Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
61,061 - 61,080 of 66,022 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#78956 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>It's spelled marijuana and the M.E. made no such claim. There was no evidence at all that Martin started the confrontation and every indication that Zimmerman did. The report of the officers at the scene made it clear that it wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman hadn't gone after Martin, gun in hand, trying to be the big hero. The jury had to find him not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty. In interviews the members of the jury spoken to gave their own opinions, and three of four said they thought he was guilty and got away with it. As to what Martin told to his "fat, ugly girlfriend" as you put it, that is only what you decided he said, based on what she gave as testimony. No racism or prejudice on your part is there?
Please show us what evidence that shows Zim started the fight..........

Waiting.........

Now I posted a list of evidence that does prove that ashtray started the fight

Ashtray only had two wounds
His knuckles from hitting Zim and a bullet in the chest
Ashtray had no defensive wounds and Zim did

The grass stains prove Zim was on his back and ashtray was on one knee

“Facts”

Mexico

#78957 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>A fracture is, at best, a very minor injury, compared to a broken nose. It looked like he had a bloody nose in the pictures and his scalp was scraped up more than anything else, from the same pictures. If he was tough enough to attack a kid without a gun maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt. He had an easy enough time beating up on his girlfriend. The difference between me and you is that I don't need to call you names and make futile attempts to besot your character as you need to do to try to make your arguments stronger. You seem to have the same bully mentality Zimmerman displayed when he attacked a kid. If he hadn't started it he wouldn't have ended up on the ground, getting his for starting the fight to begin with.
A fracture is a broken nose

“Facts”

Mexico

#78958 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't and you're correct nothing but what happened that night mattered. Such as the fact that Martin was just down the street from where he was staying and had every right to be in the neighborhood. Or the fact that he wasn't doing anything and was chased by a gun toting crackpot cop wanna be. Just because he defended himself and got Zimmerman down, doesn't mean he was guilty of anything else. If someone came after me with a gun, for no reason except that they didn't like my looks and I got them down I'd have done the same thing. I got bullied all the time I grew up until I learned to fight back. More people should fight back. There would be fewer hot heads like Zimmerman running around loose, stirring up trouble, and wasting the tax payers money on court procedure that wouldn't have had to be carried out if Zimmerman had minded his own business instead of running around with a gun like a lunatic, attacking an innocent kid.
Wrong again

I read it also
It was posted here for you to read??

“Facts”

Mexico

#78959 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Martin didn't have a scratch on him because he was to tough for Zimmerman to whip. He was, after all, a high school football player and probably tackled him when he came running up waving his gun.
And the proof for that is where???

Ashtray would be stupid enough to try and tackle someone that had a gun.........LOL

But then they would not have been rolling around on the ground for 5 minutes..........

But animals don't understand that
word

Hazleton, PA

#78960 Nov 3, 2013
Zimmerman was a civil organizer that race baited on local political issues, such as a homeless AA man getting beat by white juveniles. He wanted to be a judge to cut minorities like himself a break. It all backfired on him didn't it. The joke's on suckers like him.
Truth

United States

#78961 Nov 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest thing according to one detective was when Zim was told they had a video of the shooting was his response

He said thank God and let out a sigh of relief.......
Definitely not what a man would say that just lied.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78962 Nov 3, 2013
word wrote:
Zimmerman was a civil organizer that race baited on local political issues, such as a homeless AA man getting beat by white juveniles. He wanted to be a judge to cut minorities like himself a break. It all backfired on him didn't it. The joke's on suckers like him.
No the joke is on ashtray..........
Truth

United States

#78963 Nov 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So what?

They didn't ask him if he chased this boy down and shoot him in the chest.

They didn't ask him if he confronted this boy.

They didn't ask him if he had the gun out when he confronted this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was when the pedophile shot him.

And that is before mentioning the reason why "voice stress tests" are not admissible anywhere as evidence in the US because it is complete and total cr@p!

Still waiting, SockLo0ad: where oh where is that proof Obama lowered the flags- like you told us.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
HAHAHAHAH. STILL NOT GUILTY. YOU STILL LIE. YOU LOSE AGAIN. YOU ARE STILL A LOSER. ZIMMERMAN STILL NOT GUILTY. they are admissible moron. Why do you think the prosecutor wanted the test thrown out of court. More proof you have little knowledge of the case. More proof you don't know what they asked him. We laugh at you once again. Now begin with your gay fantasies. It's all you have at this point.
Truth

United States

#78964 Nov 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It seems that way. It also seems like he likes to write about things he knows little about. He has felonious assault mixed up with self-defense. Self-defesnse is not kneeling on somebody so they can't get away, pounding ones head into the concrete, blackening both eyes and breaking a nose. That's felonious assault and you go to jail for it. There's not a cop in the USA that will tell you such actions are self-defense or legal for that matter. And yet, Janitor seems to be sticking with the fallacy that Martin was defending himself. Good thing he's a janitor and not a cop.
Martin would have been charged. Tax dollars saved.
Truth

United States

#78965 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Repeating the same lies doesn't make them any more truthful. The original report said the amount of THC wasn't enough to have had any effect on Martin, and even if it had, he obviously wasn't intoxicated, if he managed to put Zimmerman down. And, the fact that Zimmerman was involved in some operation that mentored young black kids doesn't mean anything. A lot of the people I've worked with were bigots who wanted to justify their racism by doing something that soothed their conscience.

You pretend you aren't basing your opinions on the fact that Martin was black and although Zimmerman obviously made racial slurs directed at Martin for being guilty of being black in a neighborhood where some twisted martial Dylan was self stationed. The fact that Martin's was living in the community, in the home of his father's girlfriend gave him every right to be in the neighborhood and he had been caught on security camera less than four minutes before at a neighborhood 7 ll.

Again, you end your weak attempt at rationalizing cold blooded murder with another cliche personal attack. You should really grow up.
Wow you're an idiot. He made no racial slur. M.E. Clearly said marijuana level could effect behavior. You have stupid opinion moron. I go by the facts and evidence. The only racial slurs were from Martin before he attacked Zimmerman. That is a fact. Now go collect some stool samples. You continue to lie and look like a fool.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78966 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Definitely not what a man would say that just lied.
Correct

And that is what the detective said
Truth

United States

#78967 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>It's spelled marijuana and the M.E. made no such claim. There was no evidence at all that Martin started the confrontation and every indication that Zimmerman did. The report of the officers at the scene made it clear that it wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman hadn't gone after Martin, gun in hand, trying to be the big hero. The jury had to find him not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty. In interviews the members of the jury spoken to gave their own opinions, and three of four said they thought he was guilty and got away with it. As to what Martin told to his "fat, ugly girlfriend" as you put it, that is only what you decided he said, based on what she gave as testimony. No racism or prejudice on your part is there?
All evidence suggest Martin attacked Zimmerman. You're just to stupid to accept it. The jury did. Thank God they didn't have a moron like you on there. No one ever said he went after him with gun in hand. You pathetic liar. GFYS and collect a stool sample.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78968 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Martin didn't have a scratch on him because he was to tough for Zimmerman to whip. He was, after all, a high school football player and probably tackled him when he came running up waving his gun.
I'm a black belt, and I can tell you there is no way somebody can attack me without some evidence that I fought back. A bruise somewhere, a scratch here or there. Nobody attacks a person without some sort of abrasion. Even if you block a punch a medial examiner will be able to see something.

The fairy tales you create in your head doesn't match the evidence.... at all.

Fact:

Zimmerman was badly beaten and Martin didn't have any signs of being hit or attacked.

When Martin ran away, it gave him at least one full minute to run back to the house he was staying at. But he didn't. He waited right there until he attacked Zimmerman. He didn't try to go home, he didn't try to run out of the complex, he stopped and hid. Why?

Zimmerman called 911 immediately, Martin never called the police at all. He made no attempt.

Martin had every right to be where he was at, but so did Zimmerman. He lived there--Martin didn't.

Forensic experts agree that Zimmerman shot Martin as he was laying down on the ground. Evidence shows that Martins pants were wet with grass stains. No marks on the front of Zimmerman's pants.

In testimony, the lead investigator said he believed Zimmerman's story. After the shooting, Zimmerman passed a voice stress analysis with flying colors.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78969 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAH. STILL NOT GUILTY. YOU STILL LIE. YOU LOSE AGAIN. YOU ARE STILL A LOSER. ZIMMERMAN STILL NOT GUILTY. they are admissible moron. Why do you think the prosecutor wanted the test thrown out of court. More proof you have little knowledge of the case. More proof you don't know what they asked him. We laugh at you once again. Now begin with your gay fantasies. It's all you have at this point.
Have you ever seen anyone prove himself a liar over and over again??

Ole bare back takes the case
Truth

United States

#78970 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>A fracture is, at best, a very minor injury, compared to a broken nose. It looked like he had a bloody nose in the pictures and his scalp was scraped up more than anything else, from the same pictures. If he was tough enough to attack a kid without a gun maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt. He had an easy enough time beating up on his girlfriend. The difference between me and you is that I don't need to call you names and make futile attempts to besot your character as you need to do to try to make your arguments stronger. You seem to have the same bully mentality Zimmerman displayed when he attacked a kid. If he hadn't started it he wouldn't have ended up on the ground, getting his for starting the fight to begin with.
A fracture is a break you pathetic moron. The picture of his nose was clearly broken. Nobody believes your lies. Now go scrub a toilet. Facts and evidence is over your simple head. Stick to cleaning crap moron.
Truth

United States

#78971 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't and you're correct nothing but what happened that night mattered. Such as the fact that Martin was just down the street from where he was staying and had every right to be in the neighborhood. Or the fact that he wasn't doing anything and was chased by a gun toting crackpot cop wanna be. Just because he defended himself and got Zimmerman down, doesn't mean he was guilty of anything else. If someone came after me with a gun, for no reason except that they didn't like my looks and I got them down I'd have done the same thing. I got bullied all the time I grew up until I learned to fight back. More people should fight back. There would be fewer hot heads like Zimmerman running around loose, stirring up trouble, and wasting the tax payers money on court procedure that wouldn't have had to be carried out if Zimmerman had minded his own business instead of running around with a gun like a lunatic, attacking an innocent kid.
Ask the lead detective. He believed Zimmerman. Ask the deceive that conducted the voice stress test. Better yet ask the jury. You lose.
Truth

United States

#78972 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Little fellow. Another attempt at making yourself seem superior. You're still just another racist and you have made that clear many times over with your comments. When you say someone is guilty because they are black, which you've maintained from the beginning, you make anything you say in addition unimportant and irrelevant.
Don't care what you think little fellow. You make it clear you are a moron and a racist by refuting all evidence and reports with your ignorant theories. NOT GUILTY. Live with it little fellow.
Truth

United States

#78973 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it's the only name you use, when you're using it. The rest of the names you use are only used when you use them. And, you always agree with yourself in all your different guises. And, how do you know what the skittles were for? At what time did you speak to Martin, was it the time you spoke to Zimmerman and decided he was telling the truth when he said he was returning to his van and was attacked? Or was during one of your other delusional episodes?
GFYS. I only use one name. I can also tell you do as well because there is nobody else on here as stupid as you commenting. At what time did Martin tell you the creepy cracker attacked him? Didn't think so moron.
Truth

United States

#78974 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Martin didn't have a scratch on him because he was to tough for Zimmerman to whip. He was, after all, a high school football player and probably tackled him when he came running up waving his gun.
I think we will go with the evidence here and not your probably. What a joke you have become. You PROBABLY should stick to stool samples in the boys room little fellow.
Truth

United States

#78975 Nov 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Read the link that was posted here a few days ago

That is not what the report says and that is not what the expert witness said either
If it's not on the bathroom stall door I doubt he will read it. He hasn't read any of the reports or watched the trial and he wants to call others a racist that don't agree with him. What a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 48 min mouthshut 8,069
Former employee at Sparta shooting complex alle... 1 hr Better than YOU 1
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr alan p 240
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 558
How to Talk About Trayvon (Jul '13) 4 hr Crazy not Lazy 4
Registered Child Abuser Is Arrested 5 hr Wtf 1
New challenge for HealthCare.gov: Tax forms 5 hr RustyS 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••