Cheek attorney looks to appeal

Cheek attorney looks to appeal

There are 6 comments on the TheSpectrum.com story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Cheek attorney looks to appeal. In it, TheSpectrum.com reports that:

CEDAR CITY - Following a denial to dismiss the Haylee Cheek criminal case involving first-degree felony charges from an alleged 2007 incident, Cheek's defense attorney on Tuesday not only asked to postpone the trial 60 days but also announced plans to file an interlocutory appeal in appellate court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheSpectrum.com.

tellithowitiz

Durango, CO

#1 Jul 8, 2010
i think that haylee is not a good person look at all her previous records she deserves to do alot of time for all the trouble she has cause to her family and everyone else around the people/families she stole from her kids who didnt do anything are being punished and the hurt she caused alot of people i know her and she is not a good person and i beleive the courts just need to stop letting her screw around and blame everyone else for her wrong doings. she is obviously never going to learn cause she never seems to be punished. she needs to do some serious time time to sober up and time to get like some mental therapy and parenting classes ect. time to grow up for hells sake
the iron county reality

Bountiful, UT

#2 Jul 14, 2010
whether haley is guilty or not the truth about this county is pure corruption from law enforcement agencies and the iron county attorney's office! i know this from a victim of crimes stanpoint and being revictimized by a small clicky rural corrupt legal system who repeatedley ignores citizens rights! they seriously need to do warrented searches on sheriff's, ccpd and iron county atty's office and put an end to allowing career criminal's around here to be paid confidential informants all the while continuing to commit crimes and use drugs with no reprecussions and of course they don't snitch on their own personal suppliers! here it's who you know, grew up with or how much money you got this county cares only about money not justice!!!
A FRIEND

Fairfield, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2010
I completely agree with you, Cedar City is corrupt in many ways! For anyone who cares, I am one of haylees very good friends. Probably one of the only ones she can trust from backstabbing her. I know her.. More than most think they do, and although she may have a crazy untamed pastk, Haylee Cheek would NEVER in a million years do the things she has been accused of!! Im sick of you people who have no idea of who she is, writing all these bad things about her. She is a great person!
reply to A FRIEND

La Junta, CO

#4 Dec 11, 2010
you obviously dont know her like you say you do! Were you here when this incident happened? didnt think so!! The least she could do is be truthful for what she did...all three of them did this, not just her, I will give you that, but you shouldnt state things that you dont know!! I know all three of these girls, and they are all pieces of crap when on dope! you can never underestimate the mind of someone who slams their dope, in which haylee was one of them....or did you not know that either?!!?
someone else

Draper, UT

#5 Jan 25, 2013
i agree. i know all of them too. all pieces of shit on dope. I know them sober. Still stupid beezys that think they are untouchable
reply to A FRIEND wrote:
you obviously dont know her like you say you do! Were you here when this incident happened? didnt think so!! The least she could do is be truthful for what she did...all three of them did this, not just her, I will give you that, but you shouldnt state things that you dont know!! I know all three of these girls, and they are all pieces of crap when on dope! you can never underestimate the mind of someone who slams their dope, in which haylee was one of them....or did you not know that either?!!?
chip

Enterprise, UT

#7 Oct 23, 2014
Yeah, well don't feel like the lone ranger, they're falsified documents are after me too. No due process, no probable cause for the warrant. Threats, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duke Approves - Safe Space' For Illegal Immigrants (Dec '16) 43 min C Kersey 21
News Suspended Terre Haute police officer pleads gui... 2 hr EMMETT TILL 11
News Two face cocaine charges, one faces deportation 13 hr Dr Pendyke 7
News Catching Up with Bates Motel: The Body 19 hr Stonetemple 2
News 'Let 1994 go': Simpson case's racial symbolism ... 21 hr GODS GIFT 18
News Illinois governor says immigration bill 'very r... Sat spytheweb 1
News Nunn receives 20-year sentence Sat deserved 1
More from around the web