Richmond woman convicted in health care fraud case

Mar 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond

Federal prosecutors say a U.S. District Court jury found 49-yar-old Veronica Sharon Cunningham guilty Thursday after a 3-day trial.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
CapitolOfTheConf ederacy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

Not only was she not allowed to take the stand in her defense, barred by her own public defenders,@ this "grand jury trial" but much of the testimony from her witnesses, including her patients who are the well informed & grateful beneficiaries of this medicine the federal government claimes she over billed for was not allowed or cut short. & this is not the first account of this judge's biasness. See the link below.
http://leonel-cazaco.tripod.com/

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

I'm sure just like you say, she didn't do anything?!?!?!?

Hang Her
Just Saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Sammy- wrote:
Hang Her
Hang her??? Why did someone die?
I was there

Stony Creek, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

CapitolOfTheConfederacy wrote:
Not only was she not allowed to take the stand in her defense, barred by her own public defenders,@ this "grand jury trial" but much of the testimony from her witnesses, including her patients who are the well informed & grateful beneficiaries of this medicine the federal government claimes she over billed for was not allowed or cut short. & this is not the first account of this judge's biasness. See the link below.
Baloney. No witness was cut short. ANd, how would a patient know whether her billing was accurate or not. This wan't about treatment. It was about defrauding the U. S. Government (all of us)
Hardto believe

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

I know this case well and I know the woman well and I can tell you that she was railroaded. She is being used as a scapegoat. If she stole so much money why was she using a public defender? And there were no deaths. She actually saved lives. She is the exact person that you want the rest of your citizens to be like. Trust me when I say, saint hood. She did so much to help her community and she never asked for anything in return.
She is a true American hero.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
Hang Her
Yo mammy should hang right along with her then...she hatched you to be a no-good sumbytch.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

CapitolOfTheConfederacy wrote:
Hint: The public defenders can't stop her from taking the stand.

Next set of lies you care to spew?
S4A Superior 2 Ux2

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: The public defenders can't stop her from taking the stand.
Next set of lies you care to spew?
And now for something really interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

S4A Superior 2 Ux2 wrote:
<quoted text>And now for something really interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What, no conspiracy theory about 9/11 or the moon landing being faked or the world being flat?

You‘re slipping $hit4Briains.
victimized

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Hardto believe wrote:
I know this case well and I know the woman well and I can tell you that she was railroaded. She is being used as a scapegoat. If she stole so much money why was she using a public defender? And there were no deaths. She actually saved lives. She is the exact person that you want the rest of your citizens to be like. Trust me when I say, saint hood. She did so much to help her community and she never asked for anything in return.
She is a true American hero.
I recieved ivig from this office a test emg given to me by staff member she trained was over the limits told I had cidp from job injury needed ivig every 2 wks 8 to 10 thousand a treatment. She did not bill workers comp insurance she billed my cigna insurance. The symptoms I had after injury are still with me. My records were altered by her I have both copies from the neuro and the ones she sent to cigna she said i had ms on one copy , cidp on one another diease on another. this med made me so sick. I developed huge bloodclots from ivig and came close to dieing from them i have to take blood thinner the rest of my life and have to have my blood checked 2 times a month. Expensive for me. She was not railroaded and the damage done to me she caused will affect my entire life I can not taken nerve block injections because doctors are scared I will bleed internaly. because nothing was summited to w c insurance it was not docomented to them and all the things i went there for I have had to pay. she had a racket going i don't know who you are and I am sorry but you are totally wrong. She had no money for attorney because all her holdings were seized by the irs, medicare, and insurance companies. I don't think she got enough time in jail. I am relieved she will never ever work in the medical field again. Unless you went through it you don't know anything about it I was there. I was a patient.God forgive her for the greed she had.
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

how true
unknown

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

I worked for her it is all true.
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Ask Fletcher askew, dermatologist in Charlottesville. He knows all
about screwing people in healthcare

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••