Obama back to pushing health care message amid some pushback from Dems

Full story: CBS News

President Barack Obama makes a new push on Friday for the health care law with an event at the White House.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Some Obamanoids are starting to see the light about Obamacare…

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

While the Roman Empire fell apart by a strange disease, Obama was able to take down America with fake health scam for 50 million parasites who vowed to vote for him by all means. Clearly, Jihadist terrorist suicide bombers with free Obama phones to detonate bombs will bring down the used to be American Super power thanks to the Mozlem brother scholar of Indonesia Madrassa Barak Hussein Obama while 60% of the American live like parasites on Obama food stamps. the It's time to pack and live the terrorist land of New York where the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Boston Marathon were heading using their rights that the Obama regime gave them. The right to destroy America, kill innocent people with suicide bombing as planned by the Boston terrorists in Times square is the right that Obama and Cuomo giving the terrorists that received more than $100,000 from Obama regime and right to vote together with food stamps, housing and free Obama phone to detonate the bombs in our cities. It is time to pack and leave the terrorists land of New York and the liberals of New York led by Bloomy that made America the welfare state of the terrorists from all over the world.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Jeff Brightone wrote:
While the Roman Empire fell apart by a strange disease, Obama was able to take down America with fake health scam for 50 million parasites who vowed to vote for him by all means. Clearly, Jihadist terrorist suicide bombers with free Obama phones to detonate bombs will bring down the used to be American Super power thanks to the Mozlem brother scholar of Indonesia Madrassa Barak Hussein Obama while 60% of the American live like parasites on Obama food stamps. the It's time to pack and live the terrorist land of New York where the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Boston Marathon were heading using their rights that the Obama regime gave them. The right to destroy America, kill innocent people with suicide bombing as planned by the Boston terrorists in Times square is the right that Obama and Cuomo giving the terrorists that received more than $100,000 from Obama regime and right to vote together with food stamps, housing and free Obama phone to detonate the bombs in our cities. It is time to pack and leave the terrorists land of New York and the liberals of New York led by Bloomy that made America the welfare state of the terrorists from all over the world.
A little cross-programming here for BrightOne Corp's Jeffybot3000, I see. They've managed to get it to spew out a combination of anti-Obama, anti-Muslim, anti-poor, and anti-healthcare propaganda all at the same time. Really a tribute to this new program's adaptability, I have to say!

Additional kudos to them for incorporating recent headlines like the Boston attack. It gives an air of verisimilitude to the whole mess...:)
American Man

Orofino, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

personally, I do not care for the ANTI-FREEDOM
ANTI-AMERICAN individual named obomba and never will.
he wrote in his book he would side with the faith of his father...too bad he doesn't move back to his FATHER-LAND of kenya,africa, and there is nothing AMERICAN about obomba whatsoever.

He is an embarrassment to "naturalized" AMERICANS who have Both Parents from USA.
a total embarrassment.

obombacare is just that...He could'nt care LESS.
He just tries to throw monkey wrenches in every American facet of this country...while NOT preserving, protecting, and upholding the constitution, derilection of duty to the maxx.

IMPEACH THE BESTARD

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

American Man wrote:
personally, I do not care for the ANTI-FREEDOM
ANTI-AMERICAN individual named obomba and never will.
he wrote in his book he would side with the faith of his father...too bad he doesn't move back to his FATHER-LAND of kenya,africa, and there is nothing AMERICAN about obomba whatsoever.
He is an embarrassment to "naturalized" AMERICANS who have Both Parents from USA.
a total embarrassment.
obombacare is just that...He could'nt care LESS.
He just tries to throw monkey wrenches in every American facet of this country...while NOT preserving, protecting, and upholding the constitution, derilection of duty to the maxx.
IMPEACH THE BESTARD
Apparently you're confused about his name because you're an idiot Birther. Not really surprising...

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're confused about his name because you're an idiot Birther. Not really surprising...
Apparently, you're confused that this clown in the WH has accomplished anything besides screwing the Amreican taxpayer.

We'll screw back, watch and learn peanut.
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

We Love Obama !!

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

yes wrote:
We Love Obama !!
Must've got a free phone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••