Habitual felon gets mandatory life sentence

Nov 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Crowley Post Signal

A man whose Vermilion Parish criminal record dats to the early 1990s has been sentenced to life in prison as an habitual offender.

Comments
1 - 20 of 169 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
observer

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

This is an example of the new Jim Crow. This guy is not a violent person he has an addiction, but instead of getting help they choose to put him away for life. I bet they call themselves Christians.
Well

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

How many chances should they get?
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

If he just is addicted to drugs, why was he on the streets selling cocaine& using a child? Are you that blind? Sorry, What's next? Look, for example: bj express, man attacked owner really tried to cuter up and was going to leave her for dead, when they caught him he was at another convent store 1 hr later, with crack cocaine hiding in his mouth! Wonderful Christian lady, didn't deserve that! What you think he would have been doing if he wouldn't have got caught? Robbing, selling drugs, & maybe anyone of us could have been his victim!

Repeat offenders, will keep on doing the crime!
Till the courts stop them!
bayoutigre

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

If they stop the drugs from coming in, he would have anything to sell. But instead, we are going to baby sit Inmate Harris at a cost of 15,000.00 a year for the next 20 years. 300K If the cops could ever catch a kilo of Cocaine coming in, then there would be ten little fish that would not be costing us so much to keep in jail.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I agree!
Wow

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mrs C is a hypocrit, she and her daughter have used and sold drugs. But it's ok for her to do it but this guy gets sent away for a small amount of weed OMG.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

So, may I ask what do you suggest they do with the ones caught, until the problem of stopping all the Big loads of drugs? Instead of paying all this money to keep them in Jail, what is the solution, because you & I know that the ones Pushing the big loads may never be caught .
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

God does not sleep, You will see!
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Excuse me but can you please keep to the Topic! Stop worrying about MrsC. Stop changing the subject , I do not sell drugs, dear Lord, shit stirring MF's!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
So, may I ask what do you suggest they do with the ones caught, until the problem of stopping all the Big loads of drugs? Instead of paying all this money to keep them in Jail, what is the solution, because you & I know that the ones Pushing the big loads may never be caught .
As long as you and your daughter don't get caught....hmmmm.

Yeah, sure, you know all about the ones pushing the BIG LOADS and will never get caught. Let me think about that...hmmmmm....yeah, when you wrote me that email you said it was the VPSO man who....I quote you..."Thinks he's God in this town"

Hmmmmmmm.
rofl

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Mrs C is a hypocrit, she and her daughter have used and sold drugs. But it's ok for her to do it but this guy gets sent away for a small amount of weed OMG.
amen she sure is!
rofl

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

god dont sleep hmmmmm seen that comment make under DRUGHOTSPOTS
WoW

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Like that bale of cocaine floating down the vermilion river, I wonder who that was for?
well well

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you need to stop, I am sorry I never heard of something so absurd. This is not a true people. Someone just wanted to start a topic! lmao
They were bored!lol

Duh! It is true and was in the meridional! You must not read our little paper.

So she wants the big time drug dealers caught but a non believer in a bale of cocaine floating down vermilion river,,,,,,,,,,go figure.
Pablo Blanco Snorto

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

well well wrote:
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you need to stop, I am sorry I never heard of something so absurd. This is not a true people. Someone just wanted to start a topic! lmao
They were bored!lol
Duh! It is true and was in the meridional! You must not read our little paper.
So she wants the big time drug dealers caught
but a non believer in a bale of cocaine floating
down vermilion river,,,,,,,,,,go figure.
Did thee bale make it pass seņor fred's casa
UGH

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Thank You...!
hahaha

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

criminal record dats to the early 1990s,, po yieyie Crowley Post hahaha
A mom from Erath

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Apparently Dawn is bored.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

A mom from Erath wrote:
Apparently Dawn is bored.
I'm working from the lab with no access to outside internet.
A mom from Erath

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LOL!!!! Really now? Apparently you do have access....rofkml

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••