FDA: Morning-after pill to move over-...

FDA: Morning-after pill to move over-the-counter

There are 93 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 30, 2013, titled FDA: Morning-after pill to move over-the-counter. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Plan B morning-after pill is moving over-the-counter, a decision announced by the Food and Drug Administration just days before a court-imposed deadline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

United States

#1 May 1, 2013
I just bought 2,000 boxes for the poor. Genocide baby!!!

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#2 May 1, 2013
Oh my, does this spell doom for Planned Parenthood.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#3 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
social engineering, fundie nutjobs lose again.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Lars Vilks

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
I know right. Let's kill These unborn babies. And stop the death penalty. Because that's just wrong. And Obama needs the voters.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#5 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Oh my, does this spell doom for Planned Parenthood.
Um, sure, if you're retarded....LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#6 May 1, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
I know right. Let's kill These unborn babies. And stop the death penalty. Because that's just wrong. And Obama needs the voters.
You seem already to have suffered brain death...
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#7 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Oh my, does this spell doom for Planned Parenthood.
Dear, the ignorance you folks continue to show is amazing as you obsess about Planned Parenthood which helps women with health issues over and above the pro-choice issue.

What "spells doom" is ignorance of folks like you who seem to want to get involved in women's vaginas and bedrooms and reproductive choice.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Oh my, does this spell doom for Planned Parenthood.
Shouldn't it really be "unplanned parenthood" I mean c'mon
serfs up

United States

#9 May 1, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, the ignorance you folks continue to show is amazing as you obsess about Planned Parenthood which helps women with health issues over and above the pro-choice issue.
What "spells doom" is ignorance of folks like you who seem to want to get involved in women's vaginas and bedrooms and reproductive choice.
Just pay for yourselves and shut the ph uk up. Freaking bull crap artists.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#10 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Oh my, does this spell doom for Planned Parenthood.
It is something planned parenthood supports you moron. Only Rat Wing nut cases and noise machine trolls like you are against it

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#11 May 1, 2013
Curtis Lowe wrote:
I just bought 2,000 boxes for the poor. Genocide baby!!!
Share your box load with Dumbo - if you take them all at once, maybe we won't see either of your fools again.
Cat74

United States

#12 May 1, 2013
Black people defend Abortion, and Planned Parenthood that makes it possible for poor people to kill their unborn chiuldren. If they didn't kill so many babies with abortion they wouldn't have to import the illegal aliens. It is their voting base they killed.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#13 May 1, 2013
And you say you are not racist?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#14 May 1, 2013
She doesn't deny not being an idiot.
blkplague

Carmel, IN

#15 May 1, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Black people defend Abortion, and Planned Parenthood that makes it possible for poor people to kill their unborn chiuldren. If they didn't kill so many babies with abortion they wouldn't have to import the illegal aliens. It is their voting base they killed.
Kinda ironic, isn't it? A very stooooopid group of people if you ask me. That goes for all libs.

Still, I'd rather have fewer babies to support which is why I'm all for abortion.
Lars Vilks

United States

#16 May 1, 2013
Most of us are for abortion because we just hate children.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#17 May 1, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
Most of us are for abortion because we just hate children.
if only your parents felt the same way about you, we would not have to deal with you here every day.

Wishful thinking!
Lars Vilks

United States

#18 May 1, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>if only your parents felt the same way about you, we would not have to deal with you here every day.

Wishful thinking!
We hate children but love terrorists.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 May 1, 2013
Curtis Lowe wrote:
I just bought 2,000 boxes for the poor. Genocide baby!!!
Try suicide. It suits you better.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 May 1, 2013
blkplague wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda ironic, isn't it? A very stooooopid group of people if you ask me. That goes for all libs.
Still, I'd rather have fewer babies to support which is why I'm all for abortion.
If only your mom had agreed with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary defense seeks documentation on errors i... 15 min me-me 2
News Clinton On Police Murders: 'Don't Let Hate Infe... 29 min Captain Yesterday 71
News Angle: Reid helped child molesters get Viagra (Oct '10) 1 hr Forgotten Americans 153
News Wallace bound over to district court in murder ... (Nov '11) 2 hr ParanoidoflifeinSS 7
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) 5 hr Mexican Lottery W... 3,702
News Candidates in hot seat during community brainst... 5 hr armad 1
News 53206 residents question lawmakers during brain... 5 hr ardeth 1
More from around the web