Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#74443 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Lady, but this is a discussion between grownups. Take your crayons and go home.
'you' a "grown up" ...

Wait a sec ... BRB ...

Had to GO ...
ROTF&L ...

over and over and over ...!!!

You GET the picture"
I'm sure ...

)8~D>
Patriot

Mexico

#74444 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>A dictionary wouldn't help you, unless it were used to bat you in the head. What you need is a comfy padded cell with a large black cellmate with an even larger johnson.
You appeaser wiggers are all just alike. And all have that built in sexual pervertedness too. Im sure that is easily explained in the wiggler syndrome society. GFYx3!
the truth

Stamford, CT

#74445 Sep 9, 2013
what is it that you people are hoping to accomplish by wasting so much of your time on this topic?

those of you that believe that zimmerman is innocent will never convince the idiots that think he is guilty of murder...and the idiots that think zimmerman is guilty of murder will never let those pesky little things known as facts cloud their judgement

so, what is the end game here?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74446 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> So very true. But Mam youre wasting your time and so am I. We must agree to laugh at these lying racist cutthroats and revel in the truth and facts. That's always a pleasure. After all the opposition is still whining about a case of a dead gangbangers punkass wannabe offspring. And they should be watering his daisys instead. Ol Fruit only needs to add punch to that nifty nickname now. But Im sure he will add on cake instead. I wonder how $ubrina is doing with that cash bout now?
True!
BUT
WE can't 'stop' now!

We've come too far :)
Courtney Kleinshshmitt

Phoenix, AZ

#74447 Sep 9, 2013
I saw a post on Facebook where Travyon was charcterized as "a child."

A 17 year old 6 foot 3 child?

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#74448 Sep 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
The end game is the truth - and it will be Zimmerman who will be telling it.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#74449 Sep 9, 2013
Divorce is messy, dirty, and emotional - and I would not want a man like Zimmerman anywhere near such a proceeding.

Especially if I was only carrying a packet of skittles and an iced tea!
Courtney Kleinshshmitt

Phoenix, AZ

#74450 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Re: above - I meant to say the jury never heard about Zimmerman's use of those prescription drugs.
...and they never heard of Martins burglary tools and problems with school authorities either!

You walked BLINDLY into that one fella
giggle. giggle. giggle.
Truth

Rome, GA

#74451 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Autopsy, shmautopsy. Martin was walking innocently. Zimmerman was armed. Zimmerman stalked Martin, something he was advised not to do. Martin tried to stand his ground, and was murdered for doing so.
No stalking in the case. Know the stalking law before you post. You can not attack someone for following. He could have went home and called the police or hung up with the fat ugly girl on the phone and called. Self defense. Jury agreed.
Courtney Kleinshshmitt

Phoenix, AZ

#74452 Sep 9, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Divorce is messy, dirty, and emotional - and I would not want a man like Zimmerman anywhere near such a proceeding.
Especially if I was only carrying a packet of skittles and an iced tea!
Isnt that the things that Travyvon and his homies used to get high on?
Truth

Rome, GA

#74454 Sep 9, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Definition - Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

I would guess there is no lie as to Zimmerman was the stalker, Zimmerman was stalking and anyone (including Mr. Martin) would have been fearful of being stalked/followed.

If you guys prefer the word following, Zimmerman was following Mr. Martin.
Stalking doesn't apply in the case and even the ignorant prosecutor knew that and that is why he wasn't charged. You can not attack and try to kill someone for following. The jury agreed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74455 Sep 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
what is it that you people are hoping to accomplish by wasting so much of your time on this topic?
those of you that believe that zimmerman is innocent will never convince the idiots that think he is guilty of murder...and the idiots that think zimmerman is guilty of murder will never let those pesky little things known as facts cloud their judgement
WHY are you here?
Truth

Rome, GA

#74456 Sep 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Every word?

the pedophile was armed.

the pedophile turned the truck around because he thought the boy was black.

the pedophile got out of the truck and chased after the boy.

the pedophile was told by the SPD not to chase after the boy.

the boy had every right to be exactly where he was at.

the pedophile had no right to approach this boy who had every right to be where he was at.

the pedophile was a cop wannabe coward polished turd and parasite who will continue to cost taxpayers: he isn't done yet.
He saved tax payers a lot. The thug and dope-head Martin would have cost tax payers dearly.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#74457 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
'you' a "grown up" ...
Wait a sec ... BRB ...
Had to GO ...
ROTF&L ...
over and over and over ...!!!
You GET the picture"
I'm sure ...
)8~D>
Write when you get work. I'll donate the shovel.

Location hidden

#74458 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> You appeaser wiggers are all just alike. And all have that built in sexual pervertedness too. Im sure that is easily explained in the wiggler syndrome society. GFYx3!
Bend over. Someone's wiggler is waiting.

Location hidden

#74459 Sep 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
The endgame is to await your decision and then go the other way.
Truth

Rome, GA

#74460 Sep 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon didn't have a criminal background. Zimmerman does.

Trayvon would have followed his older brother to college. Your predictions are based on racism and are invalid.

Baa baa.
Trayvon did have a criminal background. Try to catch up.

Location hidden

#74461 Sep 9, 2013
Courtney Kleinshshmitt wrote:
I saw a post on Facebook where Travyon was charcterized as "a child."
A 17 year old 6 foot 3 child?
Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
Try some Kaopectate.

Location hidden

#74462 Sep 9, 2013
Courtney Kleinshshmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and they never heard of Martins burglary tools and problems with school authorities either!
You walked BLINDLY into that one fella
giggle. giggle. giggle.
Try reading the posts that preceded these. You are in deep crapola. gurgle. gurgle. gurgle.
Courtney Kleinshshmitt

Phoenix, AZ

#74463 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Try some Kaopectate.
Try some brain food. I schooled your *****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Francis Franklin 270
News In climate denial, again (Oct '10) 7 hr IB DaMann 112
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) 10 hr Sindy 15
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 10 hr Paul 51
News Legal Memorandum Sun DARPA 1
News U.S. Attorney issues statement on assault of Tw... Sat blindjustus 1
News Children's Mercy Hospital Honored for Combating... Jun 25 Nmc 2
More from around the web