Pike grand jury indicts 14

Pike grand jury indicts 14

There are 20 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Pike grand jury indicts 14. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

PIKEVILLE, Ky. a ' An attempted assault upon a law enforcement officer, nine counts of criminal possession of forged checks and destruction of two ATM machines are among charges involved in 13 indictments just returned by the Pike County Grand Jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

Holy Cow

Pinckney, MI

#1 Dec 6, 2009
Were there any cases heard by the GJ which didn't end with an indictment?
searching

Phelps, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2009
when is brittany smallwood going to be indicted for her fourth dui?
Doogye

Phelps, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2009
most of the time if a case goes to the GJ they will indict if that is what the prosecutor wants.

just how it is .

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2009
i doubt anything will be done on Brittaney 4 th dui my ex is on his 5 th and is still runnin free
me too

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2009
dang shorty you done drove that man to drinkin,and complain cause he aint locked up. dont know what to think.
omg

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2009
ashley swiney...so what she needed a cigarette and had a lighter big deal so guess what convicts smoke dam pike county just keeps the lawyers richer...
hahah

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2009
Jason Young stealing checks off his parents.. What a joke..
hhhmmmm

Logan, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2009
I wonder if all people who get indicted get their names put in the paper or do some get a break? Are some sealed indictments? And-do we never know who the sealed indictments go to?
please tell

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2009
hahah wrote:
Jason Young stealing checks off his parents.. What a joke..
Which Jason young are we talking about?
Hey

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2009
hhhmmmm wrote:
I wonder if all people who get indicted get their names put in the paper or do some get a break? Are some sealed indictments? And-do we never know who the sealed indictments go to?
With it being Pike Co. I would say they are all made public in the paper.
hhhmmmm

Logan, WV

#11 Dec 10, 2009
so true...lol
hahah

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2009
please tell wrote:
<quoted text>Which Jason young are we talking about?
The one who lived/lives behind wal-mart..
please tell

Pikeville, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2009
Oh damn! him and I was best friends I hate to hear this. The last time I saw him he was in Food City at Shelbiana & he was with some skanky girl, and looked like crap.. So sad to hear this. I hope this is wrong
hahah

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2009
please tell wrote:
Oh damn! him and I was best friends I hate to hear this. The last time I saw him he was in Food City at Shelbiana & he was with some skanky girl, and looked like crap.. So sad to hear this. I hope this is wrong
I am sure it's not wrong. He is bad off!
please tell

Pikeville, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2009
I bet this is killing his mom & dad. They are great people, and would have gave him the world if he did the right thing.
Smallwood answer

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2009
She was in circuit court yesterday, 09-cr-378 to answer her indictment from last month. Next hearing 2/12.
Backdatassup

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2009
i maka poopy
dyh

Macon, GA

#18 Dec 22, 2009
Backdatassup wrote:
i maka poopy
You are so stupid and infantile. Why don't you grow up!
This just in

Carlisle, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2009
If it is sealed then it isn't known by anyone but the grand jury and Judge and will be unsealed when arraigned. I know--it is a warped set-up.
former paralegal

Chesterfield, MO

#20 May 9, 2013
There are sealed indictments. Most likely case is building to additional charges and/or ppl of said indictment are flipping.
hhhmmmm wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sessions targets more sanctuary cities 10 min Elmer Fudd Sessions 21
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Into The Night 1,239
News Trump discounts sex assault accusations against... 1 hr Red Crosse 70
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 4 hr dee rightful 118
News Donald Trump signals welfare reform is next, wi... 6 hr RIP 1
News Jail guard stole money from Brevard inmate, aut... 10 hr zionist kabal 1
News Alabama Man Pleads Guilty to Multiple Child Sex... (Feb '09) 10 hr pedobearo 30
More from around the web