Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 3,025)

Showing posts 60,481 - 60,500 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Hey Racists...

Y'all take tomorrow off.

Go surfing in the frigid waters of the Pacific Ocean or something.

I hear it's pretty nice out there this time of year.
WHILE YOU'RE AT IT JUMP IN WITH JEANS AND 100lb weights!!!!!!
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe right now in the wake of the shutdown.

But November 2014 is an eternity away in politics.

A lot can happen between now and then.

Wait till all the young people find out that they're gonna have to shell out tens of thousands of dollars for health insurance by the time they retire.

Wait till they try to use that website, healthcare.gov .

OMG are they in for a surprise!

The democRats should have listened to Boehner and the Republicans and delayed the start of Obamacare for a year until they fixed the website.

But the democRats were afraid because that would have coincided with the midterm elections.

Either way, the democRats are effed!

LOL.
All the Dumbocrats are going to be voted out. And since dumbass traitor Amerdumbicans voted for a loser twice for president I doubt they would take another chance on another dumbocrat!!!!!
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

<quoted text>Can your nasty, filthy subhuman butt leave the face of the Earth in that timeframe?
No but one shot from Taurus Judge would disconnect your mind from your body.
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

shipblack wrote:
African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis -- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43.
Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.

What great news.

Lets have a party, we don't need obammy to give us money like the dark failures.
We need to concentrate on curing cancer. Obummer Care does nothing for this country and anyone that voted for Obummer I consider the highest traitor to the USA.
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

zazz in retrospect wrote:
LOL.

What a hatful slob you truly are.
Hooked on Phonics 3rd grade edition available on amazon.com

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
No but one shot from Taurus Judge would disconnect your mind from your body.
If you only knew.

The separation of the mind from the body is a beautiful thing. But when your so-called mind becomes permanently separated from your obese, foul-smelling body...

...it will be a wonderful thing that will cause the stars of the universe to twinkle so much brighter.

You shoulda took the day off, like it was offered to you, you fish-eyed Fool.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to concentrate on curing cancer. Obummer Care does nothing for this country and anyone that voted for Obummer I consider the highest traitor to the USA.
It's a great thing that no one cares what you consider...

...unless you consider falling from the face of the Earth.
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fk up you delusional Pusscccee.
NO I AM AN AMERICAN THRU AND THRU DON'T LIKE IT THEN TAKE THE FIRST BUS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY DUMBASS AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT DUMBASS!!!!
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

<quoted text>It's a great thing that no one cares what you consider...

...unless you consider falling from the face of the Earth.
YOU VOTED FOR A VIOLENT MUSLIM DICKWAD!!!!!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Rush "the Hypocritical Druggie" Limbaugh speaketh about the GOP...

"I was trying to think earlier today, if ever in my life I could remember any major political party being so irrelevant," Limbaugh said on his show. "I have never seen it."

Hey Limby, your first problem is you were "trying to think." Then your drug-infested mind tried to "remember."

Limby, you remind me so much about bit Jit, xxxtruckdriver, exPatriot, American so-called lady, chicago nonborn, so-called truth and all their idiotic pals.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Dumbocrats are going to be voted out.
I believe you folks said that before the last election.

Didn't work out so good for you folks! LOLL
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you folks said that before the last election.

Americans aren't stupid traitors like you are terminally stupid. Fool us once shame on them fool us twice shame on us. Do you think True Americans want to be made fun of the world over a third time????? God you are stupider than a rock, actually rocks have higher intelligence.
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Responsibility wrote:

America needs to be run like a business not a hobby as Obummer slumber has done!!!!!!
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Responsibility wrote:

Breaking news: Obummer assassinated by Israeli Operatives. No tears shed here.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said f--kin coons, you filthy liar!
He said "f--kin PUNKS."
Now get back to work and plunge those stalls, boy!
It's on the tape which you can still listen to on You Tube. And, no amount of denial on your part will change that.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

alan wrote:
<quoted text>people like you make people proud to be called racist!that means I think you are full of crap and don't agree with you so that makes me a racist?id rather be called racist than the ahole janitor and what he believes!you are the real racists and ignorant too!
Why don't you just stick to hurling your worthless insults with one name and stop making up all the phony aliases. It's getting very old.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Peace and Love wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit. I am not racist. I hold blacks to the same standard as whites. If you are a credit to society then I would welcome you to be my neighbor, and I would not call you anything derogatory. If you are a thug you are a nigher and I hope you get a cap busted in your ass before you reach 21. If you are a white thug you are nothing but white trash and I hope you get a cap busted in your ass too. Thugs are thugs and need to be dealt with.
No one was talking to anyone with this name, so either this is just another of your names to make it sound like there are more of you as your other deceptive names indicate, or you are someone who I wasn't addressing in the first place. Either way, your comment doesn't make any sense so I'll dispense with it.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Get informed little fellow. That's not what he called the thug on the phone.
Don't you get tired of using all these phony names? He said it and you can listen yourself if you want. It's easy to find.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Look you goofball appeaser I kid no one. Anyone that has pointed me or shadowed me can vouch that Im as real as they come. Ive been afraid but I got over it. Ive done everything people like you see in a Hollywood movie. After the first 6-8 months I considered myself good and continued to whet my instincts which in turn whetted my appetite. Big and brave no. Just part of a team that enjoys pulling and pushing every man as hard as they can stand and more. Had you been dog chained to me in Nov of 04 the enemy could still follow our path with your trail of shit and vomit. The part you don't understand is not everybody succumbs to PTSD and Im certainly not knocking those who do. It just doesn't effect me. I thank God for that. Im more apt to awakening in the middle of the night with that thousand pound Marlin pulling me from the boat! I can actually say I yearn for more and have seriously thought of going the contractor route. Best not tempt fate. God has been good to me. Hes been good to you too. Just look at you insulting a man who has scraped up brains from his best friends so as not to demoralize the group before taking pics for the records. Ive also scraped more guts off the windshield of my Humvee than you have. And there you are shivering with battle fatigue but having never been to battle hahaha. There are things worse than propping up a group of DOJ proven criminals. Being a goddamn coward is one of them. General Patton wasn't far off base when he slapped the soldier who was sitting on the cot crying while his comrades were being blown to bits. And that's exactly what Id like to do to you you insulting weasel!
You see chump killing is something you can adjust to, some more than others. Why would anyone hesitate to kill a gang of savage thugs when his wife was being beaten? The slightest hesitation would make no sense to me and could send her to the cemetery or into a paraplegic state for life. Ive seen grade school kids try to kill me. Would I hesitate to kill when others tried to do the same to me or a family member? Hell no. Theres no time to gauge or age in combat be it in Irak, Somalia or Downtown NYNY!
Some live to learn to kill and like it. Im one of those take it or leave it. No apologies offered and no thanks accepted. Snd the thanks to those who didn't make it back! Those are the true heroes. They gave their life for all to enjoy freedom and liberty that many take for granted!
Oh, you really need to get in touch with reality. You are starting to believe your weird stories. I doubt you've ever done anything besides sit behind your keyboard and imagine all the brave things you could have done if you were really brave. What a crock. You better get going before you miss the next meeting of the white supremacists block party.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's okay for you to "categorize' and nobody else? Typical liberal.
Yeah, I'm sure Zimmerman went to his prom with a black girl because he knew that in ten years or so, he would be gunning down a black kid and needed something to show he wasn't racist.
You leftists have some imaginations, I'll tell ya.......
Like I said, if the black person was the right type lots of whites don't mind associating with them. I have a brother who brags on his black buddy in the navy and puts down blacks constantly. Zimmerman is just a more violent type of the same. Any guy that can slap his wife around and threaten an old person makes that point obvious. Don't you get tired of having so many phony personalities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,481 - 60,500 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••