Judge sets hearing for Nail motions

Judge sets hearing for Nail motions

There are 36 comments on the Richmond Daily News story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Judge sets hearing for Nail motions. In it, Richmond Daily News reports that:

Nail's attorney, Stanley Thompson of Richmond, and Ray County Prosecutor Danielle Rogers have engaged in a long-running battle of motions, denials and continuances since Nail was charged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fagator

Mount Vernon, MO

#28 Jul 13, 2012
I hope Jerry gets away with it he should of shot them for real. what garbage
lmfao

Holden, MO

#29 Jul 15, 2012
loling wrote:
shes so stupid if she dont know what hes doing andwho hes doing it with. he hangs with darels daughter-chy
desiree knows he has darels daughter with him all the time shes not against sharing
clevernamehere

Kansas City, KS

#30 Jul 15, 2012
I hears jerry say chy stalks him and tries to call all the time and she won't leave him alone I think the little girl has a stalking problem. I also herd she wishes jeery would leave desiree so she could get a chance, that came directly from her mouth.
why

Holden, MO

#31 Jul 15, 2012
if shes stalking him why would he have her in his vehicle on several occasions? in public places
clevernamehere

Kansas City, KS

#32 Jul 15, 2012
No I heard jerry had said that but not from him directly. Desiree needs to know what's going on.
stef

Holden, MO

#33 Jul 15, 2012
she would never believe it. her own sister was doing him when they lived in the house by farm service

Lenexa, KS

#36 Aug 16, 2012
BB gun is nothing to selling the meth and beating wife. Why you think is is with darrell, ryan so much!! She is nothing but a trashy tatoo ho.
Heehee
#37 Aug 17, 2012
guest wrote:
BB gun is nothing to selling the meth and beating wife. Why you think is is with darrell, ryan so much!! She is nothing but a trashy tatoo ho.
you still sniffing farts you cow, mooooooooooooo
hoot

Olathe, KS

#38 Aug 31, 2012
Shooting is mild to all the METH he selling. As far as shooting if you had been one shot you would want something done weather it was a shot gun or bb gun
sister

Ringwood, OK

#39 Sep 8, 2012
My sister is not trashy and her tattoos look good seems like to me y'all want wut she's got don't hate you don't have no reason to bash her

Overland Park, KS

#40 Oct 10, 2012
Hell he is a hugh Meth dealer too and just a bb gun. If it was you would you say just a bb gun. what if an eye had been shot out ever think about that. but mommy has money so everyone is suppose to ignore his drunk drugged up ass all the time.
abcd

United States

#41 Oct 17, 2012
Well maybe if he gets sent to prison some of the MeTH dealing in Orrick wil slow down.
what

Waynesville, MO

#42 Oct 20, 2012
does desiree know this is going on? or is she in on it too. she seems to play the innocent act is she or isnt she on it?
wondering

Lone Jack, MO

#43 Dec 26, 2012
does anyone find it odd that after police search jerrys house he comes out smelling like a rrrrose with these charges also disappearing.
AmandaJo

Kingfisher, OK

#45 May 2, 2013
stef wrote:
she would never believe it. her own sister was doing him when they lived in the house by farm service
this is her sister who the hell is this
AmandaJo

Kingfisher, OK

#46 May 2, 2013
guest wrote:
she is not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 5 hr Angry 50
News Legal Memorandum Sun DARPA 1
News U.S. Attorney issues statement on assault of Tw... Sat blindjustus 1
News Children's Mercy Hospital Honored for Combating... Sat Nmc 2
News Alarming Tale of L.A. Sheriff's Officers (May '15) Sat hood-cats 3
News In the fight against sexual assault, this schoo... Sat Paddling has its ... 4
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) Sat Paddling has its ... 36
More from around the web