'Only An Idiot': Examples Of Court-Or...

'Only An Idiot': Examples Of Court-Ordered Shaming

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Nov 13, 2012, titled 'Only An Idiot': Examples Of Court-Ordered Shaming. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to pass a Cleveland school bus was ordered this week to hold a sign at the intersection reading, "Only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus." It was the latest example of creative, and sometimes controversial, sentences handed out by judges to publicly shame offenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

James wood

Silsbee, TX

#1 Nov 24, 2012
That's justice to me , let's them practice humility

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Service Involvement in Gang Stalking (Feb '13) 53 min 5 is still alive 55
News Sides Continue to Split in ObamaCare Debate 2 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 22
News Texas leads multistate suit against EPA over wa... 2 hr Donny Brook 1
News Former assistant business manager sues West Mif... 3 hr Edgar Schneiders ... 8
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 4 hr Answers 399
News Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies 4 hr goonsquad 93
News Lewis Cold Case. Weston. Lewis County, West Vir... (Nov '13) 7 hr Itscoming 19
More from around the web