Officer arrested in ghoulish plot

Full story: WIVB-TV Buffalo

Federal authorities say a New York City police officer plotted to kidnap women, rape and torture them and then cook and eat their body parts.
Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Plottmasteram

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

On top of his most recent legal troubles,Gilberto "Bushmeat "Valle now faces extra charges as there was some incriminating evidence he was planning on consuming the individual accompenied with a Big Gulp...
On Dalton China

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Maia Pleiades wrote:
this is an incredibly sick yet good story since he was apparently busted before he hurt anyone.
"Your honor, can't you take a joke?"
ToTheIgnoramus

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

You know who you are.

How does it feel to work for Satan? Thats what you are doing turkey.

Satan hates women more than most because the Messiah came through a woman. He was born of a virgin without a man's help.

The Bible says there will be enmity between Satan and women because of this. Thats why all the hatred toward women. Any man who hates women works for Satan. And when he's done with you he will destroy you. He does not know the meaning of loyalty.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I'm married to an officer and this is disgusting. I feel 4 his ex wife and child. People are sick now days. I swear I think the Internet is bad news. I'm pretty sure if you misuse the data base it's illegal. Well it is in ohio like a felony! They should slowly cook him n make him suffer.
yum yum gimme some

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I wish I could have some slow cooked McNeighbor.
ItsTrue

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

officerswife2010 wrote:
I'm married to an officer and this is disgusting. I feel 4 his ex wife and child. People are sick now days. I swear I think the Internet is bad news. I'm pretty sure if you misuse the data base it's illegal. Well it is in ohio like a felony! They should slowly cook him n make him suffer.
There's always a couple of rotten apples. They get taken out. This man is not worthy of the uniform.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Davisburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Maia Pleiades wrote:
this is an incredibly sick yet good story since he was apparently busted before he hurt anyone.
"to protect and serve"...?
It's not his fault. He misread and thought his oath was "to abduct and serve" ... on a plate.
num num

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I sure can go for a skeezer stake.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Ugh so gross!!!! And you're right bad apples everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••