Robinson files suit for recount

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: Floyd County Times 6

A lawsuit was filed this week in Floyd Circuit Court by Martin Mayor Thomasine Robinson, asking for a recount of the recent city of Martin mayoral race.

Full Story
Od Man

Williamson, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Well looks like red is at it again threaning the mayor elect when all is said and done the current mayor wil most likly come up with enough votes to win, if it was me i would acept loss with dignity other than beating the housing projects for more votes
Kenny

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Wat i like to know is what was Bruce Coleman doing at the courthouse when they went back over the votes shame shame shame Bruce very disappointed in you i guess some people has has to learn the hard way i did
sad

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2012
sad that they are fighting so hard and threatening after they lost.she must truly be afraid that irregularities will be uncovered.why else behave this way?
ccncern

Williamson, WV

#4 Dec 1, 2012
ifi had to win using threats and acts of violnce i dont think i wouldt evn try mayor elect has reguested a full audit of the books Whee is martin now just a flat spot on top of mountain

it appears that an audit should be done as well of family hiring practice.
truth

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
sad,but they will probly steal this election.sam should have her votes challenged also.these folks have forgotten that it is we the people who vote and decide,not we the politicians.voters should be angered if their votes are disqualified.this is not the american way.this is very petty of those who cannot accept defeat.they have had their time in office,they failed horribly,time for new blood and ideas,nobody could do any worse or more harm than the former mayoral regime.
Brain Storm

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Thomasine Robinson!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 2 hr ninynutnu 359
Ohio man pleads guilty in bath salt distributio... 5 hr fkasnch 4
Ferguson Protests Forever 6 hr squeezers 2
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 8 hr fudded up 45
Massena woman admits committing welfare fraud 18 hr Alo68 34
Madrid teenager jailed on sexual abuse charge (Jul '13) 19 hr you know nothing 23
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 20 hr L Morales 23
More from around the web