Woman charged in fatal crash

Woman charged in fatal crash

There are 17 comments on the Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Woman charged in fatal crash. In it, Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week reports that:

A Hinsdale woman will face a criminal charge in connection with a motor vehicle accident last October in which a 70-year-old Pittsfield pedestrian was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week.

nice photo

Accord, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2011
April 8, 2010, miles of smiles from Gary Johnson, the car salesman, Kristine Hazzard, the woman facing a misdemeanor charge for allegedly running down? running over? or is it running into? a 70 year old pedestrian and killing him, Pittsfield's officially unethical dirty guilty repeat offender mayor James Ruberto, and Angelo Stracuzzi, the ex-ceo with an unhealthy appetite for young boys. What a happy bunch!
Willon

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Apr 6, 2011
She's been giving speeches for the United Way for months like nothing happened...and nothing has
snakes

South Windsor, CT

#3 Apr 6, 2011
Willon wrote:
She's been giving speeches for the United Way for months like nothing happened...and nothing has
Well if she's as confortable as she looks with Pittsfield's officially unethical dirty guilty repeat offender mayor Ruberto and that ex-ceo with an unhealthy appetite for young boys Angelo Stracuzzi, maybe killing some 70 year old man is like nothing happened in her world where she has important friends like Ruberto and Stracuzzi. And now to just get rid of that pesky misdemeanor charge. How dare that dead man be crossing the road when she was driving.
big yellow bus

Easthampton, MA

#4 Oct 3, 2011
did this case go to court yet?
Hazzard ous

Easthampton, MA

#5 Nov 2, 2011
Willon wrote:
Has this case gone to trial yet?
notgonnahappen

Troy, NY

#6 Nov 2, 2011
Hazzard ous wrote:
<quoted text>Has this case gone to trial yet?
now what makes you think there is going to be a trial

or any other investigative sort of behavior?
Hazzard

Easthampton, MA

#7 Jan 1, 2012
for pedestrian[s]
special one

Troy, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2012
You can't get charged if you don't get caught either....hee hhee ha ha ha ha
Road Hazzard

South Windsor, CT

#13 Oct 31, 2012
I didn't watch it because I'm sure it would turn my stomach but I did see that Bianchi had Kristine Hazzard and John Bissell on his propaganda hour expressing their interest in children. Does anyone know if the mayor got a chance to ask Kristine Hazzard how running down, running over or running into a pedestrian in a crosswalk and killing him worked out for her?
Road Hazzard

South Windsor, CT

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Ok, so the trial started.
Road Hazzard

South Windsor, CT

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Initially Kristine Hazzard only receieved a warning from the PPD after the vehicle under her control came in contact with Mr. Calamari because the police determined that Ms. Hazzard's victims injuries were not serious. The victim was air lifted from BMC and died less than 3 weeks later.
ShockJock

Windermere, FL

#17 Nov 6, 2012
In Berkshire County running down a pedestrian with a motor vehicle is not a big deal. Remember Merideath 11 months ago? Nothing was done then why is anyone surprised that nothing is being done now?
Bamba

Otis, MA

#18 Nov 6, 2012
ShockJock wrote:
In Berkshire County running down a pedestrian with a motor vehicle is not a big deal. Remember Merideath 11 months ago? Nothing was done then why is anyone surprised that nothing is being done now?
Nothing done now??? She was charged with a crime by the police .. she was brought to trial by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ... a jury of her peers ... nine unsuspecting people, who woke up one day to find a notice in their mailbox .... gave up their livelihood for those days to sit in a courtroom ... which is based on the truth that all "people are innocent until proven guilty" .. those nine people said she was innocent ... and you, sitting anonymously behind a computer screen say NOTHING WAS DONE ????

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Kristine Hazzard found not guilty, seen laughing and celebrating on her way out of court. At least that's what an alleged eyewitness told me. Can't verify it for sure.

Just another day in Berkshire County, where the powerful never have to fear being held to account for anything they do.
Pittsfield Promise

United States

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Well there's important work to be done. The issues of teen pregnancy and reaching the goal of third graders reading at third grade level so that by the time a third grader becomes pregnant at age 14 she's be capable of teaching her child to read at a third grade level, at least.
cops are degenerates

Saratoga Springs, NY

#21 Jul 24, 2016
nice photo wrote:
April 8, 2010, miles of smiles from Gary Johnson, the car salesman, Kristine Hazzard, the woman facing a misdemeanor charge for allegedly running down? running over? or is it running into? a 70 year old pedestrian and killing him, Pittsfield's officially unethical dirty guilty repeat offender mayor James Ruberto, and Angelo Stracuzzi, the ex-ceo with an unhealthy appetite for young boys. What a happy bunch!
WHY does EVERYTHING in Pittsfield appears to be so DIRTY and CORRUPT! Its NOT as if the 70-year-old pedestrian was jaywalking in the crosswalk when he was struck and killed by the CEO of a specious charity.
cops are degenerates

Saratoga Springs, NY

#22 Jul 24, 2016
Carl from Pittsfield wrote:
Kristine Hazzard found not guilty, seen laughing and celebrating on her way out of court. At least that's what an alleged eyewitness told me. Can't verify it for sure.

Just another day in Berkshire County, where the powerful never have to fear being held to account for anything they do.
Well she certainly wasn't disguising her obscene joy at accepting a $1 million $$$$$$$$$$ parting gift for her specious "charity." And correct me if I'm wrong, but its looks like she may have starting celebrating before she stumbled up to the podium to accept another $1 million $$$$$$$$$$ "gift" for her specious "charity," I wouldn't waste a shot glass of piss on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: It takes a village to combat crime 5 hr Paul Kersey 2
News After years of influence, GOP kingmaker's futur... 5 hr CodeTalker 1
probation violation law 7 hr imONdrugs 1
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 23 hr Lewis 14
News CBS seeks dismissal of $750M defamation suit br... (Mar '17) Sat KCinNYC 6
News Doniphan man charged with murder in deadly shoo... Sat soapmaker 8
News Ex-boyfriend charged in Ruskin double shooting (Sep '09) Sat 183tmt 39
More from around the web