Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78126 Oct 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI investigating. They found no evidence Zimmerman was racist. He even mentored black kids.
And, he raised money and campaigned for Obama, and he did all sorts of good things. And, on the tape to the police he said, clearly, the f--kin coons. I'm sure if it had been a cute black woman, a child in a program, or a rich successful celebrity he would have accepted them. Only the young black kid, dressed the wrong way. Racists always have one good one they can point out to show they aren't really prejudiced. As long as they know how to act acceptably.
shipblack

New York, NY

#78127 Oct 22, 2013
African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis -- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43.
Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.

What great news.

Lets have a party, we don't need obammy to give us money like the dark failures.
Monica has a Cigar

France

#78128 Oct 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes polls should be taken with a grain of salt but there has been some pretty intensive polls recently which show the republicants have a lot of autopsying to fix their party's standing and credibility.
Maybe right now in the wake of the shutdown.

But November 2014 is an eternity away in politics.

A lot can happen between now and then.

Wait till all the young people find out that they're gonna have to shell out tens of thousands of dollars for health insurance by the time they retire.

Wait till they try to use that website, healthcare.gov .

OMG are they in for a surprise!

The democRats should have listened to Boehner and the Republicans and delayed the start of Obamacare for a year until they fixed the website.

But the democRats were afraid because that would have coincided with the midterm elections.

Either way, the democRats are effed!

LOL.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78129 Oct 22, 2013
Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
But November 2014 is an eternity away in politics.
A lot can happen between now and then
Can your nasty, filthy subhuman butt leave the face of the Earth in that timeframe?
Monica has a Cigar

France

#78130 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>

And, he raised money and campaigned for Obama, and he did all sorts of good things. And, on the tape to the police he said, clearly, the f--kin coons.

I'm sure if it had been a cute black woman, a child in a program, or a rich successful celebrity he would have accepted them.

Only the young black kid, dressed the wrong way.

Racists always have one good one they can point out to show they aren't really prejudiced.

As long as they know how to act acceptably.
He never said f--kin coons, you filthy liar!

He said "f--kin PUNKS."

Now get back to work and plunge those stalls, boy!
alan

Livonia, LA

#78131 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
And, he raised money and campaigned for Obama, and he did all sorts of good things. And, on the tape to the police he said, clearly, the f--kin coons. I'm sure if it had been a cute black woman, a child in a program, or a rich successful celebrity he would have accepted them. Only the young black kid, dressed the wrong way. Racists always have one good one they can point out to show they aren't really prejudiced. As long as they know how to act acceptably.
people like you make people proud to be called racist!that means I think you are full of crap and don't agree with you so that makes me a racist?id rather be called racist than the ahole janitor and what he believes!you are the real racists and ignorant too!
Monica has a Cigar

France

#78132 Oct 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Can your nasty, filthy subhuman butt leave the face of the Earth in that timeframe?
LOL, I struck another nerve I see, eh Crisco?

Funny how you could never refute any of my logic.

All you can do is resort to calling people racists and spewing you filthy self-righteous garbage.

LOL

All you got are threats and promises, and a filthy pompous racist ass.

LOL.
Monica has a Cigar

France

#78133 Oct 22, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>

people like you make people proud to be called racist!

that means I think you are full of crap and don't agree with you so that makes me a racist?

id rather be called racist than the ahole janitor and what he believes!

you are the real racists and ignorant too!
The kids call him Uncle Stankbutt behind his back.

LOL.

He really IS the real racist.
Monica has a Cigar

France

#78134 Oct 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

tsk tsk tsk tsk...

I'm as the wind.

You can hear me. But you cannot touch me. I cause your pea-size mind to tremble. But you cannot contain me.

So, Fool, take your empty threats back to your lowly hiding place. Surely, Surely you must know by now that I eat your threats and spit them out.
We all know what you eat and what you spit out.

You're like a fart in the wind.

LOL.
Monica has a Cigar

France

#78135 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

75 percent of AmeriCANS blame the REpublicunts.

Most probably because it was the Republicunts' fault.

Since Boner could have passed a clean CR ANYTIME.

Let's review what he got for the shutdown:
75% of black women are either overweight or obese.

75% of blacks are being raised by illiterate fat mothers.

Got your health insurance yet?

Oh, you got free medicaid don't you?

We all know what you're facing.

It's something stiff, but it ain't a stiff fine.

LOL.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#78136 Oct 22, 2013
president traygone wrote:
<quoted text>
is that fithy black dirtbag, criminal racist Traygone still dead?
Yes and at his own fault.
dingle Barry

Denver, CO

#78137 Oct 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
tsk tsk tsk tsk...
I'm as the wind. You can hear me. But you cannot touch me. I cause your pea-size mind to tremble. But you cannot contain me.
So, Fool, take your empty threats back to your lowly hiding place. Surely, Surely you must know by now that I eat your threats and spit them out.
Stop trying to outdo Resident Pervert. You already got a title...
Resident Journeyman Racist.
You Fool.
a lot of hot air for sure, Buckwheat.
dingle Barry

Denver, CO

#78138 Oct 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes polls should be taken with a grain of salt but there has been some pretty intensive polls recently which show the republicants have a lot of autopsying to fix their party's standing and credibility.
1 year should be just about enough time for the country to see what an unmitigated disaster and pile of crap Obamacare is, and the lies the dems told, just in time for the 2014 elections when more dems will be sent packing, as in 2010. Nothing to do with the scumbag, racist, POS dead criminal Traygone anyway.
Peace and Love

Fremont, CA

#78139 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
And, he raised money and campaigned for Obama, and he did all sorts of good things. And, on the tape to the police he said, clearly, the f--kin coons. I'm sure if it had been a cute black woman, a child in a program, or a rich successful celebrity he would have accepted them. Only the young black kid, dressed the wrong way. Racists always have one good one they can point out to show they aren't really prejudiced. As long as they know how to act acceptably.
You are full of shit. I am not racist. I hold blacks to the same standard as whites. If you are a credit to society then I would welcome you to be my neighbor, and I would not call you anything derogatory. If you are a thug you are a nigher and I hope you get a cap busted in your ass before you reach 21. If you are a white thug you are nothing but white trash and I hope you get a cap busted in your ass too. Thugs are thugs and need to be dealt with.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78141 Oct 22, 2013
Peace and Love wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit.
So says the idiot with multiple aliases using a anonymous proxy server.
Truth

United States

#78142 Oct 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he murdered one too.
One that attacked him and tried to kill him. He was taught a lesson as well.
Truth

United States

#78143 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>And, he raised money and campaigned for Obama, and he did all sorts of good things. And, on the tape to the police he said, clearly, the f--kin coons. I'm sure if it had been a cute black woman, a child in a program, or a rich successful celebrity he would have accepted them. Only the young black kid, dressed the wrong way. Racists always have one good one they can point out to show they aren't really prejudiced. As long as they know how to act acceptably.
Get informed little fellow. That's not what he called the thug on the phone.

Since: Oct 13

Louisville, KY

#78144 Oct 22, 2013
can't believe GZ is walking around free - the justice system worked the way it was supposed to but at what cost?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78145 Oct 22, 2013
Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I struck another nerve I see, eh Crisco?
Funny how you could never refute any of my logic.
All you can do is resort to calling people racists and spewing you filthy self-righteous garbage.
LOL
All you got are threats and promises, and a filthy pompous racist ass.
LOL.
And all you got are countless aliases...

But the same old filthy mind.

That's right...

you Racist scumbag!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78146 Oct 22, 2013
Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what you eat and what you spit out.
You're like a fart in the wind.
LOL.
Ha, you nasty Idiot.

That's why I keep you around...

For your own amusement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Investigators Say They'll Name Suspect... 15 min Tex- 2
News JonBenet Ramsey's Brother Sues Forensic Investi... 23 min Tex- 2
News Sessions greenlights police to seize cash, prop... 3 hr Putins Glock Holster 17
News 'Let 1994 go': Simpson case's racial symbolism ... 4 hr Blow J Simpson 2
News Family of 'Peter Boy' trying to block book docu... 13 hr Francine 3
News Florida Man Shoots Neighbor, Drives Dead Body t... 13 hr Marcavage s Emission 12
News CBS seeks dismissal of $750M defamation suit br... 16 hr Tex- 123
More from around the web