District Attorney Don Anderson: Setti...

District Attorney Don Anderson: Setting the Record Straight

There are 60 comments on the www.record-bee.com story from Aug 30, 2011, titled District Attorney Don Anderson: Setting the Record Straight. In it, www.record-bee.com reports that:

By Don Anderson Lake County District Attorney For the past several months Sheriff Francisco Rivero has taken on a campaign of criticizing and slandering the District Attorney's Office and myself. I have remained silent to these comments from the Sheriff as I feel it does not benefit either of our offices or the fight for public safety. However, he has recently started slandering individual members of my office with falsehoods and misrepresentations. This is not acceptable for any elected official, especially one who should be a partner in law enforcement. The Sheriff has publicly made statements that I am left of the American Civil Liberties Union and a member of the American Communist Party, neither of which is true. He quoted me as saying I intend on putting him in jail for the rest of his life, a statement never made publicly or privately. Sheriff Rivero has said I am soft of criminals and I put outlaw motorcycle gangs above the interest of citizens. I will do everything legally possible to provide for public safety, but let there be no misunderstanding, I have taken an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, and will honor that oath. I never have, and will not make personal attacks on the Sheriff. Using my position to do so is not in the best interest of the community or the administration of justice. Additionally, to try and humiliate anyone in public is against my upbringing. Recently, Sheriff Rivero has publicly attacked my criminal investigators in order to

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.record-bee.com.

Provocateur

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2011
Huh wrote:
A wise man once wrote:
Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.
Quit whining.
Did you mean wise guy? You have nothing I would ever want.

I'd like to leave you with one thought ... but I'm not sure you have a place to put it!
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#22 Sep 23, 2011
I'm trying to see things from your perspective, but, I can't seem to get my head up my butt as far as you can.
Provocateur

United States

#23 Sep 26, 2011
Huh wrote:
I'm trying to see things from your perspective, but, I can't seem to get my head up my butt as far as you can.
Your proctologist called, they found your head
Wants to know

Clearlake, CA

#24 Sep 26, 2011
DA Anderson, So whats up with DDA Grothe getting a DUI back on 1/31/11 and he never was booked or put on lakesheriff.com like everyone else?

How about setting that straight!
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#25 Sep 26, 2011
Why are you such a tired, hackneyed, banal, broken-down mouthpiece?

If I throw a stick, will you leave me alone?
Provocateur

San Francisco, CA

#26 Sep 26, 2011
Huh wrote:
Why are you such a tired, hackneyed, banal, broken-down mouthpiece?
If I throw a stick, will you leave me alone?
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#27 Sep 27, 2011
All of your complaining is making me feel life is worth living.
Provocateur

San Francisco, CA

#28 Sep 27, 2011
Money is the root of all evil:  send $30 for more info
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#29 Sep 28, 2011
You always gets the better deal in any exchange of ideas.
MYOB

Berkeley, CA

#30 Oct 1, 2011
meanwhile can we try to get back to the topic or is this a private cat fight
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#31 Oct 2, 2011
myob
Provocateur

United States

#32 Oct 3, 2011
MYOB wrote:
meanwhile can we try to get back to the topic or is this a private cat fight
The more the merrier.
criolitepit

Garden City, MI

#33 Dec 12, 2011
Have not seen the verbage in some time. Can see it has gone far beyond what my input included. Lake village mind is a dark ugly pit. Generations alike.
Provocateur

San Francisco, CA

#34 Dec 12, 2011
At least Don didn't offer that plea to Navarro.
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#35 Dec 13, 2011
You can be sure that the Frank made a strong recommendation to the state AG office.
Provocateur

San Francisco, CA

#36 Dec 13, 2011
Huh wrote:
You can be sure that the Frank made a strong recommendation to the state AG office.
Prove it.
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#37 Dec 14, 2011
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
How do you explain the outcome(a slap on the hands for child molestation)?
Provocateur

United States

#38 Dec 14, 2011
Well lets see... the system is broken.

Rohenrt Park White lady texting runs over Mexican woman and child killing child and serious injuries to the mother. Five fracking days and community service.

Lake County off duty officer kills visiting tourist no charges cover up attempted railroading of innocent man. Results bad for tourism.

“The question is not whether the system works, but whether we like the way it works. Just because something works doesn't mean it is desirable. Concentration camps work, if your purpose is to enslave people. Stealing works, if all you care about is money.”
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#39 Dec 14, 2011
Ya sure. You know that the state folks will lean on local LE for "inside info" on the who, what where, and whys of a situation like this. Face it, your child molestor had a friend(s) in high places from Lake County. I tend to agree that it wasn't don.
btw, a drunken driving should be prosecuted.... EVERYTIME...or not at all....... even if you do not agree, or even if that drunken driver is YOUR friend drunk driving a boat.
Provocateur

San Francisco, CA

#40 Dec 14, 2011
Huh wrote:
Ya sure. You know that the state folks will lean on local LE for "inside info" on the who, what where, and whys of a situation like this. Face it, your child molestor had a friend(s) in high places from Lake County. I tend to agree that it wasn't don.
btw, a drunken driving should be prosecuted.... EVERYTIME...or not at all....... even if you do not agree, or even if that drunken driver is YOUR friend drunk driving a boat.
We know who your child molester friends are, The Mitchell mob.

And the killing of tourists by off duty officers has really helped the economic situation here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tyer Calls For $1M Police Department... 1 hr Doble Trouble 13
News Immigration Rights Group Wants Joe Arpaio Arres... 2 hr spud 31
News PNC Bank robber pleads guilty in federal court 9 hr Wedidthat 9
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... 11 hr truth 146
News It's just a bill 15 hr Justice Leaguer 2
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 16 hr true independent 20
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler 22 hr Faylinn Byrne 13
More from around the web