 2012
nope. mew rd near storage buildings.
OMG

Lebanon, VA

#3 Oct 26, 2012
ohhhhh....do you know names? I heard my friend's son was involvedbut I can't find out forsure.
no name

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Who's your friend
Wait a minute

Lebanon, VA

#5 Oct 27, 2012
He's a phillips.
Casper

Salem, VA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
when will these young men well monsters go to court? dose anyone know thay should be locked away and then people will treat them the way thay need to be treated like someones B**ch in jail an that;s what thay all deserve too

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Casper wrote:
when will these young men well monsters go to court? dose anyone know thay should be locked away and then people will treat them the way thay need to be treated like someones B**ch in jail an that;s what thay all deserve too
does* they*
and yes, everyone agrees.
lol

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
fr3aknasty wrote:
<quoted text>does* they*
and yes, everyone agrees.
Don't forget BITCH if your being all correct

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 8, 2012
where would bitch have sounded correct in my sentence? I could have said "and yes, everyone agrees, bitch," but that would have been calling the other person bitch. so, I'll leave it as is. your argument is invalid.

and honestly, the majority of the reason I did correct them was out of the goodness of my heart. look at the number of times they said, "thay." almost seems like they think it's correct. wouldn't want it on my conscience that I let someone go out in this world spelling like that and humiliate themselves, now would I? nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton On Police Murders: 'Don't Let Hate Infe... 7 hr True Judgement 49
News Victorville ranked No. 9 on 'California's most ... 8 hr Lulubelle Fire 5
News Veteran Ogdensburg police lieutenant charged wi... Thu Petey 1
News Sanctuary Cities Are Some of the Few Havens for... Thu Dee Dee Dee 2
News Hillary defense seeks documentation on errors i... Thu Process 1
News Charges: Accused's Brother Threatened Witness I... Thu wichita-rick 7
News Public Defender Accused Growing Pot Is Fired (Jul '12) Wed ashliegh 13
More from around the web