Teens Say Cop Offered Them Drugs and Propositioned Them For Sex

Full story: WREG

"They're not men. they're just cowards," said Alyson's father, Nathan. "They're snakes is what they are." "This is a crime," said Debbie Stroupe.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cops worst nightmare

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The men were not armed with guns, only with stupidity. They were not in their uniforms or it would be a federal crime. Let's face it, they like jailbait. You mess with jailbait and you get jail time. Sorry to inform the buddies of the cops but this is not over yet!! You may have slipped thru one alley but look out for the heavies. Next rumor you will hear will also be true. Poor Ripley newspaper, permission denied to print any of this.
ripley resident

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IWonder wrote:
I wonder if anybody remembers the Tawana Brawley incident? Teen girls DO lie, & just because sombody SAYS they are Christian, does not mean they ARE (Rev. Wright, Jim Baker, & so on..)
It could be related to $$$, a planned lawsuit.
That being said, it does not mean it DID NOT happen. Today's technology DOES offer options;
If I had a teen daughter, she would have a vehicle with "lo-jack", etc. & a camera recording video & sound. These are not even all that expensive anymore, within the reach of most.
yes teens lie, so do adults. Bill Clinton anyone? Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that these GROWN men solicited MINORS for sex, men with families i might add. yes, because people in Ripley so have the resources for such spy gadgets. in this town reputation speaks more than a recorder would. this is not the first time this type of incident has occurred, but this is the first time some one has stepped up and attempted to seek justice.
Ripley too

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

ripley resident wrote:
<quoted text>
the officer resigned because of his actions! he knew that it was the lesser punishment. in this town it's about connections, clearly the officer will have certain ones to help him out. the problem is that these men took an oath to protect us, granted everyone that was in the suv should be prosecuted for their actions. this is not just about the teens, such incidents have occurred time and time again to showcase the true characters of those in government positions.
If you believe that then you are niave. If he could have been fired or there had been a tougher punishment he would have gotten it. Think about it. If you were in the position of authority over this officer and there was enough proof to suspend the officer wouldn't you have fired him rather than keep a man that you believe is doing these terrible things? I maintain my position. He wasn't fired nor would he have been if he had chosen to stay because he knows the character or his superior(s).
ripley resident

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Ripley too wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that then you are niave. If he could have been fired or there had been a tougher punishment he would have gotten it. Think about it. If you were in the position of authority over this officer and there was enough proof to suspend the officer wouldn't you have fired him rather than keep a man that you believe is doing these terrible things? I maintain my position. He wasn't fired nor would he have been if he had chosen to stay because he knows the character or his superior(s).
he couldn't be fired because he was off duty. justice must still be served. he has lost all respect from the community and it was the lesser of the possible punishments.
cops worst nightmare

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Wonder,

Great idea. Cams and microphones would tell the story. I know the girls, the parents and it was not planned. They were on the prowl looking for young girls. Not especially that young but while we are here let's check them out. What's really bad is how girls, women, are treated like a piece of meat. No respect, call them Ho's, bitches, howl like dogs when they walk by, talk dirty to them like they are nothing. Young girls like to drive around town and talk too. Leave them alone. What if one of these girls gets into a wreck, beat up, robbed, raped, and then the cops called include the dude at the wrong place or time? Guess that would make her day.. FIRE HIS A$$.
Joe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lol, funny how police work didn't even get a mention: "One of the most dangerous jobs is timber cutting", "Crab fishing in Alaska is extremely dangerous".

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-most-dan...

Cops do go into dangerous situations, but usually they go in groups and they'll use force at even the slightest provocation. If you're only out to protect #1 and at all costs and above all else, that's not exactly heroic.

But boy do the bad cops pose some serious danger to us. Now I know not all cops are bad, but there is NO EXCUSE for this---clearly they are NOT weeding out the bad ones:

http://radgeek.com/gt/2009/08/24/rapists-on-p...
cops worst nightmare

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Check out Tippah counties law enforcement record for the last three years
Ripley P.D.
Chief Bert Conely: Federal drug charges, prison time, certificate revoked.
Jerrod McCall: resigned, allegedly, wife found frozen pee pee and steriods
and threatened to turn everyone in to the FEDS. Divorce filed.
Johnny Cole: Resigned, allegedly, drivers license suspended when hired
for back child support rumors of steriod possession, use, and sales..
Ken Walker: Better known as Cocaine Ken. Was under investigation by the
Ms Atty Generals office and parents withdrew.(fired)
Steven Goolsby: Accused of trading drugs for sex with underage girls.
suspended, then fired/resigns. divorce filed.
Ramone RengelL See below
City of Ripley, Ms: See below.

Tippah county:
Lisa McCoy girlfriend of former RPD officer who is brother to Chris Hodges
accused with Goolsby. Pled guilty to taking over $350,000 from County
court funds. sentenced to 3 years. Had private room at T.C. jail, pardoned
by Ms Governor after 2 years.
Tracey Holliday: RPD Ken Walkers live in, McCoys replacment, fired, funds??
Jody Clark: Questioned by FBI for splitting skull of blackman.
Tommy Mason: Questioned by FBI for serious beating of small Ripley man
William Rogers: fired, federal charges, 90 days federal prison,$12,500 fine
Jeffery Rogers: Fired, federal charges 3 days in jail, both Rogers lost certificates.
Brandon Vance: Former Sheriff: Lived 50 miles away in another county used
patrol car, hardly ever worked. See below.
Karl Gaillard: Present sheriff, former RPD officer, see below.

Ken Walker, Ramone Rengel, Karl Gaillard, City of Ripley, Brandon Vance,
William Rogers, Jeffery Rogers, Tippah County all have federal lawsuit filed
for multiple federal law violations. Lawsuit is personally as well as officially
Current Riplay Mayor was not in office at time of offenses.
AAAA

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

cops worst nightmare wrote:
Check out Tippah counties law enforcement record for the last three years
Ripley P.D.
Chief Bert Conely: Federal drug charges, prison time, certificate revoked.
Jerrod McCall: resigned, allegedly, wife found frozen pee pee and steriods
and threatened to turn everyone in to the FEDS. Divorce filed.
Johnny Cole: Resigned, allegedly, drivers license suspended when hired
for back child support rumors of steriod possession, use, and sales..
Ken Walker: Better known as Cocaine Ken. Was under investigation by the
Ms Atty Generals office and parents withdrew.(fired)
Steven Goolsby: Accused of trading drugs for sex with underage girls.
suspended, then fired/resigns. divorce filed.
Ramone RengelL See below
City of Ripley, Ms: See below.
Tippah county:
Lisa McCoy girlfriend of former RPD officer who is brother to Chris Hodges
accused with Goolsby. Pled guilty to taking over $350,000 from County
court funds. sentenced to 3 years. Had private room at T.C. jail, pardoned
by Ms Governor after 2 years.
Tracey Holliday: RPD Ken Walkers live in, McCoys replacment, fired, funds??
Jody Clark: Questioned by FBI for splitting skull of blackman.
Tommy Mason: Questioned by FBI for serious beating of small Ripley man
William Rogers: fired, federal charges, 90 days federal prison,$12,500 fine
Jeffery Rogers: Fired, federal charges 3 days in jail, both Rogers lost certificates.
Brandon Vance: Former Sheriff: Lived 50 miles away in another county used
patrol car, hardly ever worked. See below.
Karl Gaillard: Present sheriff, former RPD officer, see below.
Ken Walker, Ramone Rengel, Karl Gaillard, City of Ripley, Brandon Vance,
William Rogers, Jeffery Rogers, Tippah County all have federal lawsuit filed
for multiple federal law violations. Lawsuit is personally as well as officially
Current Riplay Mayor was not in office at time of offenses.
What about you? You left your name off the list. It might have been more than three years ago but you have commited your share of illegal activities in Ripley and Tippah County.
cops worst nightmare

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jul 23, 2010
 
oh really 4-A?

Then I resign!!!!
Carol M

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

It's about time someone told. this has been going on for years, these cops were not the first. My daughters are not allowed in town in Ripley. You can set back and watch it all the time. Then you have the cheerleaders (Ripleys) having carwashes and etc. You would not believe your eyes, these girls with swimming suit top and shorts hanging all over the cop cars and the cops just eat it up. I have always lived around Ripley and its a known fact this has been going on for years. Someone just finally got the word out. THANKS to the Stroup family!
fyi

Dumas, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 23, 2010
 
Carol M wrote:
It's about time someone told. this has been going on for years, these cops were not the first. My daughters are not allowed in town in Ripley. You can set back and watch it all the time. Then you have the cheerleaders (Ripleys) having carwashes and etc. You would not believe your eyes, these girls with swimming suit top and shorts hanging all over the cop cars and the cops just eat it up. I have always lived around Ripley and its a known fact this has been going on for years. Someone just finally got the word out. THANKS to the Stroup family!
you're welcome and thank you for your support and for all of those who have never encountered this situation before as i havent' but only heard of it and seen it and now it has come to my door step and found me, i chose to say no more and i expected all this negative feedback and it doesn't bother me because i know the truth and so do many others but unfortunately no matter how bright the sun may be shining there is always blind ones in the crowd, but just keep looking and the sun shall come out so you can see too.
laughing at the lies

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jul 23, 2010
 
who="cops worst nightmare"]Check out Tippah counties law enforcement record for the last three years
Ripley P.D.
Chief Bert Conely: Federal drug charges, prison time, certificate revoked.
Jerrod McCall: resigned, allegedly, wife found frozen pee pee and steriods
and threatened to turn everyone in to the FEDS. Divorce filed.
Johnny Cole: Resigned, allegedly, drivers license suspended when hired
for back child support rumors of steriod possession, use, and sales..
Ken Walker: Better known as Cocaine Ken. Was under investigation by the
Ms Atty Generals office and parents withdrew.(fired)
Steven Goolsby: Accused of trading drugs for sex with underage girls.
suspended, then fired/resigns. divorce filed.
Ramone RengelL See below
City of Ripley, Ms: See below.
Tippah county:
Lisa McCoy girlfriend of former RPD officer who is brother to Chris Hodges
accused with Goolsby. Pled guilty to taking over $350,000 from County
court funds. sentenced to 3 years. Had private room at T.C. jail, pardoned
by Ms Governor after 2 years.
Tracey Holliday: RPD Ken Walkers live in, McCoys replacment, fired, funds??
Jody Clark: Questioned by FBI for splitting skull of blackman.
Tommy Mason: Questioned by FBI for serious beating of small Ripley man
William Rogers: fired, federal charges, 90 days federal prison,$12,500 fine
Jeffery Rogers: Fired, federal charges 3 days in jail, both Rogers lost certificates.
Brandon Vance: Former Sheriff: Lived 50 miles away in another county used
patrol car, hardly ever worked. See below.
Karl Gaillard: Present sheriff, former RPD officer, see below.
Ken Walker, Ramone Rengel, Karl Gaillard, City of Ripley, Brandon Vance,
William Rogers, Jeffery Rogers, Tippah County all have federal lawsuit filed
for multiple federal law violations. Lawsuit is personally as well as officially
Current Riplay Mayor was not in office at time of offenses.

Whoever you are (JDH) you are so funny!!!! You don't have half of your information correct. Sorry
Wondering

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jul 23, 2010
 
cops worst nightmare wrote:
Check out Tippah counties law enforcement record for the last three years
Ripley P.D.
Chief Bert Conely: Federal drug charges, prison time, certificate revoked.
Jerrod McCall: resigned, allegedly, wife found frozen pee pee and steriods
and threatened to turn everyone in to the FEDS. Divorce filed.
Johnny Cole: Resigned, allegedly, drivers license suspended when hired
for back child support rumors of steriod possession, use, and sales..
Ken Walker: Better known as Cocaine Ken. Was under investigation by the
Ms Atty Generals office and parents withdrew.(fired)
Steven Goolsby: Accused of trading drugs for sex with underage girls.
suspended, then fired/resigns. divorce filed.
Ramone RengelL See below
City of Ripley, Ms: See below.
Tippah county:
Lisa McCoy girlfriend of former RPD officer who is brother to Chris Hodges
accused with Goolsby. Pled guilty to taking over $350,000 from County
court funds. sentenced to 3 years. Had private room at T.C. jail, pardoned
by Ms Governor after 2 years.
Tracey Holliday: RPD Ken Walkers live in, McCoys replacment, fired, funds??
Jody Clark: Questioned by FBI for splitting skull of blackman.
Tommy Mason: Questioned by FBI for serious beating of small Ripley man
William Rogers: fired, federal charges, 90 days federal prison,$12,500 fine
Jeffery Rogers: Fired, federal charges 3 days in jail, both Rogers lost certificates.
Brandon Vance: Former Sheriff: Lived 50 miles away in another county used
patrol car, hardly ever worked. See below.
Karl Gaillard: Present sheriff, former RPD officer, see below.
Ken Walker, Ramone Rengel, Karl Gaillard, City of Ripley, Brandon Vance,
William Rogers, Jeffery Rogers, Tippah County all have federal lawsuit filed
for multiple federal law violations. Lawsuit is personally as well as officially
Current Riplay Mayor was not in office at time of offenses.
OOOpppsss!! You forgot someone on your list??? I wonder why? Her name is Sandy Bennett? Why did you forget? are you just like the man from Walnut that is so protective of her?
hmmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 23, 2010
 
laughing at the lies wrote:
who="cops worst nightmare"]Check out Tippah counties law enforcement record for the last three years
Ripley P.D.
Chief Bert Conely: Federal drug charges, prison time, certificate revoked.
Jerrod McCall: resigned, allegedly, wife found frozen pee pee and steriods
and threatened to turn everyone in to the FEDS. Divorce filed.
Johnny Cole: Resigned, allegedly, drivers license suspended when hired
for back child support rumors of steriod possession, use, and sales..
Ken Walker: Better known as Cocaine Ken. Was under investigation by the
Ms Atty Generals office and parents withdrew.(fired)
Steven Goolsby: Accused of trading drugs for sex with underage girls.
suspended, then fired/resigns. divorce filed.
Ramone RengelL See below
City of Ripley, Ms: See below.
Tippah county:
Lisa McCoy girlfriend of former RPD officer who is brother to Chris Hodges
accused with Goolsby. Pled guilty to taking over $350,000 from County
court funds. sentenced to 3 years. Had private room at T.C. jail, pardoned
by Ms Governor after 2 years.
Tracey Holliday: RPD Ken Walkers live in, McCoys replacment, fired, funds??
Jody Clark: Questioned by FBI for splitting skull of blackman.
Tommy Mason: Questioned by FBI for serious beating of small Ripley man
William Rogers: fired, federal charges, 90 days federal prison,$12,500 fine
Jeffery Rogers: Fired, federal charges 3 days in jail, both Rogers lost certificates.
Brandon Vance: Former Sheriff: Lived 50 miles away in another county used
patrol car, hardly ever worked. See below.
Karl Gaillard: Present sheriff, former RPD officer, see below.
Ken Walker, Ramone Rengel, Karl Gaillard, City of Ripley, Brandon Vance,
William Rogers, Jeffery Rogers, Tippah County all have federal lawsuit filed
for multiple federal law violations. Lawsuit is personally as well as officially
Current Riplay Mayor was not in office at time of offenses.
Whoever you are (JDH) you are so funny!!!! You don't have half of your information correct. Sorry
So....laughing at the lies....what are the lies??? Most of this looks pretty much the truth, witht the exception of a few names left off.
Good Ole Tippah County

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

laughing at the lies wrote:
who="cops worst nightmare"]Check out Tippah counties law enforcement record for the last three years
Ripley P.D.
Chief Bert Conely: Federal drug charges, prison time, certificate revoked.
Jerrod McCall: resigned, allegedly, wife found frozen pee pee and steriods
and threatened to turn everyone in to the FEDS. Divorce filed.
Johnny Cole: Resigned, allegedly, drivers license suspended when hired
for back child support rumors of steriod possession, use, and sales..
Ken Walker: Better known as Cocaine Ken. Was under investigation by the
Ms Atty Generals office and parents withdrew.(fired)
Steven Goolsby: Accused of trading drugs for sex with underage girls.
suspended, then fired/resigns. divorce filed.
Ramone RengelL See below
City of Ripley, Ms: See below.
Tippah county:
Lisa McCoy girlfriend of former RPD officer who is brother to Chris Hodges
accused with Goolsby. Pled guilty to taking over $350,000 from County
court funds. sentenced to 3 years. Had private room at T.C. jail, pardoned
by Ms Governor after 2 years.
Tracey Holliday: RPD Ken Walkers live in, McCoys replacment, fired, funds??
Jody Clark: Questioned by FBI for splitting skull of blackman.
Tommy Mason: Questioned by FBI for serious beating of small Ripley man
William Rogers: fired, federal charges, 90 days federal prison,$12,500 fine
Jeffery Rogers: Fired, federal charges 3 days in jail, both Rogers lost certificates.
Brandon Vance: Former Sheriff: Lived 50 miles away in another county used
patrol car, hardly ever worked. See below.
Karl Gaillard: Present sheriff, former RPD officer, see below.
Ken Walker, Ramone Rengel, Karl Gaillard, City of Ripley, Brandon Vance,
William Rogers, Jeffery Rogers, Tippah County all have federal lawsuit filed
for multiple federal law violations. Lawsuit is personally as well as officially
Current Riplay Mayor was not in office at time of offenses.
Whoever you are (JDH) you are so funny!!!! You don't have half of your information correct. Sorry
Don't forget about ERIC BIBB......he use to sit in the same place every morning talking to a married woman and I do believe he was married too.

How about someone ask Chris and Steven about the time they pulled two girls over and told them they wouldn't give them a ticket if they would pull their shirts off and lay on the car.

It is embarrassing to the city that these are the people who are serving for us. There needs to be a house cleaning with that department in the worst way. There are too many people out there who needs jobs and would stand up for what is right.
former victum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 23, 2010
 
cops worst nightmare wrote:
The men were not armed with guns, only with stupidity. They were not in their uniforms or it would be a federal crime. Let's face it, they like jailbait. You mess with jailbait and you get jail time. Sorry to inform the buddies of the cops but this is not over yet!! You may have slipped thru one alley but look out for the heavies. Next rumor you will hear will also be true. Poor Ripley newspaper, permission denied to print any of this.
'Denied permission" this outrages me to no end how they can LIE and SLANDER to Hank at local paper putting fiction as fact into future juries of our peers and the very same server and protectors are above even getting the TRUTH published .Where is our constitution ? Where is the justice in the justice system ?
Throwing stones

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jul 23, 2010
 
Good Ole Tippah County wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about ERIC BIBB......he use to sit in the same place every morning talking to a married woman and I do believe he was married too.
How about someone ask Chris and Steven about the time they pulled two girls over and told them they wouldn't give them a ticket if they would pull their shirts off and lay on the car.
It is embarrassing to the city that these are the people who are serving for us. There needs to be a house cleaning with that department in the worst way. There are too many people out there who needs jobs and would stand up for what is right.
It's so funny how you are so ready to throw stones, when you need to think about the little friendship you had with T. Luna and that's just to start? ARe you one of the fine people that is going to run the county? LOL You would be peeping in on women... you have been known for that.
appauled

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I can't believe you would try and humiliate this police officer after all the good he has done off the word of this girl. It's her chance for a moment of fame. Mr. Goolsby has done many good things to get drugs off the street and you try to blow this out of proportion. This girl isn't so innocent or she wouldn't be out in that dark corner anywyay. No one got out of the car! How could she feel threatend! She knows Mr. Goolsby and his whole family. Don't let her fool you, but yet, you try and ruin him. I will never watch your news cast again.
enough is enough

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ripley too wrote:
The actions of one person should not affect how you feel about the entire group. No matter what situation you are in it is rarely ALL of them. It is reprehensible that such a thing happened, if it did. Apparently there was a lack of concrete evidence, or the officer would have had charges filed against him or been fired.
The officer obviously resigned because of the chief's lack of character. If the officer's actions were bad enough to warrant suspension, why wasn't he fired?
If the other comments that are being made about ALL of the policemen were true there would have been more than two names mentioned and more than two photos of policemen. It isn't ALL of them.
If the incident with the teens is what this is all about, then they and their families should be
happy the officer is no longer employed there. What else could they want?
That's what I want to know.... What else do they want? He no longer has his family or his job. When is enough, enough? If they said those things, they should have consequences. It looks to me like he is paying for it! But it could have been much worse and I would like to know what else the Stroupe's want! Should we all have our mistakes aired on the news? And there was more than him in the vehicle! Why only bring down one person?
good one

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jul 23, 2010
 
Come on Jimmy Dale or "cops worst nightmare" hit the meth pipe one more time and see if you can come up with something better!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••