Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

Mar 20, 2012 Full story: Bloomberg 9,569

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#6037 Jul 19, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>YOU made the accusation of murder now prove it. The state has admitted they can't.
HA!

I don't have to prove that. And even if I did, the state of Florida could care less.

If my word carried the day, I would prove it easily. But only the state of Florida needs to prove that Thug Zimmerman is a murderer.

We already know him to be the Child Killer. The evidence points to the disobeyer, stalker, chaser and initiator being a murderer.

When the state of Florida proves this, Thug Zimmerman can wine and dine with the inmates who gave him a "sign of strength."

HA!

Child Killer Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#6038 Jul 19, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
I don't have to prove that. And even if I did, the state of Florida could care less.
If my word carried the day, I would prove it easily. But only the state of Florida needs to prove that Thug Zimmerman is a murderer.
We already know him to be the Child Killer. The evidence points to the disobeyer, stalker, chaser and initiator being a murderer.
When the state of Florida proves this, Thug Zimmerman can wine and dine with the inmates who gave him a "sign of strength."
HA!
Child Killer Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Just don't have it do you? Don't feel bad the state don't either.

Truth's Door

#6039 Jul 19, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting on that proof. If you think Dr King would have convicted anyone without proof then you never heard a word he had to say. For a racist like you to quote him spits on everything he stood for.
Yes, I'm still waiting on your proof.

In the meantime, enjoy...

"Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6040 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Translate this:
te sunt medium irrumator. te sunt plena tauri stercore. irrumabo te!!!
And obey it, LIAR
Translate this.

kcoc kcus rehtom ruoy.

Ixnay on the upidstay.

:~)

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Since: Jun 12

Roseville, CA

#6041 Jul 19, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> He is just forcing the states hand. It's an old trick. The state now has to publicly refute what he said by showing their hand. A hand they don't have. I heard the donations have picked up again.
By having his client do public interviews???

Puh-lease. Before you go spouting ignorance try to know WTF it is you're talking about.

I'm done with you. You make no sense at all friend. Once Zimmerfool starts his journey in court it will shut you up for good as it is.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#6043 Jul 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Florida law"...LOL!!!
Murder is illegal in all the states genius.
Self defense is legal in all 50 states.
57 states if you ask your CK SKR Obama.
:~)
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#6044 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm still waiting on your proof.
In the meantime, enjoy...
"Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Once again the BURDEN of proof is on the accuser not the defendant. You didn't understand one word of what you quoted did you? Dr King stood for ALL people not just black. He would be just as disgusted with a young black thug who steals and is on drugs and assaults anyone for no reason as a white man in a sheet. I'm sure he would have a few words for you too. He was a great man with a dream of a perfect world which will never be but he at least tried to push it in the right direction. For you to quote him for your own selfish needs is an insult.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#6046 Jul 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
By having his client do public interviews???
Puh-lease. Before you go spouting ignorance try to know WTF it is you're talking about.
I'm done with you. You make no sense at all friend. Once Zimmerfool starts his journey in court it will shut you up for good as it is.
I look forward to it. I too am tired of your lies and racist rants. People like you who convict others with no proof at all are an insult to the whole justice system and mankind in general. Crawl back in your hole and find something new to hate, maybe buy a mirror.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#6047 Jul 19, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
Still the drug addled hostile, pedophile, aggressive, spousal abusing, armed, psychopath and habitual lieing criminal, Zimmerman profiled, stalked, chased, confronted and killed the unarmed teenager.
3 cheers for the Zimmerman Pest Control Agency.

KIlling dangerous pests near you.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#6049 Jul 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
The prisons are just chock FULL of teenage Charles Mansons.
LOL!!!
Geeeezus buddy.
They are numbnuts,

jesus, can you be any more stupid??

Don't answer that.

"Today, Trina is one of approximately 470 prisoners in Pennsylvania serving life without parole for crimes they committed as teenagers"

In Penn alone we have a lot of teens serving life.

Why do you think your stupidity is an opinion???

Truth's Door

#6050 Jul 19, 2012
From Fixed-News Geta Van Susteren:

"What I don’t understand is why in the world his lawyer allowed it to happen…and even sat next to him during the interview," van Susteren wrote. "When I represented defendants charged with serious crimes, I always told them: DON’T SAY ANYTHING! You never never never want your client talking and here Zimmerman is talking on TV."

TV Star Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Truth's Door

#6051 Jul 19, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Once again the BURDEN of proof is on the accuser not the defendant. You didn't understand one word of what you quoted did you? Dr King stood for ALL people not just black. He would be just as disgusted with a young black thug who steals and is on drugs and assaults anyone for no reason as a white man in a sheet. I'm sure he would have a few words for you too. He was a great man with a dream of a perfect world which will never be but he at least tried to push it in the right direction. For you to quote him for your own selfish needs is an insult.
"Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#6053 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
HA!
There is NO evidence that Trayvon touched Thug Zimmerman first.
All you have is the word of LIAR Zimmerman.
No evidence. If so, please provide.
Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Zimmermans broken nose and the thugs scrape on his finger.

I realize you are too stupid to add 2 plus 2 but it always equals four, even if a little liberal like you thinks 3 has had it's feelings hurt.

Witness number 6 statement that the thug in the hoody was beating the crap out of the crybaby in the red shirt.

This is called court admissible evidence.

Not the hallucinations you fart out of your ass and think smells so sweet.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Flush it.

#6054 Jul 19, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
They are numbnuts,
jesus, can you be any more stupid??
Don't answer that.
"Today, Trina is one of approximately 470 prisoners in Pennsylvania serving life without parole for crimes they committed as teenagers"
In Penn alone we have a lot of teens serving life.
Why do you think your stupidity is an opinion???
I thought that was dangerous of Zim to be on TV before the trial. But I guess they know what they are doing, Or do they?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6055 Jul 19, 2012
**********The Highlight Show**********
The Hannity-Zimmerman-O'Mara Dog and Pony and Dummy Entertainment Hour is over!
This is the Highlights Show for those who missed that waste of an hour.
Thug Zimmerman says this was "God's Plan."
Thug Zimmerman says he has no regrets.
Thug Zimmerman says..."I love my children even though they aren't born yet." (my my my)
Thug Zimmerman says that he never heard of SYG before the night of the killing.(HA!)
Thug Zimmerman says Trayvon wasn't running. "He was skipping, going away quickly." (Thug Zimmerman supporters, adjust your timelines). Thug Zimmerman is now changing what he said to the dispatcher.
Thug Zimmerman says he did not feel threatened when he says Trayvon reached for his waistband.(So, when was he afraid?)
Thug Zimmerman says Trayvon's body language was "confrontational." (Yet Trayvon was going AWAY from him)
Thug Zimmerman says he "believes in the system." (Even though he manipulates the system)
Thug Zimmerman says that after shooting, he believed police was going to come and see him with firearm and shoot him. He says he was terrified.(Yet he kept gun on him)
Thug Zimmerman says he didn't know he shot Trayvon.(Yet on the night of shooting, he told the first witness that he shot Trayvon)
Thug Zimmerman says he wants an apology.(HA!)
O'Mara doesn't let Thug Zimmerman answer questions about bond being revoked.
Thug Zimmerman says that while at Seminole County Jail, a "few inmates got together and just made a sign of strength to me." (I wonder what that sign was).
Concerning Witness #9, Thug Zimmerman pointedly did NOT deny the allegations of molestation.
Hannity repeatedly offered answers for Zimmerman and interrupted him as he answered to interject more answers. He should have just let the Thug and Child Killer answer the questions and stop being more than an interviewer.
O'Mara's responses suggest that he will NOT seek a SYG hearing.
Thug Zimmerman says he wishes "there was something, anything that I could've done that wouldn't have put me in the position where I had to take his life."
(REALLY??? Three things come easily to my mind, child killer. First, obey the dispatcher and stay put. Second, obey the rules of Neighborhood Watch. Three, use common sense.)
This summary of the Hannity-Zimmerman-O'Mara Entertainment Hour was brought to you by the following sponsors:
Depends Diapers
"Use them, Zimmerman does"
Acme Handkerchiefs
"Wipe the sweat from your forehead."
Premium Security
"We will protect you when you can't"
Fixed-News
"We interview anyone, even child killers"
The only thing I take issue with is gods plan. Thats a feeble crutch too many rely on.

Its very possible Zimmerman was unaware of stand your ground. Look closer, he only bought the gun on the advice of a friend. Would you know what SYG is had this thread not surfaced? Try to be honest.

How exactly did Zimmerman contradict what he said to the dispatcher? How does your statement alter the timeline?

If someone was on top of you, beating you. Would you be afraid? What happened prior to the physical confrontation isnt very relevant if Zimmerman statement that he was attacked is accurate.

If Zimmerman was indeed attacked as alleged the shooting was legal. SYG wouldnt apply to this situation. It would be straight up self-defense and a legal shoot.

Too many people are hung up on the race of the actors. Many are hung up on the age of Martin. Again, if Zimmermans claim is true, none of it matters.

The accusations of witness #9 are barely worth a reply. You choose to believe her. Is there evidence to substantiate her claims? Why did she wait so long to come forward? She claimed she was scared despite the fact more than a decade passed and Zimmerman wasnt anywhere near her. A more reasonable explanation, she wants her fifteen minutes of fame.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#6056 Jul 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's cross paths. I'll ask you what the in hell you're doing in a public place. When you don't answer I'll follow you around. I'll badger you until you feel the need to defend yourself against a total stranger who won't leave you the hell alone and one in which you don't know what he's capable of or his intent. Once you feel threatened enough to take a swing I'll pull out my .45 and blow the first half of your mis-shapen orb you call a head clean off only to claim 'self defense'.
You stupid fools. Zimmerman is giving liberals more ammunition AGAINST responsible gun owners and those truly trying to protect conceal and carry rights than they could hope for. He's a piece of shit and a murderer. Stand behind him and I'll ask you to never say you're for gun rights.
Jane you ignorant slut. If trayvon felt "threateed, he should have called 911.

But he could not do that, since he was out scouting for more places to break into.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6057 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Parents across the nation are wondering if their sons and daughters can go to and from the store without being killed and murdered.
Really? Got evidence or simply more drama?

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#6058 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
You FOOL.
That is not evidence as to Trayvon striking Thug Zimmerman first.
You still developing cognitive thinking skills?
You've got to do a LOT better than that.
The ONLY thing Thug Zimmerman is a victim of is his own stupidity.
TV star Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Hows this,
"
Witness 6, who lives a few feet from where Trayvon and Zimmerman collided, spoke to investigators on the night of the shooting and initially claimed that Martin was attacking Zimmerman.

He claims that he saw a black man "just throwing down blows on the [light skinned] guy, MMA-style," also adding that the one calling for help was "the one being beat up," during an interview with Serino.

Three weeks later he was unsure during an interview with the FDLE.

"I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk," he said.

The witness also backtracked on his statements that Martin was beating Zimmerman saying that the teen may have simply been keeping Zimmerman pinned to the ground".

This is why cops want to interview right after the crime. They get the most accurate statements.

Not 3 weeks later when the "witness" changes their minds.

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/trayvon-...

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6059 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Translate this:
te sunt medium irrumator. te sunt plena tauri stercore. irrumabo te!!!
And obey it, LIAR
Your attempt to feign intelligence has betrayed you.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#6060 Jul 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting on yours.
It's going to the halls of justice. All the evidence will be strewn out, looked over and analyzed and I'm putting my chiops on the prosecution.
You go ahead and put yours on some jackass insecure freak who felt it necessary to kill a teenager over NOTHING.
Witness 6, who lives a few feet from where Trayvon and Zimmerman collided, spoke to investigators on the night of the shooting and initially claimed that Martin was attacking Zimmerman.

He claims that he saw a black man "just throwing down blows on the [light skinned] guy, MMA-style," also adding that the one calling for help was "the one being beat up," during an interview with Serino.

Three weeks later he was unsure during an interview with the FDLE.

"I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk," he said.

The witness also backtracked on his statements that Martin was beating Zimmerman saying that the teen may have simply been keeping Zimmerman pinned to the ground.

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/trayvon-...

This is why the cops try to interview right after the crime.

The real facts are not tainted, by later "misgivings".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asheville newspaper sues over police recordings 32 min CULLEN FAT DOG 4
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 41 min xxxrayted 621
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr mossy seaman 433
Massena woman admits committing welfare fraud 4 hr _Evil-_-Bill_ 17
Lompoc's Gang Injunction Could Serve as Model f... (May '10) 17 hr Hellannbach 3
Garvin Guilty Of Triple Murder (Jan '11) 17 hr nunya 21
Mike DeWine's decision to join Texas immigratio... 18 hr Cricket 23 3
More from around the web