Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80453 Nov 28, 2013
Is Zimmerman the free-loader dead yet? Gee-Whizz, I sure hope not.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80457 Nov 28, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that one of barefoots aliases?
Woodtick57?
Sounds queer enough to be.
sure is.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80458 Nov 28, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!...Bashing a Hero on Thanksgiving Day!
You are a real low life, you know that?
You don't fool anybody.
Martin "thought" Zimmy was gay so he bashed him.
We "know" you're gay!
Have some more pie.
Then STFU!

Oink, oink. He was reporting the news not making it.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80459 Nov 28, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a LIAR and a MURDERER, there is no other logical explanation.
The TRUTH is hard for them to swallow.
Oink, oink. You've never had any credibility but IF you had you lost it when you claimed ROFLMAO that you post an average of 5 times a day.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80463 Nov 28, 2013
"Black Panthers $10,000 Bounty to Capture George Zimmerman 'Dead or Alive' Was From 2012 (VIDEO)"

This is an older article, yet eerily relevant. Boy, do I sure hope nothing deadly violent happens to Zimmy the Free-loader.

"Reports emerging this week that the Black Panthers had offered a $10,000 reward for the "dead or alive" capture of George Zimmerman, was in fact from March 2012 before George Zimmerman was arrested for the Trayvon Martin killing. Numerous outlets reported the news of the bounty as if it were just announced, as a response to the Zimmerman not guilty verdict, however, the story was based on a video from 2012 and is not new."

Run Zimmy, run...with your handy GPS device. Hahahaha, no way anyone can possibly find you with that.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/black-panth...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#80467 Nov 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Where do you suppose that Zimmerman, the gay, child-molesting, woman-beating, child-killing, unemployed free-loader is staying nowadays?
And some ignorant racists here call him their "hero". Hahahahahaha, that is a joke, a very, very bad joke indeed.
I fear that the Black Panthers know exactly where the homeless, free-loading loser is staying. They can likely hack into his GPS device, and track him like the dirty defenseless animal that he is.
Remember, no guns for Zimmy. We took those away. I hope that he violates that court condition of release, so that we can pile more jail time on him.
In any event, his days on earth are numbered, severely so.
Do you also have paranoid delusions of your sanity?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80468 Nov 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Is Zimmerman the free-loader dead yet?
No, is Trayvon?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80469 Nov 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Where do you suppose that Zimmerman, the gay, child-molesting, woman-beating, child-killing, unemployed free-loader is staying nowadays?
And some ignorant racists here call him their "hero". Hahahahahaha, that is a joke, a very, very bad joke indeed.
I fear that the Black Panthers know exactly where the homeless, free-loading loser is staying. They can likely hack into his GPS device, and track him like the dirty defenseless animal that he is.
Remember, no guns for Zimmy. We took those away. I hope that he violates that court condition of release, so that we can pile more jail time on him.
In any event, his days on earth are numbered, severely so.
You losers have been saying that long before his trial for shooting Martin. He's still alive and well. The Black Panthers? What a bunch of lowlifes. There's probably not one of them that can read a map yet alone find Zimmerman. Can't wait for the second not-guilty verdict so we can rub the salt in your wounds again. It will be so much fun.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80470 Nov 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
God only knows how many deaths will result from his deceptive LIES about being able to keep your health insurance!!!
That's MURDER!!!
No matter how you slice it!
You disagree?
Tell it to the millions of patients who are now suffering because their insurance has been canceled in the middle of their life saving therapies!
Students suffer ObamaCare sticker shock as premiums soar, plans get cut

While millions of Americans are watching their individual polices get canceled due to ObamaCare regulations, the new health care rules are also having a major impact on college campuses.

For decades, universities and colleges have offered students bare-bones policies. But because of the Affordable Care Act, those policies no longer cut it – and universities are forced to decide whether to offer significantly higher-cost plans or cancel coverage altogether.

The new rules affect a broad swath of American schools, especially the small ones.

At Bowie State University in Maryland, the cost of student health insurance policies went from roughly $100 a year to $1,800 a year.

The cancelled plan offered $5,000 worth of medical coverage to students for just $54 per semester. University administrators said an acceptable replacement under the Affordable Care Act would have cost $900 per semester, a 1,500 percent increase.

Students who need individual coverage are likely to find a better deal for themselves on the Maryland Health Connection insurance exchange, University spokeswoman Cassandra Robinson said.

In the end, the school decided to drop the policy for all of its 5,500 enrollees. Students were notified of the dropped coverage on the school’s website.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/18/st...

To think these are the same clowns that supported Commie Care and the Commie. Now they are beginning to understand just what a mistake that was.

A person of decency would not only man-up and admit he made a mistake, but take actions to correct that mistake. Not OBummer. In spite of the millions that are suffering now, he's going to continue to go forward no matter how many millions more suffer as well.

Barack Insane Obama, the greatest joke America ever played on itself.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80474 Nov 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
"Robert Zimmerman on George, coming out as gay, and brotherhood"
Good for Robert for, unlike George, actually admitting it. I am for marital equity, rights, etc. I just find it interesting that the Gay gene is so prevalent in the Zimmerman family. This interesting article goes on below:
“(W)hen I came out to family, it caused some confusion and a lot of, you know, feelings associated with that confusion; not really understanding what that meant and stuff like that, Robert says."
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
Thank you Citizen Zero for this absolutely useless and waste of time article. What's wrong Citizen? No gays in your family. Of course not. They're all in the closet just like you. Either that or you don't know because your family abandoned you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80475 Nov 29, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> They wanted a change and they damn sure got it. I don't see any chance for hope now hahaha. I like and admire honesty and responsibility in a man. ObaMao has neither. He should take center stage and announce that there has been some major problems with commie care and hes going to close it down and completely revamp it to better specifications and DO EXACTLY THAT, NOW! The more he beats around the bush the more ridiculous he looks. And America suffers at the hands of a cheap uninformed "community organizer". Had anyone with his credentials ran for President 50 or 100 years ago he would've been laughed outa town. Now look what we have. A guy with 0 experience at NOTHING! And America suffers! MORE!The laughter Ive gotten out of watching the lies and failures of this regime have almost been worth it. Hahaha and Im still laughing.
Democrat voters are all for taking from others and giving to them. But in this case, DumBama is taking from them too.

This joker in the White House is so arrogant that he probably believed his supporters would remain loyal to him even if he stabs them in the back. Now they are turning against him and he's confused.

What I love most about this is that clip of big-ears saying that Republicans want to repeal the law instead of working with him to fix it. What? I thought the Democrats said they were in the drivers seat when they won the White House, Congress and Senate. DumBama himself said "The Republicans can come for the ride, but they have to sit in the back seat."

Well...... you took Americans for a ride alright. A ride off the cliff, and now you want Republicans to come to the rescue and save your worthless sass? The Republicans are ready to help, but that help is rescinding this law and admit it was a terrible idea just like Fast and Furious.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80481 Nov 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Marissa was a bad girl.
She went out to the garage and got her gun, then came back into the house and pointed a gun at her her husband and his two children while he pleaded for his life.
Don't blame Corey for prosecuting George Zimmerman.
We all know she was forced to do so.
She would have never prosecuted George if the boons wouldn't have swarmed like locusts.
She doesn't prosecute cases she can't win.
Marissa Alexander should have known better than to fire a gun with two small children in the room.
Her case has NOTHING to do with Stand Your Ground.
Her case has NOTHING to do with the Martin shooting.
It has Everything to do with Reckless Endangerment.
She should have taken the plea deal.
She will be convicted after her new trial.
Agreed. You can use deadly force if you are in a position where harm or death comes to you, but you can't seek harm or death and then use your firearm to stop it.

The similarities in these two cases is the so-called victim got away, and then came back for revenge. That's not self-defense or Stand Your Ground. That's getting even and you can't do that according to the law.

Even with the children in the house, I could understand her using the firearm if she could not get away or something like that. I could see her firing a warning shot into the floor if her attacker kept approaching after she brandished the gun because he didn't take her seriously. But you can't get into a fight, go out and get a gun and then come back to the fight.

Now I don't know if this situation warrants 20 years in prison, but the authorities certainly can't allow this to happen unpunished.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80486 Nov 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst you bubble Citizen, but George Zimmerman is honored and admired by millions, and many millions more believe that he is NOT GUILTY, along with all 6 people on the jury.
Eat some more stuffing.
No one ever disputed that we have millions of freaking half retards in this country :-/
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80490 Nov 29, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever disputed that we have millions of freaking half retards in this country :-/
Agreed. Look who we elected as President for a second time.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80492 Nov 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
If they let this biotch go unpunished it will be open season on any man that a female nutcase wants to kill.
And it's exactly what the radical left-wing feminists are salavating for.
There are strict gun laws down here in Florida.
She deserves evey minute of 20 years, as Corey said, that bullet could have ricocheted and kiled a child.
Just like Obama, who KNOWINGLY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE when he KNEW that they would LOSE THEIR HEALTH AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURANCE.
IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR LIFESAVING THERAPIES!!!!
I don't know what some would call that, but anyone whose LIES cause the DEATHS of others is a MURDERER in my book.
A MASS MURDERER, in this case.
Same thing the progressives said about George Bush for Iraq.
Only difference is, Bush never lied.
Well, we can agree to disagree. Locking people up for 20 years because of something that "might have" happened is a little to harsh if you ask me. I mean at least here in Ohio, if you get drunk, run into somebody and kill them, you usually only get 5 years.

What she did was more stupid than criminal. If she knew anything about gun laws, she would have told the cops she reached into her drawer where they were standing and got the gun. It would have been his word against hers. Obviously she didn't know it was against the law to leave, come back and fire a round.

We need to keep prison space open for real offenders of the law instead of filling up spaces with stupid people. Sure, she should get three or four years for what she did, but not 20.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#80493 Nov 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
They sho did racked up some toikeys on they EBT's this Thanksgivin'.
I doubt if Lincoln would have ever made Thanksgiving a holiday or ever would have even prosecuted the Civil War if he had known that we'd be forever be providing the numbnuts with turkeys and cash prizes.
Ha ha ha.
he probably assumed that Americans would always abide by the Constitution which lists what kind of things the federal government are in charge of funding. Cash for Clunkers and food are not in there.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80494 Nov 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Woodtick57 everyone knows those letters exist
Funny how if everyone knows these letters exist, you can't find a copy of these letters, AnalButter.

I think if you want to insist Lincoln was a communist, you should back it up.

But I am the kind of guy that backs up what he says and you are the kind of phggot that doesn't and can't.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80495 Nov 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<
WILLFULL LIES THAT RESULT IN THE DEATHS OF OTHERS ARE GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT!
I say: until that happens, you stop posting. After it happens, I stop posting.

One two three go!

Putting aside you haven't a clue what grounds constitute impeachment.

If lies resulted in deaths of thousands, Bush would have been impeached in 2005.

Location hidden

#80497 Nov 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how if everyone knows these letters exist, you can't find a copy of these letters, AnalButter.
I think if you want to insist Lincoln was a communist, you should back it up.
But I am the kind of guy that backs up what he says and you are the kind of phggot that doesn't and can't.
Wipe your chin, dear.
how funny woodtick57 that you want to continue run around in the same circle making the same claim to fame which you continue to prove that you are an Idiot when existence of the letters have been proven which is why your credibility is at the bottom of the barrel.

Location hidden

#80498 Nov 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's MURDER,... on a MASSIVE scale!
WILLFULL LIES THAT RESULT IN THE DEATHS OF OTHERS ARE GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT!
That's what they tried to do to George Bush, even though the whole world thought that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.
Every intelligence agency in the world thought he was hiding chemical and nuclear weapons materials.
Saddam had kicked out UN Weapons Inspectors at least a dozen times.
I guess all those dead Kurds in the streets of Halabja were just figments of our imaginations, not to mention at least 24 more attacks on innocent Kurds.
What goes around comes around.
It is legalized murder orchestrated by the Liberals within the Federal Government with obamacare(ACA) which the links prove that and there is going to be some Liberal's too who will become victims too of their Hope & Change that they like to call it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Pittsfield city councilor could take ple... 7 min Praxis33 2
Bridgeport lawyer resigns from bar under a cloud 16 min American Gentlema... 7
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 41 min serfs up 570
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... 48 min Watsa Mattau 6
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 1 hr serfs up 1,368
Driving While Black - And Poor 2 hr ATVrider 32
Asheville newspaper sues over police recordings 3 hr JESUS CHRIST LOVE... 2
More from around the web