Former Florida Gator linebacker arrested for child abuse

Jul 15, 2013 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

Monty Grow was known for laying the smackdown on his opponent during his time as a linebacker for the Florida Gators, but Grow got the smackdown Sunday night when cops were called to a parking lot along U.S. 19 in Clearwater.

Full Story
Channing

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jul 16, 2013
What a piece of dogshittt!!! what kind of monster leave his baby in a car to go look at a bunch of drugged out skanks in a bad neighborhood full of drugs and disease? This is about a low as you can go, he pretty much shittcanned his marriage, career and reputation, and most importantly his rights as a father for scum heaven. the guy is a crazy mess, you never endanger you family, for what? dirty skanks?
I hope his wife files for divorce and takes all his money, he may lose his job anyway, fellow players and managers AND FANS are NOT gonna like that he put his baby girl in such extreme danger, she could of been kidnapped, killed or suffocated, because of that dirty SOB! he is old enough to know better he is no young teenager, thank God the little girl is alright. I hope a judge fobids him to see his daugher who is he gonnna get for babysitter, some scum stripper? His wife sound demand an AIDS test, take the baby and throw his pathetic loser ignorant assss out! My God is OWN baby! That is plain sick!
Channing

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Jul 17, 2013
One more thing. this dude is like in his forties, its really sad when some dude pushing 50 has to lower himself by going to these skankHO bars aint it?? his baby daughter could of been kidnapped or killed and he shows no remorse? its a sad bad tragic braindead thing when a man puts a skankHO in front of his own daughters life. leaves her in a car by herself, I hope he loses custody not fit too parent!!
Eva

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Icant believe more people are not outraged by this..

this POS left his baby girl in some dirty diseased dive parking lot and no body cares? she coulda been kidnapped or raped or killed while that POS father was in a tit bar. I hope he loses custody of her....

we had a incidence like that down here in WPB at some really rank skank dive flashdance same thing left a baby in the car why he went in he was arrested, and lost custody, dont these men know what hangs around these shitholes? pimps, hookers, druggies, most with AIDS and diseases! and the expose a baby too that?

only the braindead would do this. and most of these strippers are ugly=hookers anyway. stupid brainless men thank God the kids are alright....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 25 min rfirma 91
Higher cost cigarettes, smoking bans advised in... 5 hr Marty 8
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 7 hr boy 3
MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on (Sep '12) 7 hr Roslyn Clark Artis 594
Elk River pastor charged (Jan '11) 8 hr Roger 1,591
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 9 hr cc resident 25
Voter ID ordinances fails to pass 10 hr except 17

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE