Man robs Ky. bank tellers at gunpoint

Man robs Ky. bank tellers at gunpoint

There are 24 comments on the WKRN story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Man robs Ky. bank tellers at gunpoint. In it, WKRN reports that:

Police are continuing to search for a man who robbed bank tellers at gunpoint on Thursday afternoon in Franklin, Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amen

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2012
mike wrote:
i am one of those people in walmart ,and everywhere else, that has a gun strapped to my waist. walmart took their signs down long ago. Please remember, MOST criminals will NOT openly carry their firearm. So the majority of the time, if you see a gun on someones waist, they are probably a law abiding citizen who will protect all those around him if need be. That being said, i also carry in banks. If it gets robbed while im in there, if i felt someones LIFE was in danger and i had the chance, i would shoot. There needs to be more law abiding citizens who carry and would do the same.
I totally agree!
Amen

United States

#22 Dec 3, 2012
mike wrote:
to newcomer. its cheaper than you think. I am a KY instructor and i do the classes for 60 dollars per person. alot of instructors are charging up to 125 dollars but that is against KY law. I do not do it for the money. I do it because i want to inform all KY residents of the laws and i think ALL law abiding citizens should carry a weapon. After the class you also have to pay 65 dollars to your sheriffs dept. for the background checks.
How do I schedule a class with you?
mike

Portland, TN

#23 Dec 4, 2012
email at [email protected] . then i will email you my phone #.
Amen

United States

#24 Dec 4, 2012
mike wrote:
email at [email protected] . then i will email you my phone #.
Awesome!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 4 min Katrina 1,320
News Two years for Pittsfield man in sexual assault ... 3 hr Ka Boom Talmudistan 3
News Court of Criminal Appeals stays ruling that voi... 11 hr Fact checker 2
News Weiner faces sentencing in latest chapter of se... Mon RustyS 7
News Diane Dimond: Still No Justice for JonBenet Ram... (Dec '16) Mon Jonnie B 179
News Betsy DeVos draws praise, outrage for rescindin... Sun girldowntheroad 3
News COMMENTARY Dreamers deserve better than limbo Sun Red Crosse 3
More from around the web