Suit accuses Putnam family law judge ...

Suit accuses Putnam family law judge of abusing authority, unprofessional conduct

There are 92 comments on the The West Virginia Record story from May 10, 2012, titled Suit accuses Putnam family law judge of abusing authority, unprofessional conduct. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

A pastor is seeking to stop a Putnam County judge's directives he says are destroying his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

WVPROUD

AOL

#23 Jun 30, 2012
funny wrote:
This guy sued his daughters for amounts ranging from $400,000 to $1 Billion, yes with a B. This guy needs mental help.
What do you care how much and if and when he sued his daughters? Maybe they should have been sued. Have you got your nose up thier behinds? How do you know this mans business? You don't and that's why you are teed off! You sound to me like you just go around sticking your nose where it does not belong. Remember people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at another.
Maybe if this Judge in Putnam Co. had been fair from the beginning, then he wouldn't have to be suing his daughters? He ought to file a complaint with the WV Bar Assoc. against his ex-wife's lawyer. She sounds like she is way off base and good friends with this so called corrupt Judge. Yep, throw their butts to the curb! Get rid of all of them.
WVPROUD

AOL

#24 Jun 30, 2012
jamiekay wrote:
Hage is a joke n all about money
Watkins is THE BEST !!!
PASTOR HAGE NEEDS TO GO LAY DOWN
Leave Watkins Alone
This Judge is not the best! Are you insane? Then let it be u to come before a Judge of his nature and let's see how you like being called names and demeaned in a court of law.
Citizen

United States

#25 Jul 4, 2012
Doesn't matter how "fair" you all think this judge is ...or has been to you in your situation...nor does it matter how much of a sleeze you think that Hage is. Maybe he is. But what the judge did was scary as hell and I can't believe you people defend him!!!

Just watch the video clip of Watkins going berzerk. THAT and THAT alone is enough to be reason to have Watkins disbarred and locked up in a psychiatric ward for evaluation!!!! He openly threatened Hage, and violated his code of ethics in judicial conduct on the bench!!!

Is this what you people accept as proper judicial conduct????? OMG !!!!! And the fact that the WV Supreme Court disciplinary board didn't strip him of his judicial frocks is more evidence of a corrupt judicial system in the state.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judge-goes-ab...
COOL WOMAN

AOL

#26 Jul 8, 2012
Wonder how long and how much crap this Judge does before the WV Supreme Court takes notice? Are they all blind up there? Lets get rid of the WV supremej Court Judges for they have no idea of what is going on in Putnam Co. or as a matter of fact, in any of our 55 counties. do they think because they are sitting on a 12 year job, they can do as they please. Who is their boss? Vote for Trish Chafin for Supreme Court Judge - she won't take any of their BS. Get rid of Watkins and Steve Canterbury as well.
Watkins is an ass

Nitro, WV

#27 Jul 8, 2012
Chip needs to be removed from the bench. He is an arrogant ass.
The Truth

Canton, OH

#28 Jul 8, 2012
Watkins is an ass wrote:
Chip needs to be removed from the bench. He is an arrogant ass.
Enjoying your time with Matthew this weekend, Hallburn?
Footballmaniac

Virginia Beach, VA

#29 Jul 20, 2012
Judge Watkins is not impartial at all. He does not even let you speak or even look over the evidence fully when its in his hands. I have had a modification in since Nov 2010 and still haven't got a courtdate. I refilled in FEB 2012 a modification still no court date. Everytime I call to see they say its in front of the judge.
I did watch the video of him yelling at Mr. Hage and no matter how you feel about Mr Hage as a professional judge he has no reason to talk to anyone in that manner. I do believe that Putnam Co. does need a new judge. I do hope the Supreme Court does step in and maybe people that are in limbo can get some type of answers.

Since: Jul 12

Hurricane, WV

#30 Jul 20, 2012
look i know the judge and he is nothing but a joke that just likes to throw his title around which is bull i think the should fire his stupid but and find a better judge because he is a wanna be know it all that thinks he is better then everyone else if you all seen the video about how he treated the preacher you all would agree with me FIRE HIS BUTT he needs to be taught a lesson or throw him in jail let him see how it feels
3 tards

United States

#31 Jul 21, 2012
We dont need Hage anymore. We used him all we could and it did us no good. So we are kicking you out of the tard gang. BACK TO THE TARDCAVE.
reality40

London, KY

#32 Aug 11, 2012
This "Benchwarmer" seems to me a little more psychotic than the ususal idiots that sit with thier fat truffled up asses in judgment seats of power. This guy who call himself a judge is little more than a worm to me, my suggestion to West Virginia is to get rid of his sorry ass, turn him in to the state and let them deal with him! He has already incrimanated his own self by his own hand! The videos of this guy talking speaks for volumes of nothing but negativity. Lawless Land, free America from Tyrants such as this. We as citzens have the power to remove people like this piece of SCUM! I am Happy that I live in a differnt state, away from such idiocracy!
The Law Rules

Ewa Beach, HI

#33 Aug 12, 2012
Watkins is charged. He's toast.
Bob

Hansford, WV

#34 Aug 12, 2012
The Law Rules wrote:
Hanging out with your son today?
Opinion

Charleston, WV

#35 Aug 12, 2012
He should not be sleeping with that married woman even if her husband can't get a stiffy.
brat

United States

#36 Aug 12, 2012
As far as not getting paper work done on tone finished. He must be trying to get caught up because yesterday I got a letter in the mail from the court house an order from 2010 that I had against my ex sister in law for my niece and nephew saying there wasn't enough info to charge her yet judge Watkins gave me the DVP removed the children from the home they were placed with me for 6 months then their grandmother for 6 months them the dad got them and has had then every since. CPS said they found sperm in my niece where she was molested by the mothers friend how is this not enough info.?? Why am I getting a letter signed by watkins 2 years latter??? I believe he is trying to fix all his screw up's before he goes to court!!!!!!!!
Putnam Johnny

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Aug 12, 2012
brat wrote:
As far as not getting paper work done on tone finished. He must be trying to get caught up because yesterday I got a letter in the mail from the court house an order from 2010 that I had against my ex sister in law for my niece and nephew saying there wasn't enough info to charge her yet judge Watkins gave me the DVP removed the children from the home they were placed with me for 6 months then their grandmother for 6 months them the dad got them and has had then every since. CPS said they found sperm in my niece where she was molested by the mothers friend how is this not enough info.?? Why am I getting a letter signed by watkins 2 years latter??? I believe he is trying to fix all his screw up's before he goes to court!!!!!!!!
Damage contol in action.

It's fun watching Watkins crash and burn. Much, much more entertaining than the Harrison Lucas and Kim Blair-Caruthers downfalls.
Jordan

Saint Albans, WV

#38 Aug 12, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanging out with your son today?
No halfy this morning?
Putnam Resident

Nitro, WV

#39 Aug 12, 2012
The Law Rules wrote:
Halburn's mommy died.
He's hanging around in California to see if he gets anything from her will.
Putnam Johnny

Hurricane, WV

#40 Aug 12, 2012
He didnt help care for her so he gets nothing.
Putnam Johnny

Hurricane, WV

#41 Aug 12, 2012
I agree. But it's damn funny.
Opinion wrote:
He should not be sleeping with that married woman even if her husband can't get a stiffy.
guy

United States

#42 Aug 12, 2012
This judge is not fit to judge a pie eating contest ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PA Fire Chief Convicted of Sex with a Girl, 4, ... 1 hr Peaches 2
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Mothra 3,361
News This homophobic magistrate was just paid $325,0... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 48
News Amarillo sees increase in ICE detainees 12 hr tomin cali 3
News Felony plea no longer part of mayor's record 13 hr FART CHARTER 4
News Greitens: Charge politically motivated 15 hr Impeach the Creep 2
News Defendent in East Main stabbing says he didn't ... Fri Mein Kampf 1
More from around the web