Officer arrested in ghoulish plot

Officer arrested in ghoulish plot

There are 29 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Officer arrested in ghoulish plot. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Federal authorities say a New York City police officer plotted to kidnap women, rape and torture them and then cook and eat their body parts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Plottmasteram

Saint James, NY

#23 Oct 26, 2012
On top of his most recent legal troubles,Gilberto "Bushmeat "Valle now faces extra charges as there was some incriminating evidence he was planning on consuming the individual accompenied with a Big Gulp...
On Dalton China

Yonkers, NY

#24 Oct 26, 2012
Maia Pleiades wrote:
this is an incredibly sick yet good story since he was apparently busted before he hurt anyone.
"Your honor, can't you take a joke?"
ToTheIgnoramus

Queens Village, NY

#25 Oct 26, 2012
You know who you are.

How does it feel to work for Satan? Thats what you are doing turkey.

Satan hates women more than most because the Messiah came through a woman. He was born of a virgin without a man's help.

The Bible says there will be enmity between Satan and women because of this. Thats why all the hatred toward women. Any man who hates women works for Satan. And when he's done with you he will destroy you. He does not know the meaning of loyalty.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26 Oct 27, 2012
I'm married to an officer and this is disgusting. I feel 4 his ex wife and child. People are sick now days. I swear I think the Internet is bad news. I'm pretty sure if you misuse the data base it's illegal. Well it is in ohio like a felony! They should slowly cook him n make him suffer.
yum yum gimme some

Wellsboro, PA

#27 Nov 5, 2012
I wish I could have some slow cooked McNeighbor.
ItsTrue

Queens Village, NY

#28 Nov 5, 2012
officerswife2010 wrote:
I'm married to an officer and this is disgusting. I feel 4 his ex wife and child. People are sick now days. I swear I think the Internet is bad news. I'm pretty sure if you misuse the data base it's illegal. Well it is in ohio like a felony! They should slowly cook him n make him suffer.
There's always a couple of rotten apples. They get taken out. This man is not worthy of the uniform.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29 Nov 5, 2012
Maia Pleiades wrote:
this is an incredibly sick yet good story since he was apparently busted before he hurt anyone.
"to protect and serve"...?
It's not his fault. He misread and thought his oath was "to abduct and serve" ... on a plate.
num num

Wellsboro, PA

#30 Nov 8, 2012
I sure can go for a skeezer stake.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31 Nov 24, 2012
Ugh so gross!!!! And you're right bad apples everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 3 min Use the whisper c... 9
News 3 in Hardin Co. face prescription drug charges (Mar '10) 1 hr wishing 30
News Plight of Farmworkers Focus of Santa Barbara Co... 13 hr Reggie Williams 1
News Fla. legislator wants to increase crime penalti... 14 hr Wildchild 1
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 15 hr Sparks3414 53
News City warns: 'If you illegally dump, we'll take ... 15 hr BPT 1
News Sheriff David Clarke: Sanctuary cities are have... 21 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web