Scammers prey on Obamacare confusion

Scammers prey on Obamacare confusion

There are 7 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Scammers prey on Obamacare confusion. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

JONESBORO, AR - The clock is ticking for upcoming changes in the nation's healthcare system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

dang

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Everything coming from that muslim nutjob just keeps getting worse.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Aug 24, 2013
You're correct, but the black hearted, closed minded liberals who worship him hate you for speaking the truth.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 24, 2013
We know that people in red states, especially those who watch Fox or listen to talk radio, are going to believe lots of things which are not true and blame Obama for things he is not responsible for. I can understand low information Republicans blaming the Affordable Care Act for health care problems which are not related to it since at least this is connected to Obama. It is a stretch, but I can even see where Fox viewers can be conned into blaming the economic collapse on Clinton as opposed to Bush as at least Clinton was a president prior to the event. I just don’t see how it could be possible for anyone who is not suffering from severe memory deficits to blame Barack Obama for the poor response by the federal government to Katrina.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Q2 Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W.Bush or Barack Obama?

George W. Bush 28%
Barack Obama 29%
Unsure 44%

Location hidden

#5 Aug 24, 2013
As I would hope all readers are aware, Hurricane Katrina occurred in 2005, while George W. Bush was president and Barack Obama was just a freshman Senator (with no access to a TARDIS). Maybe many people do not recall that Bush was president at the time since he did so little to help, but does the line “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job” ring any bells?
Sam I Am

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Aug 24, 2013

Ridgedale, MO

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Hogballs wrote:
Q2 Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W.Bush or Barack Obama?
Answer: Kathleen Blanco, Governor of Louisiana and Ray "chocolate city" Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans.

When a natural disaster strikes, it is the primary responsibility of state and local government to respond. The federal government cannot bring in the troops until the Governor of the state declares a state of emergency and requests federal help.

In the case of hurricane Katrina, idiot Governor Blanco waited days before declaring a state of emergency and requesting help. Bush couldn't have done anything until he received that request.

And racist Ray Nagin let fleets of buses sit idly by while the water rose until they were completely submerged rather than using them to evacuate the city, even after he knew the levees had been breached and almost the entire city would be flooded.

Finally, one has to wonder about the idiocy of people building a city in an area with an average elevation of 2 feet BELOW sea level. It was only a matter of time until a disaster such as Katrina flooded 80% of the city, and it's only a matter of time until it will happen again.

If people want to live in disaster prone areas, they should be responsible for the cost when it inevitably happens, and not place the burden on the rest of us who are smart enough not to live in a strike zone.

And Hogballs, thanks for exposing yourself as a far left liberal idiot fuctard by bringing up the tired blame Bush tactic. Anything to divert attention away from Obama, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 30 min whiney beech 12
News Rape suspect's arrest reignites pretrial detent... 4 hr Luz Aranda 4
News Citizens have a right 5 hr C Kersey 4
News 5 Insights From Comey's Memoir: Ex-FBI Chief Bl... 11 hr mr gleeble 13
News Pa. assembly corruption probe nears critical phase (Jan '10) 19 hr RoscoePerkins 23
News Appetite for opioids never sates despite busts 20 hr RachelGonnaRach 11
News North Bay teacher arrested in child sex case ha... 23 hr ivonkla luverr 3