Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

Mar 20, 2012 Full story: Bloomberg 9,570

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Full Story
Thank God

Saratov, Russia

#9115 Feb 10, 2013
Its all gone, one less.
killakrackerfast

Reading, PA

#9117 Feb 12, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Hee Hee Hee. That's funny. The white man can live just fine without the black man but if the white man were gone were would you get your welfare check and food stamps? I love the nice suit he's wearing in the video. You know if it were not for the white man he would be naked running around in the bush with a stick hoping to find something to eat and hoping something didn't eat him first. Go ahead and bite the hand that feeds you and see where it gets you.
lol! shut the fck up and die slow you worthless lice infested skunkhonkie!

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#9118 Feb 12, 2013
killakrackerfast wrote:
<quoted text>lol! shut the fck up and die slow you worthless lice infested skunkhonkie!
So much for the claim of tolerance from the left.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#9119 Feb 12, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for the claim of tolerance from the left.
What makes you think that poster is a lefty? Could be a troll or a brain damaged schmuck like Tray Mississippi.

So where have you been pal? Let me guess...over on the big forums talking smack with your second amendment stooge's? While 1,157 new gun crimes occurred and dozens of gun show accidents have sent people to the hospital for treatment for stupidity.

Anyway, the Zimmerman case is moving along at a snails pace and all of your theories have gone to hell in favor of more logical ones...like mine LOL. George had more than ample time to get back to his truck while Trayvon had more than ample time to get to the Greene residence. What that means is that George's timeline blows and that he wasn't where he said he was during the reenactment video.

Up to 2 min and 32 sec are unaccounted for in George's version...you may recall that Trayvon didn't have a version.

You won't like how this ends.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Wesley Chapel, FL

#9120 Feb 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that poster is a lefty? Could be a troll or a brain damaged schmuck like Tray Mississippi.
So where have you been pal? Let me guess...over on the big forums talking smack with your second amendment stooge's? While 1,157 new gun crimes occurred and dozens of gun show accidents have sent people to the hospital for treatment for stupidity.
Anyway, the Zimmerman case is moving along at a snails pace and all of your theories have gone to hell in favor of more logical ones...like mine LOL. George had more than ample time to get back to his truck while Trayvon had more than ample time to get to the Greene residence. What that means is that George's timeline blows and that he wasn't where he said he was during the reenactment video.
Up to 2 min and 32 sec are unaccounted for in George's version...you may recall that Trayvon didn't have a version.
How do I know itís a leftist? Quite easy, read Trayís post and the liberal reply.

Always with the you wonít like how this ends. Your theories are where this case currently is? You just love to be full of yourself, donít you?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9121 Feb 17, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that poster is a lefty? Could be a troll or a brain damaged schmuck like Tray Mississippi.
Calling me brain dead after I kicked yours all over here does not say much for yours. So do you have proof of George committing a crime during your 2min and 32 sec? Still waiting on you to provide ANY proof George committed ANY crime. LOSER. You won't like the way thugs are allowed to be put down after this case.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9122 Feb 17, 2013
killakrackerfast wrote:
<quoted text>lol! shut the fck up and die slow you worthless lice infested skunkhonkie!
Oh poor baby going to mess his diaper? Without me who's going to feed you?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9123 Feb 17, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text>
lord. Another gun nut showing his racist motivations.
Just stating the truth and PROVEN facts.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9124 Feb 17, 2013
being wrote:
<quoted text>
black isn't crime
But blacks (minority of the population) commit the majority of crimes. Care to explain that?

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Norman, Oklahoma

#9125 Feb 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
Just stating the truth and PROVEN facts.
But it's not the truth and they're not facts.

Kinda takes the wind out of your position a bit.~
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9126 Feb 18, 2013
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not the truth and they're not facts.
Kinda takes the wind out of your position a bit.~
The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.
Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%
Blacks shouldnít collect 39 percent of welfare benefits when they only make up 12 percent of the general population. FACTS.

Norman, Oklahoma

#9127 Feb 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
FACTS.
Actually, no, no they're not. I know you desperately wish they were, but they're not. Sorry.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9128 Feb 18, 2013
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no, no they're not. I know you desperately wish they were, but they're not. Sorry.
Hey they come from the government. If you have a problem then call "your boy" and complain.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9129 Feb 18, 2013
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you checked before looking like a fool? Oh wait, no you didn't.

Norman, Oklahoma

#9130 Feb 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
Hey they come from the government.
No, no they don't. They just come from you. Which doesn't mean much at all.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9131 Feb 18, 2013
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no they don't. They just come from you. Which doesn't mean much at all.
Look them up yourself. Yelling no they don't is a second grade tactic. I'll be waiting.

Norman, Oklahoma

#9132 Feb 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
Look them up yourself.
If they were connected to reality, they would have been posted with the appropriate links.

As I said...
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#9133 Feb 19, 2013
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were connected to reality, they would have been posted with the appropriate links.
As I said...
That's it? Are you really so stupid you think the entire world does not know this? WOW what an idiot. You insult me by even thinking you could ever deny the truth. Get real idiot. These are facts known by everyone and to deny them just makes you like stupid. You want a link? How about you find one government source that says otherwise.

Norman, Oklahoma

#9134 Feb 26, 2013
Tray wrote:
That's it?
Well, it does seem to be more than you're capable.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9135 Feb 27, 2013
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it does seem to be more than you're capable.
Still the failure. Seems your counter claim can't be defended. The old say something irrelevant and insulting to bypass the subject matter. When will the control freaks learn ploys like that only work on the lower IQ portion of second graders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bladen County Sheriff's Office (Jun '12) 47 min Mars 3
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... 1 hr Witty Whittierite 21
Text of threatening note about Secaucus mayor r... 3 hr Joe 3
Mumia Selected as Commencement Speaker for College 3 hr Community Disorga... 3
FBI turns animal cruelty into top-tier felony e... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 2
Greenup 911 director suspended (Feb '10) 4 hr Wow 70
Man Charged in Bushwick Anti-Gay Shooting Left ... 7 hr Fa-Foxy 15

Criminal Defense Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE