Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78448 Oct 27, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet Traygone would disagree with you I don't. Some p+ loads are alright while others are just so -so Personally ,I like the 45 acp using speer hollow points. or hornady critical defense ammo Once it goes down it never gets up
It was suggested to me that if you frequent an area or stay at home much of the time, use the same ammunition that the police there use. Believe it or not, there have been instances where a prosecutor tried to make a case based on the ammunition the shooter uses; or least that's what our instructor told us.

He said that if a city is trying to get you on something because you had to shoot somebody, ammunition type is a road they can't go down since their police use the same ammo.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#78449 Oct 27, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>You said he had an illegal handgun, not that he was trying to get one. I don't know that he ever would have had one and what if he had. I had pistols when I was a kid and went to the firing range regularly. How do you know, if he ever did acquire a weapon that wasn't the intention he had for possessing one?
And, I'm called names by immature persons such as yourself because that is the mentality I'm dealing with. As Nietzsche said,(though it's generally attributed to Spencer W Kimble),“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.” There is not much doubt of that where your posts are concerned.
First gang bangers with a illegal gun don't go to the range

Second he hated whites

Third he was a gang banger..,

“Facts”

Mexico

#78450 Oct 27, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>I heard all about how he was supposed to have said that. I followed the case quite closely. And, I never said he wasn't a racist. That doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman was a racist and that it was he who was carrying a weapon, not Martin, and that it was he who committed murder with a gun he shouldn't have had, considering the fact that he had a felony on his record.
Zim had every right to carry a weapon

Zim had every right to ask the punk where he was going

Zim had every right to follow a suspect

Zim had every right to shoot the punk just as soon as ashtray attacked him

Case closed
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78451 Oct 27, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard all about how he was supposed to have said that. I followed the case quite closely. And, I never said he wasn't a racist. That doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman was a racist and that it was he who was carrying a weapon, not Martin, and that it was he who committed murder with a gun he shouldn't have had, considering the fact that he had a felony on his record.
Liar. Zimmerman is not a felon. And what do you mean "supposedly?" HIs fat pig girlfriend testified in court that those were Martin's exact words on the phone. You on the other hand listened to a tape where you can't make out a word and concluded that Zimmerman is a racist based on something you think you heard and everybody else says differently.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78452 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim said ashtray was talking to him after he shot him
If ashtray had a gun he could have fired back
If Ashtray had a gun, he would have fired first.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78453 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. Zimmerman is not a felon. And what do you mean "supposedly?" HIs fat pig girlfriend testified in court that those were Martin's exact words on the phone. You on the other hand listened to a tape where you can't make out a word and concluded that Zimmerman is a racist based on something you think you heard and everybody else says differently.
Typical liberal.......

Their gods told them oslamacare is a good thing and they would not care if it cost a 100k per person per year

It will still be a good thing because their gods told them so..,,....

Baaaaaaa says the liberal...Baaaaaaaaaa

“Facts”

Mexico

#78454 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>If Ashtray had a gun, he would have fired first.
Most likely

And then we would be paying for him to sit on death row

Much better this way
PissOnBarefoot26 26

Tulsa, OK

#78455 Oct 27, 2013
Barefool Post Count wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. If he followed you around posting 5 to your 1 he'd have well over 350,000 posts.
Bookmark this page to keep tabs on barefools post count.
----
Here are the FACTS.
YOUR POSTS:
October 18, 2013 --- 73,026 posts
October 27, 2013 --- 73,722 posts
696 posts...(and counting)...in less than 9 days.
That's an average of 77 posts in a 24 hour period.
That's short of your 80 post a day average, but the afternoon and the day are still young, eh?
And he can't point to one single post that added ANYTHING worthwhile to the discusssion. He's an old, fat, handicapped, black queer who is miserable 24/7 and wants to spread his misery to others.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78456 Oct 27, 2013
PissOnBarefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>And he can't point to one single post that added ANYTHING worthwhile to the discusssion. He's an old, fat, handicapped, black queer who is miserable 24/7 and wants to spread his misery to others.
I beg to differ with you on this

Ole bare back has cased more people to laugh so hard than any other poster

He has also done a great job at educating humans why these black animals should be hunted...

His post have shown humans that don't understand these black animals just how bad they are.....
PATRIOT DVC

Miahuatln, Mexico

#78457 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ with you on this
Ole bare back has cased more people to laugh so hard than any other poster
He has also done a great job at educating humans why these black animals should be hunted...
His post have shown humans that don't understand these black animals just how bad they are.....
If they would just open season on the coons it wouldn't take long!

“Facts”

Mexico

#78459 Oct 27, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>If they would just open season on the coons it wouldn't take long!
I have a long time friend in New Mexico that calls it shooting at cans on the weekends

Mexi cans
Afri cans
Deej

Brighton, MI

#78460 Oct 27, 2013
Well this thread went from starting out pretty bad to ending up straight up disgusting.
Deej

Brighton, MI

#78461 Oct 27, 2013
Ameri cans?
Deej

Brighton, MI

#78462 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a long time friend in New Mexico that calls it shooting at cans on the weekends
Mexi cans
Afri cans
The above post was for you, you know, incase it wasn't obvious.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78463 Oct 27, 2013
Deej wrote:
Ameri cans?
Naw.........

Just the Afri cans for me

“Facts”

Mexico

#78464 Oct 27, 2013
Deej wrote:
<quoted text>The above post was for you, you know, incase it wasn't obvious.
Plenty obvious for anyone other than a liberal......,
Well animals like bareback would need some help also.... Imagine being a liberal animal?????
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78465 Oct 27, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> The truth to that is never carry hand loads Always carry factory loaded ammunition. If you do shoot someone you are going to get sued, do not doubt that for a second . Why give the deceased relatives an additional reason to sue you because you personally made the ammo. They can say you made it for the purpose of killing their relative or whatever.
The same can be said of an overzealous prosecutor.
Down here the Sheriff's dept. uses federal hydroshock p+ for
Duty ammunition , Good round.
Exactly. That was the point. People will try to get the good guys on anything if they can. Times are more our way, but baby steps, baby steps I guess.

When we first got our CCW's the cops didn't like it, the business owners didn't like it, the public didn't like it. You had a lot of restrictions in regards to carrying a firearm in this state. That was only a few years ago. Today, you can carry your gun unholstered, on a passenger seat or floor, and we can even take guns into bars providing we are not drinking alcohol.

I think liability is the next thing they should work on, but I don't expect to see that anytime soon. After all, even police officers have been sued for shooting criminals after the killings were ruled justified.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78466 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. That was the point. People will try to get the good guys on anything if they can. Times are more our way, but baby steps, baby steps I guess.

When we first got our CCW's the cops didn't like it, the business owners didn't like it, the public didn't like it. You had a lot of restrictions in regards to carrying a firearm in this state. That was only a few years ago. Today, you can carry your gun unholstered, on a passenger seat or floor, and we can even take guns into bars providing we are not drinking alcohol.

I think liability is the next thing they should work on, but I don't expect to see that anytime soon. After all, even police officers have been sued for shooting criminals after the killings were ruled justified.
Incorporate in Colorado for 50 bucks and move all personal assets into the corporation

Now let the law suits fly...
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78467 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
First gang bangers with a illegal gun don't go to the range
Second he hated whites
Third he was a gang banger..,
Martin had no police record, unlike Zimmerman, and no known connection to any gangs. You still haven't provided any proof he was even considering buying a gun, illegal or otherwise.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78468 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim had every right to carry a weapon
Zim had every right to ask the punk where he was going
Zim had every right to follow a suspect
Zim had every right to shoot the punk just as soon as ashtray attacked him
Case closed
There was no reason for him to be carrying a gun, and, even if there was he had a felony on his record and shouldn't have been carrying a gun. He had a right to ask a person where he was going, as has anyone, but that doesn't mean he had a right to any sort of answer, and there is no indication he ever asked any questions. He had a right to follow suspect, if the person was suspicious and the only reason he gave was that the person was under the influence, which an autopsy proved wasn't true, and his excuse that he was attacked was his story and there wasn't much chance of it being disputed since he killed the "suspect" in cold blood, making it hard for anyone to say he wasn't merely overpowered by a "suspect", after he assaulted said "suspect" and was overpowered and got a beating, which he deserved for assaulting someone in the first place.

Oh, yes, and cased closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 13 min Butterballs 64,650
News Human Services Department employee charged in s... 1 hr Honky 3
News Claim: Michael Jackson Paid at Least $200M to S... 1 hr Sleepingboy 346
News Christmas shooting raises protection issues 3 hr Gerald Brownface ... 2
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) 6 hr chky620 40
News DPS joins call to restart border-security contr... 6 hr Rolling Papers 9
News More Details Emerge in Arrest of Freddie Gray 7 hr Eagle Eye 2
More from around the web