Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#74826 Sep 11, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, his own attorney has said he was "wearing a gun" and yes, Mrs. Zimmerman has every right to be scared of him.
The police said he did not have a gun. They were there.
Patriot

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#74827 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a traitor...We all see that....I hope you F-ING DIE IN HORRIBLE PAIN AND ALL YOUR FAILY DOES ALSO YOU NAZI FASCIST PIG./.....
Oh and hope and pray you never meet me face to face punk.
I am out for tonight enjoy the riches you made off others hard work.......TRAITOR,.
Oh you poor miserable bastard. Its not how you die but how you lived! I don't know what it is about some of us that rips the hearts out of mere urchins like yourself. And I have no idea what fascinates you to the point of giving me your undivided attention. But whatever I do and however I live that causes your concern and wicked thoughts I will continue to the best of my abilities. Shall we ever meet please remember.
Death comes with a crawl, or comes with a pounce,
And whether he's slow or spry,
It isn't the fact that you're dead that counts,
But only how did you die?
PS Let you in on a little secret. The Red Snapper and Octopus was great. Corn a little bland but the fresh spices made up for that. Oh but the flan and mango dessert with toasted almonds was to kill for! Life is good.........
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#74829 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
There was a factory in town close by where I live. They had 400 total employees. 150 was office and management. In 2005 they made 45 million in clear profit from doing 164 million in total sales. That is good profit margins. Yet the GREEDY owner shut down factory part built new factory in Mexico. He layed off all factory workers and front office people all got huge raises and bonuses. 250 PEOPLE LOST THERE JOB BECAUSE OF A GREEDY TURD WHO WAS NOT HAPPY WITH 45 MILLION IN PROFIT.........It did not shut down because of rules or regs or not making money....JUST GREED. And that has happened all across this nation for last 30 years....GREED GREED GREED.........
Catapilar company makes into the billions in profits....But the last 3 new factories they built in third world crap holes.....Guess they are a traitorous company also.
You just don't get that it was not rules and regs and unions that did this..JUST PURE EVIL GREED.
Why dont you start your own company. Then you can give all your money to people that are to lazy to work.
colorado

Beckley, WV

#74830 Sep 11, 2013
Proud of the people of Colorado for the recall.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74831 Sep 12, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you start your own company. Then you can give all your money to people that are to lazy to work.
Those people worked hard so shut up...
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74832 Sep 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people worked hard so shut up...
Somebodies gotta do it hahhaha
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74833 Sep 12, 2013
Im going to check and see where my D-9 Cat was built for curiosity. That damn thing has some of the smoothest hydraulics. Would be a great tool to wipeout some of those guvmint Section 8s after the freeloaders gut em hahaha! Plenty of upcoming work in Chicongo and Destroit thanks to the "entitlements" hahaha.
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74834 Sep 12, 2013
Damn another rain forecast for the day. Fishing is slim.........
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74835 Sep 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Damn another rain forecast for the day. Fishing is slim.........
You get time for a KKK meeting..Maybe even kill some puppies or beat up old ladys and take there money...Or whatever you rich demons do..
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74836 Sep 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You get time for a KKK meeting..Maybe even kill some puppies or beat up old ladys and take there money...Or whatever you rich demons do..
Nope. Just concentrate resources, time and planning against the minorities that are trying to take over OUR country keeps us busy. Pulling wings off butterflies and doing drive-bys on grandmas and babies we leave to you and your ilk. After all its in your blood.

Huh

Faribault, MN

#74837 Sep 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Just concentrate resources, time and planning against the minorities that are trying to take over OUR country keeps us busy. Pulling wings off butterflies and doing drive-bys on grandmas and babies we leave to you and your ilk. After all its in your blood.
Enjoy your blood money now pig..When your dead and burning in hell I will still be alive and laughing...HOPE ALL YOUR FAMILY BURNS TO DEATH AND SUFFERS GREATLY PIG.
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74838 Sep 12, 2013
Speaking of planning did anyone mention obtaining schematics on how to control (>cutoff) the electricity, water and foodstuffs to every major Afrikan ghetto in the US? No I thought not. Oh well its already taken care of. Glancing at some of the plans makes me wonder if some genius didn't plan that scenario. Down to the last little cubbyhole hahaha. Those expecting high levels of violence and combat may be disappointed. The absence of basics will set in psychologically before actual famine and starvation. Losing the first free 3 meals a day will do that. Like taking candy from a baby as one Special Forces demolition expert said! hahaha
I know. What does this have to do with AshtrayBgone? Think LEAN Hahaha
I love it when a plan comes together.
Life is good!
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74839 Sep 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your blood money now pig..When your dead and burning in hell I will still be alive and laughing...HOPE ALL YOUR FAMILY BURNS TO DEATH AND SUFFERS GREATLY PIG.
Hahaha the truth is tough sometimes there Leroy Jerome. Hey while we got an expert online. How do you spooks come up with so many crazy ass names nowadays? I mean back in the old days there were some decent Afrikans with regular American names. I guess you late model balls of shit pick your names like you do your victims. Just drive by and throw a few letters in a beer can and roll em out like dice hahaha.
Spades..........
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74840 Sep 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha the truth is tough sometimes there Leroy Jerome. Hey while we got an expert online. How do you spooks come up with so many crazy ass names nowadays? I mean back in the old days there were some decent Afrikans with regular American names. I guess you late model balls of shit pick your names like you do your victims. Just drive by and throw a few letters in a beer can and roll em out like dice hahaha.
Spades..........
I am white dummy.

Bet your name is Buford of Bubba right?????? Run off now to your KKK or Nazi party meeting..Let us HUMANS talk..Yea that is right I DONT CONSIDER YOU HUMAN.....YOUR FILTH AND IF I MET YOU I WOULD END YOU....
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74843 Sep 12, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a white dummy?
I think you're a enword.
You think as you wish..I KNOW FOR FACT YOUR A NAZI FASCIST KKK HITLER LOVING DEMON...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#74844 Sep 12, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
uuuummmmm speaking of the past;
Bush is no longer the POTUS. You can uncover your head now dear. Bush has actually become the past. Cool huh.
Your boy has been on the pot for one term and then some while you were under the covers and praying for change. SSDD tho.
Doesn't matter. Bush will be remembered for his bushisms and invading an uncivillized regions which has wasted American wealth and blood as Clinton will be remembered for Monica.

Give me the latter of the two every time!
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74847 Sep 12, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter. Bush will be remembered for his bushisms and invading an uncivillized regions which has wasted American wealth and blood as Clinton will be remembered for Monica.
Give me the latter of the two every time!
Well that's a goddamn matter of opinion. That big skanky ho didn't even swallow. Had she swallowed and honestly accused him Id have let it go. BUT hell no she saved the damn dress for months without even washing it! That's pretty low class shit. Ill bet ol Hillarys ran a many a swish through those tonsils. From Billy to ol Vince they've all bounced those dentures around sideways and I bet she swallows or at least washes the damn dress! If her and Billy do get back in the White House she needs to set him up in a special room. Maybe one with a washing machine. Im sure the "Situation" room could be modified hahaha!
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74849 Sep 12, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
You know NOTHING!
...except how to jerk yourself off.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado...
Hell I thought we were dealing with a spook. Turns out he claims hes a wigger. Probably a spook too ashamed to admit it. Poor bastards will do anything to be white....
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#74850 Sep 12, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a hell of a victory for Freedom of Speech and The Right to Bear Arms.
It also sent shock waves through the democrat party.
I bet they're all gonna be singing a different tune when it comes to upholding the Second Amendment!
Vote em ALL out ANYWAY!!!!
Bwahahahahaha....
Yeah even if they turned over you couldn't trust em. Never. The law abiding white citizenry spoke loud and clear! Get those anti-gunners outa there! Hahaha! Should line em up and shoot em for treason too! Bunch of left wing commies!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74851 Sep 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I thought we were dealing with a spook. Turns out he claims hes a wigger. Probably a spook too ashamed to admit it. Poor bastards will do anything to be white....
I hope you get to watch your whole family die in horrible pain before you die in pain yourself....YOUR A VILE RACIST NAZI PIG.

I sure would love to meet you face to face and remove your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican senators blink on a big chance to re... 1 hr Retribution 11
News Dozens Arrested In Mercer County Drug Sweep (Oct '10) 2 hr For sure 175
News If there's a war between California and Kentuck... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 142
News Stage set for high drama during US Senate vote ... 5 hr Red Crosse 13
News We could do more to fight cancer like McCain's.... 7 hr Theocraencyclical 38
News Senate rejects proposal for 'Obamacare' repeal 7 hr YouDidntBuildThat 6
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges 7 hr Concerned citizen 4
More from around the web