Fort Plain businessman takes plea bargain in sex abuse case

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Courier Standard

The Fort Plain businessman who's had frequent run-ins with law enforcement as of late pleaded guilty Friday to one count of second-degree criminal sexual act in connection to the child molestation crimes he was accused of last year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Que Pervertidad

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Donuts and a thirteen year old boy and drugs and violence and multiple incidents And the local mayor and hoo boy what the hell is going to happen in this town next to top this one.
Elmo Enemabag

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I was wondering how them donuts got holes in them. Guess now we know. Jeez don't that make your skin crawl. And in a few years it wont matter because they would just run off and get married. Maybe adopt some kids. That's ok with you right Oprah?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Now this piece of crap goes to jail. All the property he controls will go to shit, and the Village suffers again. Transfer the property rights now, like should already have been done.
Mark Harris

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Sounds like a good basis for the romantic comedy musical I'm writing. We go into rehearsal next Tuesday at the Glove. It's called "Love in a Toilet Stall at a Truckstop".

Catchy isn't it? We're talking to Justin Biebers people this afternoon.
the future

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

out in 2 to 3 years. 13 year old has problems the rest of his life. And this is justice? Sounds like the DA rolled over on this one just like the puppy mill. but a trooper runs over a body in the road and drives home but walks with no crime. May not be Fort Plain but the whole county.
Red Johnson

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

They should ship him off to a Cuban homosexual farm. There he can get treatment for his "issues". In Cuba they believe homosexuality can be cured with a wet rope and a few trips to a brothel.

Makes sense to me.
beaudry

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Welcome to Fort Plain; home of sex abuse, high taxes and no jobs at all! Keep going...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

He is a slime ball garbage!! I hope they send him to Attica and he gets exactly what he deserves! I also hope he loses his right to drive in NY state for the hit & run act also!

I just spoke to the Sales Manager at the Daylight corporate office, and he has not ordered anything since November. Is the donut shop still operational or is it closed down?
Fruit Filled

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

They shoulda just got married and lived happily ever after making donut holes in each other.
thetruth

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

i can tell u this i know the father and he has been pimpin that poor child out for drugs and money or anything else he desired. so i feel he should be put away to.. so don't let him fool any body cause any one who knows his father (danny travis) knows how he is and what he does.
the truth

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

thetruth wrote:
i can tell u this i know the father and he has been pimpin that poor child out for drugs and money or anything else he desired. so i feel he should be put away to.. so don't let him fool any body cause any one who knows his father (danny travis) knows how he is and what he does.
just because rumor has it.. his dad pimps him out doesn't make it ok for Dennis "big kitten" to pray and do duscusting things to little boys.. I hope they kill him in prison

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Start rubbing in the Vaseline Dennis, only a month left of freedom.
peg

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
just because rumor has it.. his dad pimps him out doesn't make it ok for Dennis "big kitten" to pray and do duscusting things to little boys.. I hope they kill him in prison
This last sentence is simply an awful thing to say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Maybe, but the things this guy did are not easy to swallow. Emotions around Ft. Plain will sting for a long time.
Norman Rockwell

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

It ain't a pretty picture, is it?

Is it just modern times, or has this kind of stuff always gone on? Was it simply hidden by shame and alcoholism. Years ago there were a lot of drunkards.

Nowadays there's prosecutions, and newspaper articles. The catholic church has been outed. Formerly descreet Homosexuals are now mainstream and getting married.

What the hell does all this mean anyway?
anony1

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Mr Meat Head wrote:
Maybe, but the things this guy did are not easy to swallow. Emotions around Ft. Plain will sting for a long time.
Crimes against children are unforgivable, I have not stepped back into that donut shop since he was arrested the fist time decided we would not support his defense fund or his business. We live in a very sad area a lot crimes against children for such a small population. Why prey on children and ruin their lives? Look at the sex offender list disgusting... I have pointed out all the sex offenders to my kids and the other day when one was on a bike riding around in circles on my street I made my kids come inside. Sad our children aren't safe outside with out constant supervision. This whole area is full of many sick minded people, Gloversville, Amsterdam, Canjo, etc.. the list is pubic make sure your kids see these people so they can remain safe
anony1

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

about 90 sex offenders in Montgomery County
http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/SomsSUBDire...
118 Fulton County
87 Herkimer county. For these small counties that is a lot of families affected by a sex crime.
big john

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

well you know this big bad man will be a prison bitch hope he gets raped every day he is in and they knock his teeth out so he can satisfy 2 at once
silly me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

i bet his butt hole will be turned into a flaming hula hoop the first night.

And we are not even talking about what will happen to it when the prison guards are done with it.
the truth 2

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

yes!!! I know him too. I know the whole family well. danny is my nephews uncle! and im praying denis didn't hurt my nephews! I also heard today that hes trying to flea!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••