Security Law / Security Market law
Posted in the Corporate / Securities Law Forum
#1 Apr 28, 2012
I would like to ask for help to answer this questions :
• Why are financial institutions “fragile”? What consequences does this fragility have for (i) the financial system; (ii) the real economy?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate the fragility of financial institutions?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate systemic risk?
• What effect, if any, does the participation of financial institutions in markets as counterparties have on the fragility of these institutions? Would restricting their participation have an impact on market efficiency?
• Are measures that reduce the fragility of financial institutions likely also to protect consumers?
Add your comments below
|Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Position Red...||Fri||drink||1|
|B.S. Pension Fund Trustee Ltd acting for the Br...||Feb 6||madoff zionism||1|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stake Raised by B...||Jan 30||Syntax Error||1|
|HKTU Begins Work on Its Next Supplement to Help... (Mar '13)||Jan 30||Amanda||10|
|Senate committee chairman asks CFTC to explain ...||Jan 21||tarp survivor||2|
|Park National Acquires $636,000 in Snap-on Inco...||Jan '16||Challenger Lifts ...||1|
|Snap-on Incorporated (SNA) Upgraded to Hold at ...||Jan '16||Challenger Lifts ...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Corporate / Securities Law Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC