Teacher Charged

Feb 27, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Darrah Wilcox Web Producer: Darrah Wilcox Reported: Feb. 27, 2013 5:45 PM EST Updated: Feb.

Full Story
curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2013
It's been reported that the student in this had a knife in school. If this is true I'm calling on the school board, or on whoever has the authority to do it, to expel this student until this matter is resolved. Either that or make a statement that he had no weapon at school and clear at least that part of it up. We want our teachers to protect our children from people with weapons, but don't put hands on them??????? Too many politics and people profiling in situations like this. People afraid to say what they know so it doesn't appear they are taking sides. These teachers have a thankless job and we expect them to do what the parents can't do. And we send the wrong message when we condem the teacher before we even know the whole story and rush to support the actions of the child only serves to encourage other half wits to act up. Even if the teacher is found to be right how do you undo the damage that has already been done? TOO much politics involved in this crap. I'm sure this teacher didn't just grab this student for no reason...I'd be willing to bet on it.
curious

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Mr. Jones, if they dump you or if you don't think they pay enough to put up with this bs, consider a job with the probation department. You'll be seeing most of those trouble makers from school there in a few years and at least there you can deal with them without all this political out cry about how to deal with these future criminals. Just a thought.
Smh

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Mr jones was a good teacher I don't get it, I go to the school and i really think the kid had a weapon he was always scarey to me he was a kid ppl considered to be emo he wasn't nice always drawing and saying disterbing things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 36 min Huh 1,417
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr Le Duped 636
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 434
Massena woman admits committing welfare fraud 4 hr fed up with new y... 19
Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton 13 hr Noway 28
Asheville newspaper sues over police recordings 16 hr CULLEN FAT DOG 4
2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) 20 hr Kandi Kane 178
More from around the web