Secure Communities Could Be Detaining...

Secure Communities Could Be Detaining Legal Asian Americans in Travis County

There are 26 comments on the KUT-FM Austin story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Secure Communities Could Be Detaining Legal Asian Americans in Travis County. In it, KUT-FM Austin reports that:

Last month, the Austin City Council signed a resolution to opt out of Secure Communities , a partnership between Immigration and Customs Enforcement and law enforcement to detain, fingerprint and cross-reference the immigration status of people picked up for suspicion of certain crimes, with the goal of deporting "criminal aliens."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUT-FM Austin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#1 Jul 9, 2014
beautiful. Did I ever mention to east asian toad that there are a lot of politicians in my extended family.
lol

Newtown, Australia

#2 Jul 9, 2014
you used to work in politics pj? do you wear a smashing suit to work in your current position?
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#3 Jul 9, 2014
I've never been in politics. I have family that is. I do kinesthesiology, fitness training and occasional admissions paper work at 2 colleges(same college but it has many satellites, some of which are close together.) Luckily, my admissions work is limited because I feel like I'm going to lose my shit when less qualified non-whites(and that includes every other race) gets admitted to graduate programs when they are, literally, less academically qualified. Colleges, especially private ones, as in non-state funded, keep their minimal outside funding up by turning down Caucasian applicants and going around and recruiting non-whites so they can take advantage of the black scholarship, or the chink scholarship..but it gets way more ridiculous than that..there's like 3rd generation holocaust survivor scholarships. There's scholarships for crap you wouldn't believe. The only thing that would be too offensive for the liberal world of advanced education to accept is a white american scholarship. If your a white american, your only going to get a scholarship for sports, ridiculously high academic achievement or, very occasionally, white kids get take advantage of, let's say the "geography scholarship" because there's only 10 kids at a time who happen to pick that obsolete major and they all happen to be white sometimes; sometimes not though and, in those cases, it always goes to someone without "white privilege." 'White privilege" is one of the favorite catch phrases of the always-super-liberal social studies professors. They make me sick. They practically go around apologizing for being white because of how much easier they understand their life to be than that of minorities. Ironically, the black professors, generally, seem to be less into that bullshit.
To Reading PA

Pelham, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2014
Colleges love to recruit minorities because it's easy tuition money for colleges that are already overspending on their pretty buildings, fancy athletic stadiums, and lawns which is just all show to attract students. Administration needs a targeted enrollment number in order for them to profit.
I know you're upset that "lesser applicants" are accepted. However, all colleges are happy to get access to all that FAFSA and loan money, which by the way screws over many college students irrelevant to race.
Many students should not have been accepted in the first place, and will drop out after the first year or two with massive loans. But your college presidents and board (mostly European American) has no problem screwing over naive 18 year olds financially regardless of race. And this is how the Upper Whites play the game.
So you can get as hateful as you want towards non-Whites, but your White college president and board is happy as long as enrollment numbers are up.
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#5 Jul 9, 2014
no I have no delusions about the fact that there's morons and morally bankrupt people of all creeds and colors. White is no exception. I just think that the asian community is essentially, nearly, entirely morally bankrupt and lacks complete integrity for what and who they are. Dangling money in front of them, universally, gives you the ability to change anything you want about them; which makes them drones, soulless, and characteristically weak. Selling drugs as a black thug is not a socially beneficial thing but, at least when they go about making money their way; they keep their morals, attitudes, religion etc. once they buy their way into rap music or legitimate business. They don't drop their Ebonics just because the monetary system says that a complete makeover would probably be appropriate and maybe they should cut the braids off and not wear so much jewelry. They have some immovable integrity. I never see any asian people with the confidence to walk around in traditional asian garments and reject assimilation/copying into the white culture. They are mindless mimickers.
To Reading PA

Pelham, NY

#6 Jul 9, 2014
I think you need to travel. Have you ever traveled through Asia?

American culture has embraced Asian culinary and martial arts. Without jiu jitsu from Japan and kickboxing from Thailand, you would never have MMA in the USA.

American medicine has also embraced a lot of Asian traditional medicine acupuncture, herb treatments, and yoga.

Everyone mimics, "steals", and improves.

Also you targeted human trafficking as only an Asian problem, Russia, Albania, and the sex workers in Europe have a lot of that going on as well. Also here in the US we have that Superbowl child trafficking prostitution. You've chosen to nit picked Asians but Europeans obviously commit the same problems.

In terms of mimicry, that's what upper Whites have designed. Hollywood and marketing so everyone globally buys American culture.

It's silly to state Asians don't walk around in traditional silk robes in the US, a large part of the US Muslim population doesn't walk around in traditional shiek veils, nor Mexicans with Somberos.

Should Americans walk around with cowboy hats in Asia?

I feel that you hate Asians regardless if we assimilate, or don't assimilate, whatever we do, you will criticize. Have you ever taken the time to know an Asian person?
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#7 Jul 10, 2014
Yeah. I know more than a couple asian people independent of each other. That's a large part of the reason that I don't like them. And, while, yes, we have acupuncture and homeopathic medicines here; when someone gets really sick with something serious they head straight to American medical institutions. People may cleanse their colons with herbs or relax with acupuncture but I don't see too many patients with heart problems talking about how wonderfully a few needles in their forehead made them feel. Also, if you want to bring up jiu jitsu being the foundation for modern mixed martial arts, that may be true, but it was the south American rendition of jiu jitsu that that birthed the ufc. The Gracie family and their students were the people who crafted that art form into something dominating. Joyce Gracie was the first internationally dominant jiu jitsu artist. I don't really know enough about either art form (traditional or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) to say that one copied the other or not; or to what extent. I do know, however, that Brazilian jiu jitsu is what became the ground game of fighting and now there's sort of a trend towards modern renditions of greco-roman style wrestling and strike fighting/boxing. Also, comparing the baggy clothing "ghetto" black people wear and cowboy hats or traditional asian robes really isn't the same thing. Cowboy hats and traditional asian robes would be more along the lines of African tribal wear. However, throughout the late 70's to early 80's, the black community had a culture that evolved into jewelry, baggy clothes, etc. The white culture evolved into casual/designer clothing and the asian culture just copies whoever; in order to slip their way into the culture, jobs and social circles that they want. It's not just about assimilating or not assimilating; it's about making an original contribution. Yes, everyone, "mimics, steals, and improves" but most people/cultures put their own twist on things instead of running to capitalize on other peoples' exact creations. Stealing a clothing style or assimilating into a culture aren't bad qualities in and of themselves; but they're a symptom of a lack of integrity when they pervade every aspect of life in a person from a significantly different culture. Learning the language well to get a job is one thing. It's another thing when you try to act like the Americans you see on television because your whole life revolves around climbing to the top of a culture that you don't even understand; and then imposing your own morals and values onto people once you've mimicked your way into any position of authority. I've seen asian professors, clearly, do everything they can to see that other Asians succeed while the white ones tread carefully to make sure that the white students aren't picked for the internships or limited invitation "field trips" to places where there is opportunity for networking. Not too mention the Asian psychology professors. That's where their intense lack of cultural understanding really shines through in a destructive way for students. They can learn and memorize English words like "secure" or "attachment." However, when those or other words are taken into a different context like "secure attachment" as in the psychological term; they completely screw up the meaning and get indignant whenever anyone(especially students) try to correct them by, well, interpreting the textbook correctly. It's so disgusting to watch them be completely wrong about something(a lot of things) and when a student complains..the administration does nothing because that would be culturally insensitive. So now you're going to have students, in whatever courses these morons teach, accepting their idiocy and regurgitating it just to pass a test. Then, later on, down the road, when one of them is doing something important; They'll do it wrong because of what ching chong taught them in his, always, extremely-literal interpretation of everything
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#8 Jul 10, 2014
Yeah. I know more than a couple asian people independent of each other. That's a large part of the reason that I don't like them. And, while, yes, we have acupuncture and homeopathic medicines here; when someone gets really sick with something serious they head straight to American medical institutions. People may cleanse their colons with herbs or relax with acupuncture but I don't see too many patients with heart problems talking about how wonderfully a few needles in their forehead made them feel. Also, if you want to bring up jiu jitsu being the foundation for modern mixed martial arts, that may be true, but it was the south American rendition of jiu jitsu that that birthed the ufc. The Gracie family and their students were the people who crafted that art form into something dominating. Joyce Gracie was the first internationally dominant jiu jitsu artist. I don't really know enough about either art form (traditional or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) to say that one copied the other or not; or to what extent. I do know, however, that Brazilian jiu jitsu is what became the ground game of fighting and now there's sort of a trend towards modern renditions of greco-roman style wrestling and strike fighting/boxing. Also, comparing the baggy clothing "ghetto" black people wear and cowboy hats or traditional asian robes really isn't the same thing. Cowboy hats and traditional asian robes would be more along the lines of African tribal wear. However, throughout the late 70's to early 80's, the black community had a culture that evolved into jewelry, baggy clothes, etc. The white culture evolved into casual/designer clothing and the asian culture just copies whoever; in order to slip their way into the culture, jobs and social circles that they want. It's not just about assimilating or not assimilating; it's about making an original contribution. Yes, everyone, "mimics, steals, and improves" but most people/cultures put their own twist on things instead of running to capitalize on other peoples' exact creations. Stealing a clothing style or assimilating into a culture aren't bad qualities in and of themselves; but they're a symptom of a lack of integrity when they pervade every aspect of life in a person from a significantly different culture. Learning the language well to get a job is one thing. It's another thing when you try to act like the Americans you see on television because your whole life revolves around climbing to the top of a culture that you don't even understand; and then imposing your own morals and values onto people once you've mimicked your way into any position of authority. I've seen asian professors, clearly, do everything they can to see that other Asians succeed while the white ones tread carefully to make sure that the white students aren't picked for the internships or limited invitation "field trips" to places where there is opportunity for networking. Not too mention the Asian psychology professors. That's where their intense lack of cultural understanding really shines through in a destructive way for students. They can learn and memorize English words like "secure" or "attachment." However, when those or other words are taken into a different context like "secure attachment" as in the psychological term; they completely screw up the meaning and get indignant whenever anyone(especially students) try to correct them by, well, interpreting the textbook correctly. It's so disgusting to watch them be completely wrong about something(a lot of things) and when a student complains:the administration does nothing because that would be culturally insensitive. So now you're going to have students, in whatever courses these morons teach, accepting their idiocy and regurgitating it just to pass a test. Then, later on, down the road, when one of them is doing something important; They'll do it wrong because of what ching chong taught them in his, always, extremely-literal interpretation of everything
To Reading PA

Pelham, NY

#9 Jul 10, 2014
"So now you're going to have students, in whatever courses these morons teach, accepting their idiocy and regurgitating it just to pass a test. Then, later on, down the road, when one of them is doing something important; They'll do it wrong..."

I don't know about higher education but middle school math "Singapore math" is very popular in the private schools in NY and California" and it's a lot better method visual method of learning math versus the American textbooks designed by publishers.

Also, as a teacher, I've written college recommendations for both Asian and White students. I don't favor my Asian students. If I see an opportunity of fit for one of my students, I will recommend it to him/her regardless of race.

At your college, is it a foreign Asian professor or an Asian American professor that you feel is showing favoritism by race? Is the White student and the Asian student both networking with the professor at the same level where opportunity was only disclosed to the Asian student?

Also back to mimicry, Toyota, honda, and hyundai have been far more successful globally vs. general motors (gov't bailout).
I think they've differentiated fairly well, known for reliability, efficiency, and cost. These companies were able to meet a market unmet.

If you look at Apple's product design, it is a mimicry of Germany's braun design from the 1960's. Braun never filed a suit vs. Apple, but Apple filed suit against Samsung.

And mimicry is not as far as the extent you argue for.
Asian grocery stores have been opening in the US and expanding the vegetable and product selections. I think Heinz tried to sell their own brand of Siracha sauce, soy sauces, etc.
In Asia, vs. coffee shops, there are a lot of different tea shops and bubble tea shops offering products such as taro, lemongrass, ginger milk teas, etc.
From Vietnamese sandwiches, korean bbq, to dim sum, food has always been a unique Asian identity.

The karaoke trend has some Japanese initiation. The Japanese influence in pop culture: video gaming trends in RPG, Mario Kart, etc, or anime, Pokemon stuff.

These cultural influences are embraced by Americans not imposed by Asians.

And I don't believe Asian Americans strongly desire to climb to the top of American culture, competition is a necessity. Are there any Asian Americans in the 1%, country clubs, secret investor meetings, influencing lobbyists in Washington DC. I think you're arguing for Asians as competing for Middle class and White Collar opportunities.

I'm enjoying our discussion.

east asian god

Norwalk, CA

#10 Jul 10, 2014
cut their eyes open wrote:
beautiful. Did I ever mention to east asian toad that there are a lot of politicians in my extended family.
???Sooooo.... why the crack a superior east asian from west coast live in a city governed by east asian mayor and congress men need to give a flying damn?

oh! speaking of Texas, you mean the state where negros able to shot down cracka junkies like target practice and walk the walk??!! lol now it is beautiful.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-fa...
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#11 Jul 11, 2014
lol..you mean he shot a cop. Don't worry..white cops have a long history of being dirty. They'll do something to the guy; even though the guy was probably right because cops are assholes. That doesn't change the fact that we're rounding you little guys up. ah America. Home of the brave.

Be sure to check out "how dumb is east asian fraud." He liked my thread so much that he copied me (again) and made a thread about me. lol. how cute is that.
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#12 Jul 11, 2014
lol.. go ahead east asian fraud. Start talking about your post about me in other threads. It would be logical to think that you will copy everything I do.
east asian god

Norwalk, CA

#13 Jul 11, 2014
lol.. go ahead east asian fraud. Start talking about your post about me in other threads. It would be logical to think that you will copy everything I do.
I kind hear that a lot from frustrated cracka gorilla every time after I showed them their place.

But again, you are the basement dwelling cracka virgin spent your whole july 4th holiday weekend begging for my replies lol! why crying now?
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#14 Jul 11, 2014
lol. I'm married. I spend my holidays with my wife and kids. you continue to beat this virginity thing and it just makes you look like the biggest virgin ever. I screw, eat and shit. No big deal. you obviously don't screw because you talk about it so much. It's so cute how badly you want to have sex.
east asian god

Norwalk, CA

#15 Jul 14, 2014
oh~let's see, I only had a short word hinted your life style, but you made a long paragraph moaning about you only once again confirmed your virginity lol!! see? that's not too hard lol!

wife and kids? MIUHAHHAA!!! sure you have~ action speaks louder than words, how can you make anyone believe you aren't a lonely virgin when you only roaming around here at the day and time that most male would spend smashing real women and taking care of kids, I.E Friday night, weekends, July 4th holiday weekend.
cracka handler

Norwalk, CA

#16 Jul 14, 2014
lol..you mean he shot a cop. Don't worry..white cops have a long history of being dirty. They'll do something to the guy; even though the guy was probably right because cops are assholes. That doesn't change the fact that we're rounding you little guys up. ah America. Home of the brave.
Be sure to check out "how dumb is east asian fraud." He liked my thread so much that he copied me (again) and made a thread about me. lol. how cute is that.
lol! how about actually read the article, negro shot the cracka meatball to death because of an argument and he walked. that's just beautiful. wow! and bla bla bla your long history of pile of BS and will get him, let's talk until them. there's like what 1:10 negro vs cracka ratio in texas and yet you can't even touch one who shot down your own kind like animals, and you actually believe millions of you low life meatheads can actually touch the superior east asian?? LOL!! go back to carry the cargo box of yours before I give you the layoff notice.

and ROFL@ this dumb cracka airhead can't even spell his own name right, check out the "Mongolian" and "how retarded PJ cracka thread" to see his full bloom stupidity, and can someone explain to me why he actually thinks reply to his idiocy is "copying him" lol!!
cut their eyes open

Reading, PA

#17 Jul 14, 2014
lol. I knew it. You never disappoint. As soon as I put a little signature to advertise for other threads at the bottom of my posts; you did too. You copy everything I do. Seriously. Have some creativity. Maybe this is why they're rounding you little yellow people up in Texas; they're sick of you copying everything they do. and by the way., cut it out with the bs exaggerated statistics "1:10" white to black ratio. That's how you made yourself look stupid with the "monkey cracka" thing when I showed you that 99% of asians..same rate as black people.. have rhesus monkey blood in them.

it's so cute that this guy copies everything I do. go see all the stupid stuff he said in the how dumb is east asian fraud thread. He doesn't even know what a ceo is..but if you check out the thread you can see what he thinks it is.
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#18 Jul 23, 2014
lolz!! Can someone explain to me why this dumb Aryan retard believes crushing his stupidity is "copying" him? obviously he's the first angry cracka ape from a race with 99% AIDS gene and monkey blood(with solid genetic evidence) copied me first by replied to 80% of my posts at his holiday and weekends.

maybe he thinks I would stop harming his worthless fatty race by saying "copy"? no wonder cracka ape race has to steal ideas and invention from us like his worthless ancestors. lolz!!
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#20 Jul 23, 2014
lol~ I recommend everyone to click his link and watch how this dumb cracka monkey backfired himself, lol! according to his own moronic basement theory, European are 84% RH positive and are monkeys?!!!! and Latin americans are the humanoid race?? LOLOLOLOL~~

All genetic evidence confirmed that cracka race is stuck in evaluation next to negro, even cracka's own bio scientists admitted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,...

so want to see king kong Jr?? easy, you are a cracka right? stay unshaved for a week or two and then stand in front of a mirror LOL!! that triple chin of yours would make it 20 times funnier guaranteed

why you always do this to yourself man? lol~
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#22 Jul 24, 2014
ROFL!! so you are saying 86% cracka potatos are monkeys because RH? lol!!~~~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution ,...

Still pretend you don't know your own source back fired? east asian is the only evolved race, finest selection by mother nature while negro and cracka still stuck with your dirty/useless genes.

So much for second class citizens with your freight truck driving and donuts making day to day life LMAO!!!~~

http://www.topix.com/forum/asian-american/T4K...

"Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the United States. They are more satisfied than the general public with their lives, finances and the direction of the country, and they place more value than other Americans do on marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success, according to a comprehensive new nationwide survey by the Pew Research Center."

the gap between the divine east asian and cracka apes is so big not even funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff Cory Hutcheson Vowed to Clean Up His Ru... 24 min Please 136
News Working group tackles addiction from all angles 37 min DCF and other MON... 1
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... 1 hr -KENTUCKY 8
News Condemned church shooter Roof seeks appellate c... 5 hr Luke 3
News John Gallagher of Aramark Arrested by Feds for ... 8 hr 333stenbrian 1
News Judge orders school stabbing suspect to remain ... 12 hr Sound Off 3
News No federal prosecution of officer, no strong re... 13 hr Innocent 1
More from around the web