Ky. coroner pleads guilty to prescrip...

Ky. coroner pleads guilty to prescription fraud

There are 4 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Ky. coroner pleads guilty to prescription fraud. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

Attorney General Jack Conway says an eastern Kentucky coroner has pleaded guilty to seven counts of fraudulently obtaining a prescription for a controlled substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

sissy in jenkins

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Feb 14, 2009
They ahould have received a prison sentence just like anyone else would have. Also he should not ever be allowed to run for coroner again and she should have her nursing license revoked.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2009
Her nursing license has been revoked:
http://kbn.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/BA3B72F4-0A01-...
comeone

Isom, KY

#3 May 14, 2014
yeah if you have enough money or blow enough people you can do what you want
Main Man

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2014
who was this coroner? I moved from letcher county years ago when Winston meade was the coroner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) 51 min Jazz Moe 5,281
News Caught-on-Cam Beer Store ATM Blast Is 4th This ... 1 hr Parden Pard 1
News Trump signs order stopping family separation at... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 22
News Donald Trump and Republican leaders scramble fo... 11 hr Let Freedom Ring 55
News White House proposes merging education, labor 15 hr freelancehobo 21
News Judge to decide if jurors will learn rape defen... 15 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 3
News Want a job? There are plenty available in Tier 15 hr LOL 1