New fight over birth control

New fight over birth control

There are 3 comments on the The Reporter story from Nov 1, 2010, titled New fight over birth control. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Fifty years after the pill, another birth control revolution may be on the horizon: Free contraception for women in the U.S., thanks to the new health care law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Tired

Fairfield, CA

#1 Nov 1, 2010
China limits the number of offspring as well. Hey let's limit the number of useless illegals and worthless kenyan anchor babies.
Hayley Stevenson

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Birth controls have been helpful in preventing unwanted pregnancies.They are very beneficial to those who are not yet ready for a family. There are quite a number of birth controls available. However, one of the popular birth controls, MIrena IUD, has been reported to cause serious side-effects on its users. In fact, there are a number of lawsuits filed against its manufacturers. If you want to know more about Mirena and its side effects, refer at mirenalawsuit.us/iuds-like-mir ena-widely-used-but-controvers ial-contraceptive-devices/ for more related information.
Emanuel

Poland

#4 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) 27 min lil sister 1,211
News Trump aide Cohen apologizes for 'rape' comment 3 hr Le Jimbo 62
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 4 hr Come on now 4
News Former teacher at Hayward Catholic school order... (Sep '14) 5 hr The hand of God 4
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... 7 hr Fleitas 2
News Judge adds 54 years to sentence of Albuquerque ... 8 hr No pudding here 11
News Health care co-ops awash in red ink, lacking mo... 12 hr goonsquad 7
More from around the web