Charges filed in Victorville teen slaying

Prosecutors today charged a Victorville couple with killing a 17-year-old boy and wounding an Adelanto man. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wizard

Eugene, OR

#1 Jul 27, 2009
WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE JOSE HUIZAR AND SANDRA REYES IN OUR WORLD. NOT OUT AND ABOUT WITH DECENT PEOPLE. THEY NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. Throw away the key. LWOP, life without possibility of parole.
carlos martinez

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2009
jesse de casas<3
youll always be loved and missed.
10.19.91--7.22.09
Jardin13

Pinon Hills, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Jesse was a good kid, I miss the youngster.
rip jesse casas

Victorville, CA

#4 Aug 25, 2009
save me a spot in heaven alrato dawg
annonymous

Victorville, CA

#5 Dec 8, 2009
wizard wrote:
WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE JOSE HUIZAR AND SANDRA REYES IN OUR WORLD. NOT OUT AND ABOUT WITH DECENT PEOPLE. THEY NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. Throw away the key. LWOP, life without possibility of parole.
you need to shut up
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2010
I didn't know Jesse <3 but, I would've loved <|3 to. He was a cutie <3 and he looked sweet (:. Though, we never met I cry even watching the videos and listening to the songs. Jose Huizar and Sandra Reyes should be locked up for the rest of their lives without chance of parole or death penalty !!. Even though I didn't know you Jesse<333 , ily<3 and I miss you just from watching the video's and I wich we would've met <3 (:

R.I.P babyboy Jesse De Casas<3
We all miss you<3 !!
Miss You

San Diego, CA

#7 Jan 12, 2010
I didn't know Jesse De Casas<3 but i wish i did<|3. He impacted the lives of many people. Watching the videos and hearing the songs makes me cry :'(. I want to meet him when i go to heaven<3(:. Jesse<3 ily<3 and i miss you :( even though i didnt know you<|3. Wish i could've mett youu.<33
R.I.P. Jesse De Casas<333
your friends

Cedarpines Park, CA

#8 Jan 20, 2010
Jesse remember when we use to kick it at my garage. working on your truck, and you were trying to paint your truck, but you were worried you were going to mess it up. you used to sing to chalino sanchez songs while you sand down the truck, you were so fun to hang out with. my husband and i miss u so much! Do not listen to negative things people say. Ignore those who defend your killers. They we get what they desevre , they are as i speak rotting in jail, not knowing what to do. And you sweetie although you are not physically we us you are in are memories. and of course in a better place, con dios:) hope you get this message, and you should give us a sign once in a while that u are here with us. k;)
i love u jose huizar

Hesperia, CA

#9 Apr 12, 2010
no matter wut happens im gonna stay by ur side.well be together soon.stay strong i love you.
You are all clueless

Helendale, CA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Everyone accusing Jose and Sandra don't even know what actually happend up there. You all are quick to point the finger but tell me did they ever find a weapon, a reliable eye witness, evidence at the scene that proved Sandra and Jose were there. They based everything around a lying little girl that will be punished one day by the heavens above for all the pain caused to all three families, Jose's, Sandra's and most of all Jesse's. To those of you that don't know, she (the witness) changed her story about 4 or 5 times through out the trial none of the others who were up there could even identify Jose and Sandra. So maybe all of you should find our facts before you talk anymore non sense.
Shasta

Adelanto, CA

#11 Aug 21, 2010
why do mexicans kill each other? Are they that stupid. Better them than me.
Some Person

Victorville, CA

#12 Aug 22, 2010
I guess you never heard of ww2? People are people, don't be ignorant
Shasta wrote:
why do mexicans kill each other? Are they that stupid. Better them than me.
janet j

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2010
RIP Jessie You are loved and missed justice has been served and you will never be forgotten I remember that day at Holy Innocents on Ash Wednesday when you walked up to kiss the cross and the guy pushed it away so you kept leaning in to kiss it and me and my sister were laughing at you and staring any you turned red and just smiled at me and walked by :) rip God Bless your Soul

Since: Oct 09

Apple Valley, CA

#14 Nov 30, 2010
You are all clueless wrote:
Everyone accusing Jose and Sandra don't even know what actually happend up there. You all are quick to point the finger but tell me did they ever find a weapon, a reliable eye witness, evidence at the scene that proved Sandra and Jose were there. They based everything around a lying little girl that will be punished one day by the heavens above for all the pain caused to all three families, Jose's, Sandra's and most of all Jesse's. To those of you that don't know, she (the witness) changed her story about 4 or 5 times through out the trial none of the others who were up there could even identify Jose and Sandra. So maybe all of you should find our facts before you talk anymore non sense.
Last I remember, the police don't just drive around town and randomly choose someone to take the fall for a crime they otherwise can't solve. Clarifying things isn't always "changing her story".

If the police arrest you and later have enough to charge you, it's a pretty good chance that you did the crime.
Missing You Jesse

San Diego, CA

#15 Mar 27, 2011
They were actually more then 2 witnesses. and if they were so innocent tell me why were they hidding?? by the way i happen to know someone who that guy jose bragged to about what he did while in jail. i hope they both rott. they took the life of a great boy<3 & for you to defend them thats just sick.
EEEWhat a burn

Barstow, CA

#16 Mar 28, 2011
I think its great that mexicans kill each other. More power to you. I think its wonderful that we can see it every evening on the news. I also love when cops shoot and kill mexicans.
Esmeralda

Santa Monica, CA

#17 Apr 7, 2011
Thats right I read up with this and the jury deadlocked twice wtf does that tell you! F---- this system those kids never had a fair trial!

Apple Valley, CA

#18 Apr 7, 2011
Esmeralda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right I read up with this and the jury deadlocked twice wtf does that tell you! F---- this system those kids never had a fair trial!
It's too bad you're not as emphatic to the victims. How fair of a trial did they have before they were executed?

Apple Valley, CA

#19 Apr 7, 2011
typo before he was executed and the other attempted.

Apple Valley, CA

#20 Apr 7, 2011
Esmeralda wrote:
<quoted text>
The system keeps people like me safe from people like you and keeps people like you safe from people like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Charged in Bushwick Anti-Gay Shooting Left ... 1 hr Jumper The wise 12
What's next for Shane Lamb after he admits lyin... 1 hr freedom 1
Eden reacts to new Boyd shooting recordings 2 hr merle 3
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 5 hr barefoot2626 62
N.C. Dunkin' Donuts bakery sued for religious d... 6 hr Zog Has-fallen 326
Congressman seeks ban to stop federal employees... 7 hr Captain Yesterday 57
Former police officer appeals termination 7 hr Yowza 55

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE