Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#72855 Aug 16, 2013
Wow This Shit Is Getting Better "240 People Viewing"...

http://www.palzoo.net/file/pic/gallery/2244_v...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72859 Aug 16, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>i cant stand liberal television news channels. they are direct mouth pieces for the liberal washington democrats and especially president obsama. they stick their heads right up his azz.
I can't either!
I go to news sites on the net for most of my news, anymore.
I still watch local TV for 'local' news, that's about it.

That and I do watch FNC in the evenings, sometimes,. Especially on weekends. Mike Huckabee is quite informing.

Here is a trustworthy site I like.
``````````

Honoring The School Bus Students –“My son ain’t never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that’s all He’s sorry.”

**Credit – concept origination here

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/1...

**Father of teen charged in Florida school bus beating says son is ‘sorry’– It Appears No-One Wants To Confront The Driver Despite The Obvious ...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/1...

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#72860 Aug 16, 2013
Be Truthful be He wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't gonna waste my time researching this lame thread on this lame forum. You know you are a LIAR. Besides, you and your stooges had thousands of good posts removed.
This thread is nothing but a jerk off. And you are the chief jerkoff of the bunch. That's a good title for your stupid racist ass.
Queef Jerkoff.
Yep, just as I suspected...

You can't put up and you sure as hell can't shut up.

We all know that if such a post from me existed, you would be all too glad to bring it to our attention.

You're a convoluted, Lying and Filthy Fool. But we all know that about you, BuffaLie BilLie.

Truth's Door

#72863 Aug 17, 2013
Be Fruitful Be He wrote:
<quoted text>
Pound it up your dogs ass, you dirty ckscker!
Ef you,.... and your queer dog!
I bring out the very best in you.

Too bad your very best is so filthy.

You're so predictable, BuffaLie BilLie.

Now scat, you dirty dog!
gamule

Adel, GA

#72865 Aug 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
im glad treyvon martin is worm food. i only wish we could have millions of zimmy's stalking hoodie wearing, pot smoking, PCP drinking thugs that break into peoples houses and steal.
did they ever show an up to date picture of martin on the news.
Patriot

Villahermosa, Mexico

#72870 Aug 18, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
By design, you always bring out the worst in people, but I always try to bring out the best. But it only works up to a point with some because they have failed to consider the importance of personal responsibility and common sense. Trying to reason with them is like trying to flog a dead horse.
Our big cities have turned into ghettos. While people need jobs and many more need to develop a work ethic, murder is widespread and commonplace, especially in places like the South Side of Chicago. The breakdown of the family has produced a whole new generation of undisciplined, undereducated, and socially challenged individuals. This evidence is manifested in the number of single black parents and the disproportionate rate of violent crime among young blacks. When comparing these rates with white single parent rates it becomes clear that the root causes of crime are broken homes. And the numbers are increasing for everybody. The overwhelming majority of children who grow up in single parent families are at a severe disadvantage.
The idea, or the question, should be… How do we advance the human condition? How do we turn things around? How do we restore the family? How do we do all this before the consequences of our actions result in moral , financial , and economic bankruptcy. How do we correct these things without losing even more of our freedoms?
We need more logical ideas and solutions that are based upon facts, science, and everyday ordinary common sense, not based upon personal attacks or political affiliation. Leave politics and racism out of the equation and there can be an honest productive debate. We need to empower the individual and wean society off of the crutch which we have become dependant on. We need to get past all the propaganda and come up with new ideas and solutions.
Its a BLACK problem. Deal with it!
Patriot

Villahermosa, Mexico

#72871 Aug 18, 2013

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#72872 Aug 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't in the position to judge, Afterbirth, as I point it out to you every time you whine.
What happened to your gay sex fantasies???

Now all you can think about is dinner??

Typical animal

“Facts”

Location hidden

#72873 Aug 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>We know you are the president.
So why can't you prove anything you say???

Besides the fact you are just a animal??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#72874 Aug 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Liar liar pants on fire.

But we knew that already.

PS: Lots of white people like to get their hands on the pedophile zimmerman.

The person that kills him will be white.
Only moron anti gun liberals..........like you

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#72875 Aug 18, 2013
3Vons Mommy & Daddy,(they ain't married were on David Gregory's show this morning. Thank goodness we didn't have to listen to the weeping and gnashing of teeth.
poor tray

Utica, NY

#72877 Aug 18, 2013
Tray, Tide soap is the best for muddy clothes.

Truth's Door

#72887 Aug 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning World :)
August 19, 2013
Time for a New American Revolution?
By Richard Winchester
The United States of America was born in revolution. The Declaration of Independence asserted that people have a right of revolution. According to The Declaration, "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends [such as "life," "liberty," "the pursuit of happiness," and "the consent of the governed"], it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
The Declaration acknowledged that people should not, and will not, seek to overturn "long-established" governments "for light and transient reasons." After "a long train of abuses and usurpations," however, which are clearly aimed at establishing "absolute Despotism," people have not only the "right," but the "duty," to "throw off such Government, and provide new guards for their future security."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/08/time_f...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Too bad Richard Winchester didn't write that mess during the reign of terror of Shrub II and no-heart Cheney.

If he had then maybe we wouldn't have had so many of our service members killed and so many more physically and mentally wounded.

If he had written that mess then, then maybe we wouldn't have so many children left orphaned or without a mom or dad in a needless and immoral war.

If so-called patriot Mr. Winchester had only put pen to paper when Shrub II/no-heart Cheney and Congress were ripping away our liberties, then maybe we would be a freer society today.

If Mr. Winchester had only opened his eyes just a few years back and wrote with passion and truthfulness, then maybe our national treasury wouldn't have been raided by Shrub II/no-heart Cheney as they enriched their crony pals at the expense of our military men and women and the taxpayers.

American so-called Lady, save that mess to be written on just-about-to-be-used toilet paper. The Declaration of Independence, no matter how fine a historical document it is, doesn't trump the Constitution and laws of our Land.

If you and Mr. Winchester want to be front-line soldiers in a revolution, go ahead. That would be one spectacle I'd pay good money to see!

HA!

Location hidden

#72890 Aug 20, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Richard Winchester didn't write that mess during the reign of terror of Shrub II and no-heart Cheney.
If he had then maybe we wouldn't have had so many of our service members killed and so many more physically and mentally wounded.
If he had written that mess then, then maybe we wouldn't have so many children left orphaned or without a mom or dad in a needless and immoral war.
If so-called patriot Mr. Winchester had only put pen to paper when Shrub II/no-heart Cheney and Congress were ripping away our liberties, then maybe we would be a freer society today.
If Mr. Winchester had only opened his eyes just a few years back and wrote with passion and truthfulness, then maybe our national treasury wouldn't have been raided by Shrub II/no-heart Cheney as they enriched their crony pals at the expense of our military men and women and the taxpayers.
American so-called Lady, save that mess to be written on just-about-to-be-used toilet paper. The Declaration of Independence, no matter how fine a historical document it is, doesn't trump the Constitution and laws of our Land.
If you and Mr. Winchester want to be front-line soldiers in a revolution, go ahead. That would be one spectacle I'd pay good money to see!
HA!
You are so full of stuff, you're eyes are brown. You have no idea of what you speak, yet you throw it out there for all to see. Where would you be parking your behind, IF, they fought this war on our soil? You want freedom?, Well lady you must fight for it!

Truth's Door

#72891 Aug 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of stuff, you're eyes are brown. You have no idea of what you speak, yet you throw it out there for all to see. Where would you be parking your behind, IF, they fought this war on our soil? You want freedom?, Well lady you must fight for it!
Who are "they"? Be careful.

It is quite apparent that YOU know not what YOU speak of.

Your rant contains factual errors, as it pertains to me and of other mess you write.

The record is quite and unequivocally clear: Shrub II/no-heart Cheney sent our fine military men and women to war against a country on trumped up (lying) charges. They committed the vast and very personal resources of this nation against a country that did not attack the US on 9/11.

Mr. Winchester and un-American so-called Lady should have started their revolution then. And you should have been right beside them.

By now we would be celebrating your deaths with confetti and firecrackers! True national non-heroes!

HA!

Location hidden

#72894 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Your rant contains factual errors, as it pertains to me and of other mess you write.
The record is quite and unequivocally clear: Shrub II/no-heart Cheney sent our fine military men and women to war against a country on trumped up (lying) charges. They committed the vast and very personal resources of this nation against a country that did not attack the US on 9/11.
Mr. Winchester and un-American so-called Lady should have started their revolution then. And you should have been right beside them.
By now we would be celebrating your deaths with confetti and firecrackers! True national non-heroes!
HA!
Again everything you post is BS, Where were you when we were attack 9/11/2001? Probably sitting in a first grade classroom? You know nothing and you post it daily.
Before I call you out, you better read and understand why we attacked where we did? I'm not going to do your homework, you look it up?
Truth

Rome, GA

#72899 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>Too bad Richard Winchester didn't write that mess during the reign of terror of Shrub II and no-heart Cheney.

HA!
The Constitution was drafted to protect us against people like Obama and Holder. Thank you founding fathers.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#72900 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
HA!
Bush's actions were not in retaliation to 911, they were to prevent another 911.

If you remember, it's you libs that persecuted Bush because of this so-called plan that he was aware of. Your charge was that he did nothing to protect our soil, and that 911 was on his watch regardless of the inactions of Clinton.

Then it became known that the terrorists were not only trained to operate commercial airliners in the US, but were using US cell phones, text messaging and e-mails to plan the attack openly. Libs asked why nothing was done?

So Bush sent us to war in Iraq because they were known to have weapons much stronger than airliners and the twin towers. He instituted TSA and NSA to intercept possible future terrorist attacks like 911 or worse.

What did the liberals do? The same thing you're doing now--complain.

Libs complained how we were treating captured terrorists. Libs complained what methods we were using to get information out of suspected terrorists. Libs complained that we were not giving those very same terrorists Constitutional rights. The libs stuck up for the terrorists and continue until this day. Libs complained about the innocent Arabs that suffered loss because of our attacks overseas. Libs complained about the money that was spent to protect us.

The funny thing is, DumBama adopted Bush's strategies and even made some more stringent such as the TSA searches at airports. No lib complaints now. Virtual strip searches at airports? No complaints from libs now. The federal government reading your e-mails and listening to your phone calls? No complaints from libs now.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#72901 Aug 20, 2013
Interesting.

There was another murder over the weekend involving a young black guy and a young white guy.

The victim was just running along the side of the road. He as pursued by the other guy, who had a gun and no motive to kill him other than he was bored. Or so he claims.

The murderer chased him down. The victim didn't get on top of the killer, didn't pound his head into the ground, didn't break his nose. He didn't know what was coming until the bullet hit him in the back.

We haven't heard a peep from Lord Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Oprah Winfrey. Nobody is wearing memorial jogging shorts for the victim. No tee shirts are planned.

Strangely, NONE of the newspapers reporting the incident mention the race of the killer. NONE are posting youthful pictures of the victim.

Why?

The victim was a white college kid jogging by the side of the road in Duncan, Oklahoma. The killer was a black punk with a gun.

No story here.
Cat74

United States

#72902 Aug 20, 2013
There are pictures of the Oklahoma killers. 2 are black, and 1 looks half white. There is something very wrong when these people who could never get a legal gun all have guns, and kill for sport. They are bored. They needed some fun. If we start giving them the hot shot they will not be bored any more. Of course when we execute them, and hey will in Oklahoma their mommas will call that racist. They created those little savages, but we are racists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America treats illegal immigration worse than m... 7 min Wildchild 4
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... (Nov '16) 9 min heartincalif 54
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 3 hr Phyll Lye The Sci... 2,595
News New Trump office would protect conscience right... 3 hr Zeebee 6
News EPA to ease emission restrictions on coal-fired... 4 hr Mocking daDoofus 380
News Hempstead Supervisor-elect Laura Gillen announc... 4 hr Vocalic Scissors 1
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) 5 hr HIV 175
More from around the web