Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#78453 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. Zimmerman is not a felon. And what do you mean "supposedly?" HIs fat pig girlfriend testified in court that those were Martin's exact words on the phone. You on the other hand listened to a tape where you can't make out a word and concluded that Zimmerman is a racist based on something you think you heard and everybody else says differently.
Typical liberal.......

Their gods told them oslamacare is a good thing and they would not care if it cost a 100k per person per year

It will still be a good thing because their gods told them so..,,....

Baaaaaaa says the liberal...Baaaaaaaaaa

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78454 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>If Ashtray had a gun, he would have fired first.
Most likely

And then we would be paying for him to sit on death row

Much better this way
PissOnBarefoot26 26

Tulsa, OK

#78455 Oct 27, 2013
Barefool Post Count wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. If he followed you around posting 5 to your 1 he'd have well over 350,000 posts.
Bookmark this page to keep tabs on barefools post count.
----
Here are the FACTS.
YOUR POSTS:
October 18, 2013 --- 73,026 posts
October 27, 2013 --- 73,722 posts
696 posts...(and counting)...in less than 9 days.
That's an average of 77 posts in a 24 hour period.
That's short of your 80 post a day average, but the afternoon and the day are still young, eh?
And he can't point to one single post that added ANYTHING worthwhile to the discusssion. He's an old, fat, handicapped, black queer who is miserable 24/7 and wants to spread his misery to others.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78456 Oct 27, 2013
PissOnBarefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>And he can't point to one single post that added ANYTHING worthwhile to the discusssion. He's an old, fat, handicapped, black queer who is miserable 24/7 and wants to spread his misery to others.
I beg to differ with you on this

Ole bare back has cased more people to laugh so hard than any other poster

He has also done a great job at educating humans why these black animals should be hunted...

His post have shown humans that don't understand these black animals just how bad they are.....
PATRIOT DVC

Ixtepec, Mexico

#78457 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ with you on this
Ole bare back has cased more people to laugh so hard than any other poster
He has also done a great job at educating humans why these black animals should be hunted...
His post have shown humans that don't understand these black animals just how bad they are.....
If they would just open season on the coons it wouldn't take long!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78459 Oct 27, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>If they would just open season on the coons it wouldn't take long!
I have a long time friend in New Mexico that calls it shooting at cans on the weekends

Mexi cans
Afri cans
Deej

Grand Blanc, MI

#78460 Oct 27, 2013
Well this thread went from starting out pretty bad to ending up straight up disgusting.
Deej

Grand Blanc, MI

#78461 Oct 27, 2013
Ameri cans?
Deej

Grand Blanc, MI

#78462 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a long time friend in New Mexico that calls it shooting at cans on the weekends
Mexi cans
Afri cans
The above post was for you, you know, incase it wasn't obvious.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78463 Oct 27, 2013
Deej wrote:
Ameri cans?
Naw.........

Just the Afri cans for me

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78464 Oct 27, 2013
Deej wrote:
<quoted text>The above post was for you, you know, incase it wasn't obvious.
Plenty obvious for anyone other than a liberal......,
Well animals like bareback would need some help also.... Imagine being a liberal animal?????
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78465 Oct 27, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> The truth to that is never carry hand loads Always carry factory loaded ammunition. If you do shoot someone you are going to get sued, do not doubt that for a second . Why give the deceased relatives an additional reason to sue you because you personally made the ammo. They can say you made it for the purpose of killing their relative or whatever.
The same can be said of an overzealous prosecutor.
Down here the Sheriff's dept. uses federal hydroshock p+ for
Duty ammunition , Good round.
Exactly. That was the point. People will try to get the good guys on anything if they can. Times are more our way, but baby steps, baby steps I guess.

When we first got our CCW's the cops didn't like it, the business owners didn't like it, the public didn't like it. You had a lot of restrictions in regards to carrying a firearm in this state. That was only a few years ago. Today, you can carry your gun unholstered, on a passenger seat or floor, and we can even take guns into bars providing we are not drinking alcohol.

I think liability is the next thing they should work on, but I don't expect to see that anytime soon. After all, even police officers have been sued for shooting criminals after the killings were ruled justified.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78466 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. That was the point. People will try to get the good guys on anything if they can. Times are more our way, but baby steps, baby steps I guess.

When we first got our CCW's the cops didn't like it, the business owners didn't like it, the public didn't like it. You had a lot of restrictions in regards to carrying a firearm in this state. That was only a few years ago. Today, you can carry your gun unholstered, on a passenger seat or floor, and we can even take guns into bars providing we are not drinking alcohol.

I think liability is the next thing they should work on, but I don't expect to see that anytime soon. After all, even police officers have been sued for shooting criminals after the killings were ruled justified.
Incorporate in Colorado for 50 bucks and move all personal assets into the corporation

Now let the law suits fly...
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78467 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
First gang bangers with a illegal gun don't go to the range
Second he hated whites
Third he was a gang banger..,
Martin had no police record, unlike Zimmerman, and no known connection to any gangs. You still haven't provided any proof he was even considering buying a gun, illegal or otherwise.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78468 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim had every right to carry a weapon
Zim had every right to ask the punk where he was going
Zim had every right to follow a suspect
Zim had every right to shoot the punk just as soon as ashtray attacked him
Case closed
There was no reason for him to be carrying a gun, and, even if there was he had a felony on his record and shouldn't have been carrying a gun. He had a right to ask a person where he was going, as has anyone, but that doesn't mean he had a right to any sort of answer, and there is no indication he ever asked any questions. He had a right to follow suspect, if the person was suspicious and the only reason he gave was that the person was under the influence, which an autopsy proved wasn't true, and his excuse that he was attacked was his story and there wasn't much chance of it being disputed since he killed the "suspect" in cold blood, making it hard for anyone to say he wasn't merely overpowered by a "suspect", after he assaulted said "suspect" and was overpowered and got a beating, which he deserved for assaulting someone in the first place.

Oh, yes, and cased closed.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78469 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Zimmerman is not a felon. And what do you mean "supposedly?" HIs fat pig girlfriend testified in court that those were Martin's exact words on the phone. You on the other hand listened to a tape where you can't make out a word and concluded that Zimmerman is a racist based on something you think you heard and everybody else says differently.
What did I say that was a lie? I never said he didn't say that. I never said he wasn't a racist. I said Zimmerman clearly said what he said, which he did, on the tape. And, everyone certainly doesn't say differently regardless of what your multiple posts under different names says.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#78470 Oct 27, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin had no police record, unlike Zimmerman, and no known connection to any gangs. You still haven't provided any proof he was even considering buying a gun, illegal or otherwise.
I get tickled how you rant on and on about that dead punk and the circumstances under which he was executed. Id put more value on a dog turd than that little racist son of a bitch. Theres not an afrikan in the US that gives a shit about somebody killing a White person. Yet youll argue with law abiding White citizens to no end about that little POS. Again youre funny as can be!
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78471 Oct 27, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>If they would just open season on the coons it wouldn't take long!
Typical cross reference of Zimmerman supporters, waving the stars and bars and singing segregation forever.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78472 Oct 27, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Martin had no police record, unlike Zimmerman, and no known connection to any gangs. You still haven't provided any proof he was even considering buying a gun, illegal or otherwise.
Police record means nothing when a black animal attacks you......

Bottom line ashtray had only two injuries.......
Busted knuckles and a bullet hole

Zim had multiple injuries to his face and head

If you would have read his twitter account before it was deleted you would have seen plenty of gang activities

Lots of photos showing him flashing gang signs

His writing was filled with gang slogans

But the only thing needed to prove Zim innocent was the fact that Zim was beaten and ashtray was not.........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78473 Oct 27, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>There was no reason for him to be carrying a gun, and, even if there was he had a felony on his record and shouldn't have been carrying a gun. He had a right to ask a person where he was going, as has anyone, but that doesn't mean he had a right to any sort of answer, and there is no indication he ever asked any questions. He had a right to follow suspect, if the person was suspicious and the only reason he gave was that the person was under the influence, which an autopsy proved wasn't true, and his excuse that he was attacked was his story and there wasn't much chance of it being disputed since he killed the "suspect" in cold blood, making it hard for anyone to say he wasn't merely overpowered by a "suspect", after he assaulted said "suspect" and was overpowered and got a beating, which he deserved for assaulting someone in the first place.

Oh, yes, and cased closed.
No Felony on his record and the state issued him a permit to carry a gun
He did not need a reason to carry a gun........it is his right to carry a gun.....

Ashtray matched the description of a recent rash of burglaries.......
Young black men wearing a hood over their head........

All of the evidence shows that Zim was attacked by ashtray

Ashtray had no marks from Zim grabbing or hitting him

Whitenesses said ashtray was on the top backing up Zims statement

When Zim was told their was a video you could see and hear he was relieved......

I was forced to use a gun twice.....
Until you are in that situation you will not understand....

If Zim assaulted ashtray why nor marks?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger amputations lead to safety citations for... 29 min goody 12
News Pittsfield man with long record tries to OD in ... 34 min cops are degenerates 3
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... 46 min Snidely70448 10
News Governor signs bill reducing marijuana penaltie... 1 hr The Donald 5
News Nonprofit's ID cards get recognition from polic... 5 hr Bama Yankee 1
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) 6 hr barefoot2626 3,704
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) 9 hr Parent Holds Its ... 38
More from around the web