Are McConnell Ethics Charges Valid? | Davidson

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Roll Call

Q. I have a question about the recent news of an audio recording of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

The man was caught talking in bare knuckle politics how he was going to take down not only the democrat running against him but anyone that would dare to challenge him in the primaries.

The real question is how is all that liberty slogans holding up for you in the Conservative movement when your own elected officials talk about taking down your own kin to save his job instead of keeping his job based on his own convictions.
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

" That's Washington "
Honey Glazed Ham

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Dajokerman wrote:
The man was caught talking in bare knuckle politics how he was going to take down not only the democrat running against him but anyone that would dare to challenge him in the primaries.
The real question is how is all that liberty slogans holding up for you in the Conservative movement when your own elected officials talk about taking down your own kin to save his job instead of keeping his job based on his own convictions.
Dude, the Republican party has been taken over by the far fright wingers. Back round checks failed and over 90% of American's were for it, the majority of NRA members were for back round checks. WTF? So the Republican party is now just represent the 10% nutters?

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Honey Glazed Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the Republican party has been taken over by the far fright wingers. Back round checks failed and over 90% of American's were for it, the majority of NRA members were for back round checks. WTF? So the Republican party is now just represent the 10% nutters?
Fair point, but really is a shame, You know the conservatives weren't always so nuts, they used to have people of reason before they got brain washed into this odd beast we see today
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy’s the worst example of of what a US senator ought to be. He’s totally self-serving and he has absolutely no compunction selling out his constituents. He knows no shame and is crying foul play only on the belief that the best defense is a good offense, a strategy typically demonstrated by street thugs whenever they get caught doing the wrong thing.

I understand that Mr. McConnell’s caught between a rock and a hard place, but rather than standing up as would a leader to the likes of the tea party extremists and the National Riflemakers Association, he instead caves as a coward and behaves atrociously. His sole interest is winning his desperate struggle to remain in office in order to keep collecting a huge salary for a job he refuses to do while raking in even more money by selling his votes to the highest bidders.

This failed human being knows no shame and absolutely deserves not to be reelected. Wake up, Kentucky! Please give us a break.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Anything to get turtle-boy out of the Senate. He's the worst scumbag in Washington.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Now that there is conclusive, irrefutable proof that Hillary lied under oath, will she serve prison time like everybody else?
Benghazi
Hey, terrorist lover, where's that proof she "lied under oath?"

Let's see it, punk.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary's a f@cking liar.
Hillary's a f@cking liar.
Benghazi
...EDITED for IDIOCY.... a f@cking liar.
Benghazi
Your vulgar, offtopic spam-post has been reported.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Now that there is conclusive, irrefutable proof that Hillary lied under oath, will she serve prison time like everybody else?
Benghazi
Hurry hurry....bad news about a republican....what should i do, what should i do....wait i know "BENGHAZI"

ohh, thats better!
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, terrorist lover, where's that proof she "lied under oath?"
Let's see it, punk.
There is no proof and we both know that, Oink Oink.

Haven't seen you around here lately, we have a infestation of Kentucky rubes. Not sure what brought them here, but here they are.

What ever happen to "au", she hasn't been around in months?
BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Hurry hurry....bad news about a republican....what should i do, what should i do....wait i know "BENGHAZI"
ohh, thats better!
The shy is falling, the sky is falling.

Weeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof and we both know that, Oink Oink.
Haven't seen you around here lately, we have a infestation of Kentucky rubes. Not sure what brought them here, but here they are.
What ever happen to "au", she hasn't been around in months?
I think that Jimbo clone "au Contraire" got the boot, it was too obvious a sockpuppet even for the absentee Topix moderators...:)
WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vulgar, offtopic spam-post has been reported.
Yes, let's tell on him. And anyone else who wants to vent or blow off steam. Let's shut them up.

You're pathetic!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WAR LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's tell on him. And anyone else who wants to vent or blow off steam. Let's shut them up.
You're pathetic!
Get bent, troll. No one cares about your half-witted opinion.
WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Get bent, troll. No one cares about your half-witted opinion.
Get bent? Really? Is this the best the professor can do? What an expected response from such a pathetic and menacing figure...
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

He's no worse than any of you scum of the earth Liberal's.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
He's no worse than any of you scum of the earth Liberal's.
more conservative genius on display
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Exchanging conservative vs. liberal insults doesn’t help us get rid of Mitch McConnell.

Focus!

Kentucky, start voting for honest candidates who will represent your interests, not just their own. Also vote for candidates that are not crazy next time Rand Paul comes up for re-election.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kuda wrote:
Exchanging conservative vs. liberal insults doesn’t help us get rid of Mitch McConnell.
Focus!
Kentucky, start voting for honest candidates who will represent your interests, not just their own. Also vote for candidates that are not crazy next time Rand Paul comes up for re-election.
Convince Ashley Judd to run, she's as intellect as the rest of Libs.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Convince Ashley Judd to run, she's as intellect as the rest of Libs.
Seriously, see the light, more of the same? Really?

Don’t cast shadows. Illuminate! Rise and shine.

The only way to get rid of Mitch McConnell is to get focused and stop exchanging conservative vs. liberal insults.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••