Fiscal cliff in New Year's limbo: Hou...

Fiscal cliff in New Year's limbo: House Republicans are demanding more federal spending cuts

There are 30 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Fiscal cliff in New Year's limbo: House Republicans are demanding more federal spending cuts. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

Manoeuvred into a political corner, House Republicans abandoned demands for changes in emergency legislation to prevent widespread tax increases and painful across-the-board spending cuts and cleared the way for a final, climactic New Year's night vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#21 Jan 3, 2013
GoodNewz wrote:
we need a president with the cohones to address the real problems we have. his phony little war on the rich does not do a thing to correct our fiscal problems.
Well why didn't you guys get Romney elected then... oh wait...

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Cuz the takers outnumber the makers and they don't wanna give up their free obama bucks and obama phones.

“Stay Calm and Sparkle”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why didn't you guys get Romney elected then... oh wait...
The majority of Americans are fat, obese slobs *lookin at you*. Don't make it right.

Now a majority of Americans are stupid. Don't make their votes right.

America lost, you just too stupid to realize it yet.

Bring Obama Back!

#24 Jan 3, 2013
GlitterGashSparkleSnatch wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Americans are fat, obese slobs
Now a majority of Americans are stupid. Don't make their votes right.
America lost, you just too stupid to realize it yet.
OMG, this is such a great experience… I am just wallowing in the misery of you silly right-wing idiots.

So the reason your side lost is because everyone else is stupid? Typical; the Party of taking personal responsibility place the blame for their losing miserably on others…
I’ll never stop laughing at this ugly tea-bagging at a town hall who screamed out like a spoiled little brat,“I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!”

Well “YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BACK!”

This is our country now and if you don’t like it you can get the Hell out!

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#25 Jan 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, this is such a great experience… I am just wallowing
This is our country now and if you don’t like it you can get the Hell out!
yep, scratch just a little below the surface, and the party of "caring" and "tolerance" and "diversity" ain't really any of those!

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#26 Jan 3, 2013
LOL! MarineCrapPat can have his country. It's becoming a shithole, but if he wants to brag ownership well, have at it. Again, low bar, no bar.

Bring Obama Back!

#27 Jan 4, 2013
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, scratch just a little below the surface, and the party of "caring" and "tolerance" and "diversity" ain't really any of those!
Not for the right-wingers/people of hate, bigotry racism and unpatriotic sentiments, rhetoric and actions. No tolerance or compassion for people like you.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#28 Jan 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for the right-wingers/people of hate, bigotry racism and unpatriotic sentiments, rhetoric and actions. No tolerance or compassion for people like you.
if the president cared one whit about this country he would be addressing the fiscal quagmire we are in. instead, he would prefer to show his base that he "cares". what a phony egomaniac. as are all of the patronizing bleeding hearts in his camp who believe they are doing the downtrodden good deeds.

Bring Obama Back!

#29 Jan 4, 2013
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
if the president cared one whit about this country he would be addressing the fiscal quagmire we are in.
If the right cared one whit about this country they would have never supported and voted for that inept idiot George W Bush who had the worst terrorist attack on American soil happen on his watch… who pushed through 2 tax cuts for the rich and a prescription drug program for seniors which drained the Treasury… as he started 2 wars in the Middle East (one of which was based on lies and misinformation) as Halliburton charged billions to the government and ENRON stole pensions from millions of hard working Americans.

But I’ll look at the bright side: had it not been for the 8 years of Bush we might not have had 8 years of Obama…
drink The hive

New York, NY

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Is Getting Ugly Out There - Either Look 2 The Government 4 Assistance.

Or Put The Baby Up 4 Adoption...

http://blackquillandink.com/wp-content/upload...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Receiver Josh Smith Arrested on Domes... 1 hr HeardPharts 3
News JonBenet Ramsey's brother Burke wages defamatio... 3 hr berrytea333 5
News 'Aggressive excellence' lawyer Ken McKenna face... (Sep '10) 3 hr yidfellas v USA 13
News Sheriff Cory Hutcheson Vowed to Clean Up His Ru... 3 hr Bre 155
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... (Aug '16) 4 hr Charlotte Blackwood 15
News The challenges in setting up a California singl... 6 hr Denizen_Kate 1
News DHS Public Database Includes Personal Informati... 7 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web