Security Law / Security Market law
Posted in the Corporate / Securities Law Forum
#1 Apr 28, 2012
I would like to ask for help to answer this questions :
• Why are financial institutions “fragile”? What consequences does this fragility have for (i) the financial system; (ii) the real economy?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate the fragility of financial institutions?
• How, if at all, can financial regulation mitigate systemic risk?
• What effect, if any, does the participation of financial institutions in markets as counterparties have on the fragility of these institutions? Would restricting their participation have an impact on market efficiency?
• Are measures that reduce the fragility of financial institutions likely also to protect consumers?
Add your comments below
|Lowe's Companies COO Ricky D. Damron Sells 13,0...||11 hr||mooresville28117||30|
|An Inside Peek of the Ridiculous Pay Gap Betwee...||Aug '15||fedup taxpayer||1|
|Net loss for SLS Las Vegas hits $48.6M in secon...||Aug '15||spytheweb||1|
|O'Malley says nation needs tougher oversight of...||Jul '15||chris532008||1|
|SLS Las Vegas awash in red ink, reports $35m qu...||Jun '15||spytheweb||1|
|Warfordsburg man at center of alleged investmen... (Aug '09)||Jun '15||mlbdillan||46|
|Goodyear paying $16M to settle bribery-related ... (Feb '15)||Jun '15||swedenforever||6|
Find what you want!
Search Corporate / Securities Law Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC