State police seize Mercer fireboard records

Jul 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Big News Network.com

Our eNewspaper network was founded in 2002 to provide stand-alone digital news sites tailored for the most searched-for locations for news.

Comments
21 - 40 of 73 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2013
firefighter

Waynesboro, VA

#23 Jul 10, 2013
Nope sorry I'm not bp or his girl friend.... I'm not on either of the 2 depts
Love Her

Princeton, WV

#24 Jul 10, 2013
firefighter wrote:
Nope sorry I'm not bp or his girl friend.... I'm not on either of the 2 depts
Be glad then. I think of east river vfd as being "cult-like" with how all of those guys worship their chief in a very weird way.
firefighter

Waynesboro, VA

#25 Jul 10, 2013
We have a awesome chief!! I'm not saying they didn't do it because I don't know.... I'm just saying let's not find them guilty an bash them before we know..... because short an Thompson has put many years in the service
Wat up

United States

#26 Jul 10, 2013
That's how greenvalley got that new truck
Love Her

Princeton, WV

#27 Jul 10, 2013
What has east river vfd gained? What has Nelson gained? Hmm...
Wat up

United States

#28 Jul 10, 2013
Idk if Nelson is involed with this I'm lending to Dave Thompson
Love Her

Princeton, WV

#29 Jul 10, 2013
I've not heard anything about Dave Thompson being involved in this. Nelson short is the one who is being audited. Who is saying Dave T is involved in this? Please give more info. I think you are wrong.
firefighter

Waynesboro, VA

#30 Jul 10, 2013
Topixs is the first I have heard about Dave to
hmmm

Alexandria, VA

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Love Her wrote:
I've not heard anything about Dave Thompson being involved in this. Nelson short is the one who is being audited. Who is saying Dave T is involved in this? Please give more info. I think you are wrong.
you are a dumba$$....short is not being audited.....you are just like everyone else to believe what you read before you know the facts!!!!
guys

Roanoke, VA

#32 Jul 11, 2013
Fellas let the investigators do what they need to do. Let them find out who's guilty and who isn't. And then you "brothers" can go back to doing what you do best - stabbing eachother in the back.
Judge

Bluefield, WV

#33 Jul 11, 2013
Nothing has been proven or disclosed that theft occurred. Such an investigation can be launched if booking keeping is messed up. Lets hope this is the case....
Just hope everyone is around to share the information when the truth comes out ...
cover up

Richmond, VA

#34 Jul 11, 2013
Truth????????? HAHA!
Curious

Princeton, WV

#35 Jul 11, 2013
They all should be investigated on a regular basis, just to keep everyone one the up and up. And yes Jokevale is no different, they are not ran on the straight and narrow. I do know every law enforcement agency, including 911 and the state fire Marshall has been contacted over that department.
Love Her

Princeton, WV

#36 Jul 14, 2013
Nelson short isn't being audited. What I meant was the fire depts records showed signs of whatever and its being investigated. Fraud is taking place, has been, and now someone finally caught on. The reason Nelson short is even brought up in this is because he had a public outburst! He showed up to his wife's office where the records were being seized and MoONED people!! He has guilt wrote all over him!
hmmm

Bluefield, WV

#37 Jul 14, 2013
Love Her wrote:
Nelson short isn't being audited. What I meant was the fire depts records showed signs of whatever and its being investigated. Fraud is taking place, has been, and now someone finally caught on. The reason Nelson short is even brought up in this is because he had a public outburst! He showed up to his wife's office where the records were being seized and MoONED people!! He has guilt wrote all over him!
KNOW your FACTS first before you make comments!! Not everything you read in the Bluefield Daily Tell A Lie is always the truth. You will see!!
Love Her

Princeton, WV

#38 Jul 15, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOW your FACTS first before you make comments!! Not everything you read in the Bluefield Daily Tell A Lie is always the truth. You will see!!
The news paper is the least I'm concerned with. I know more than you think. I've watched Nelson over the past 10 years. Do not tell me to know my facts before I comment. You will soon see for yourself how fast Nelson short will fall to his knees and ask for forgiveness and be more than will to "try" to pay it all back. I foresee troubles ahead for mr short.
Love Her

Princeton, WV

#39 Jul 15, 2013
And one more thing, the paper might be wrong about pig short mooning them, but can you answer why he was there to begin with? That's what I'm trying to make you understand. The mooning wasn't the public outburst. It was the fact that he was there trying to get his hands on records and destroy them before they got seized!! Something isn't adding up, my friend.
hmmm

Bluefield, WV

#40 Jul 15, 2013
Love Her wrote:
And one more thing, the paper might be wrong about pig short mooning them, but can you answer why he was there to begin with? That's what I'm trying to make you understand. The mooning wasn't the public outburst. It was the fact that he was there trying to get his hands on records and destroy them before they got seized!! Something isn't adding up, my friend.
if you "think" you know anything you dont know $hit!! Why would he be there helping if he had something to hide? Its not like he was there before they all were dumba$$. And there is NOTHING to hide and no wrongdoing in that office or with short!! Again, KNOW your FACTS first before making yourself look like an idiot!!
Want to Know

Bluefield, WV

#41 Jul 16, 2013
Curious wrote:
They all should be investigated on a regular basis, just to keep everyone one the up and up. And yes Jokevale is no different, they are not ran on the straight and narrow. I do know every law enforcement agency, including 911 and the state fire Marshall has been contacted over that department.
Why are you putting Oakvale VFD on blast? At one time or another did you come to the station and try to join, and you was not voted in? You saying what you have on here about a volunteer organization you know nothing about speaks large volumes about your character.
Love Her

Princeton, WV

#43 Jul 16, 2013
Who paid for the red truck Nelson drives with the big light bar on top of it? Is that a personal vehicle? Did he buy it or did the fire dept funds pay for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SW Va. girl, 3, eats meth, mother charged (Feb '14) 3 hr Zikee 41
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 677
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 7 hr eJohn 97
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 7 hr thiers more 8,072
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 8 hr guest 248
Former teacher gets 18 years for raping bartender (Nov '09) 9 hr resident 14
Should Medicare cover end-of-life discussions b... 10 hr Harmony_Cannon 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••