Va. Democrat: Colleague should resign...

Va. Democrat: Colleague should resign after sex charges

There are 42 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 1, 2014, titled Va. Democrat: Colleague should resign after sex charges. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A Democratic state lawmaker on Tuesday urged Del. Joseph D. Morrissey to resign from the General Assembly after he was charged with having sex with a 17-year-old receptionist at his law office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#23 Jul 2, 2014
You had to really read the whole article to determine that both the accuser, and the accused are Democrats.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
.. with a close in age exception which allows teenagers aged 15, 16 and 17 to engage in sexual acts, but only with a partner younger than 18.
True, but the accused is 56......
foster

Ashburn, VA

#26 Jul 2, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> the same state that voted in a corrupted democrat as governor in a corrupted election that screwed over a so called tea bagger? Justice will be th extermination of the governor and his family when this nation goes into a massive depression. There will be no where to hide. And the survivors will make sure the underground caverns are booby trapped on all exits.
So you ignore the 2007-08 economic collapse and forget the previous VA Repig Governor was indicted for corruption awaiting trial?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha 7 day
Made up numbers mean nothing.

Highest price for gas = George Bush.

PS: the POTUS has nothing to do with gas prices

Location hidden

#29 Jul 2, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You had to really read
"Quinnipiac ran an identical poll, in the second term of Bush’s presidency, Americans rated him as the worst modern-day president—by basically the same percentage (34 percent) as they currently rate Obama (33 percent)."
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#30 Jul 2, 2014
You don't get it. President Bush might have been the worst President before the Boy King, but now Obama is even worse then President Bush. Obama is the worst of all. But we already knew that, Americans have been saying that for months.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#31 Jul 2, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> the same state that voted in a corrupted democrat as governor in a corrupted election that screwed over a so called tea bagger? Justice will be th extermination of the governor and his family when this nation goes into a massive depression. There will be no where to hide. And the survivors will make sure the underground caverns are booby trapped on all exits.
Your terrorist thread against the Governor has been reported to monitors, psychopath. You are an insane person, quite literally. Probably a mass-shooting just waiting to happen.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#32 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>'Wrong side of the Constitution'? Obama likely to delay deportations, say experts
by Joseph Weber
Nothing like Obama raising the Blacks unemployment up to 40%..
Obama has deported FAR more illegals than Bush ever did, idiot. And your final sentence is just another absurd, fantastic LIE.

I know you get paid by the post - do you get even more for lying? Because you do it an awful lot...:)
Kishan

Pasadena, CA

#34 Jul 3, 2014
Hi.i am indian any ledy aad me on what's up and chet me my no.+919909409763

Location hidden

#35 Jul 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You don't get it. President Bush might have been the worst President before the Boy King, but now Obama is even worse then President Bush.
You don't get it.

YOU TOLD US ALL THAT THERE WERE **********NO********** POLLS THAT SAID BUSH WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT.

I PROVED YOU TO BE A LIAR...AGAIN.

Of course you also told use that Justice Thomas did not benefit from affirmative action.

I PROVED YOU TO BE A LIAR...AGAIN. Justice Thomas ADMITTED he got into Yale because of affirmative action.

And of course you told us 90 percent of the members of Congress were lawyers...

Wipey wipey... Au LyingC*T74.

Location hidden

#36 Jul 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You don't get it. President Bush might have been the worst President before the Boy King, but now Obama is even worse then President Bush.
President Bush being the worst president number didn't hardly change in this poll.

Here's a thought: this is an entirely silly poll to be asking the general public the popularity of the current president because one third of the people asked will always respond with the name of the current president depending on their party affiliation.

That this kind of poll is worthless.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#37 Jul 3, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ignore the 2007-08 economic collapse and forget the previous VA Repig Governor was indicted for corruption awaiting trial?
Time after time many here on topix tel you of the corrupted on both sides. But the ignorant and the shameless like you follow Saul Alinsky to oblivion. In the end that is what you will get.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#38 Jul 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>So you ignore the 2007-08 economic collapse and forget the previous VA Repig Governor was indicted for corruption awaiting trial?
No it was not ignored. We just couldn't stop the clinton, Dodd and Fwank's collapse of the housing bubble they created.

Paris

#39 Jul 4, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has deported FAR more illegals than Bush ever did, idiot. And your final sentence is just another absurd, fantastic LIE.

I know you get paid by the post - do you get even more for lying? Because you do it an awful lot...:)
Your school taught fuzzy math huh. Typical.

Location hidden

#40 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Dodd and Fwank's collapse of the housing bubble they created.
Funny how you just lectured about Obama being the captain of the ship but Bush was below decks sleeping for eight years...

{click}

Flagged.

Off topic, cross posted, clueless Au Dumbo Spam.

Location hidden

#41 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
We just couldn't stop the clinton, Dodd and Fwank's
Reagan deregulated the banks, Au Dumbo.

Paris

#42 Jul 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan deregulated the banks, Au Dumbo.
Yawn, Clinton signed the repeal of Glass-Sagal which deregulated all the banks. It was in all the papers.

Location hidden

#43 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn,
{click}

Flagged.

serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#44 Jul 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
No!

Paris

#45 Jul 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>{click}

Flagged.

Yes I Spanked You AGAIN. SMMMMACK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATED: Vigo County official accused of living... 3 hr Blue Steel 15
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... 7 hr lol 20
News Severed-hand burglary accomplice takes plea deal 9 hr weaponX 2
News Man pleads no contest to stealing over $260k fr... 10 hr good day 1
News FBI probe investigating police chief now zeroin... 14 hr We ALL love Prez ... 9
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) Sat Straight talking ... 458
News Former Vigo Sheriff Deputy Frank Shahadey plead... Sat Gary 5
More from around the web