Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#72792 Aug 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Zimmerman got off scot free for killing a seventeen year old.
But it is interesting to note that a juror said the following:
"George Zimmerman got away with murder," she said. "But you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with.[But] the law couldn't prove it."
Many would agree with her - maybe even God.
THAT was 'words' changed around, you know ...
EDITED!
By ABC ...

The link is on here, in the back pages, telling of it!
Truth

Rome, GA

#72793 Aug 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, Zimmerman got off scot free for killing a seventeen year old.

But it is interesting to note that a juror said the following:

"George Zimmerman got away with murder," she said. "But you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with.[But] the law couldn't prove it."

Many would agree with her - maybe even God.
Not what she said. I do remember her saying that the trial was a publicity stunt and should have never went to trial. She also said she made the right decision. NOT GUILTY. TIME TO MOVE ON.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72794 Aug 15, 2013
Here ya GO!
E~A~S~Y to find, with just the CLICK of a button!

Research WORKS 'wonders'
before opening MOUTH
Inserting FOOT!

ya know ...
foot & mouth 'disease'...

That's HOW "vicious & LIFE altering"
RUMORS ...

get STARTED!

``````````

Did George Zimmerman Get Away With Murder?
The media are reporting that a juror says Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

ThatÂ’s not true.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72795 Aug 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy -

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/national...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72796 Aug 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Here ya GO!
It might be informative if you listen to the juror speaking up for herself -

Truth

Rome, GA

#72797 Aug 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Guilty of killing but not murder. Guess that's why she said not guilty. Anybody that was well informed about the case and watched the trial already knew he was not guilty.
Truth

Rome, GA

#72798 Aug 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>It might be informative if you listen to the juror speaking up for herself -

Maybe you need to listen to it responsibility. She said guilty of killing not murder. Duh. That's why he was found not guilty. LOL.
Truth

Rome, GA

#72799 Aug 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>It might be informative if you listen to the juror speaking up for herself -

Looks like you're the one that needs to listen and get informed. LOL. Foot in mouth again.
chris532008

Seattle, WA

#72800 Aug 15, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! You talking about Afrikans or liberals?
GENERALLY no difference
Jit

Mesquite, NV

#72803 Aug 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>

Nobody should be killing Zimmerman. He has done enough killing when he shot Mr. Martin.

The white folks on topix do NOT understand that YES even white folks are watching this case and wanting to know the truth from Zimmerman.
Hey numbnut, the case is OVER!...lol.

Racist blacks and their guilty white supporters can go to hell.

Get used to it, and get used to a lifetime of misery, by your own despicable doings.

The rest of us, black and white, would like to take this opportunity to tell you to GFY!

GFY!
Jit

Mesquite, NV

#72805 Aug 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

The shop owner wanted to confront Oprah face to face, but as expected, no response from Oprah.

Of course it was a lie. She was in Switzerland to make a film about race from what I understand, and the shop worker was outraged at this entirely fabricated story.

No sales clerk would turn down an opportunity to sell a $38,000 purse even if it was a long shot.
Everyone knows that she is the quintessential racist enword. Hell, I'd be skeptical of letting a racist black woman handle a high dollar item like that handbag. I'd be wondering what kind of scam was about to go down. Who wouldn't?

I've seen the way how a half a dozen blacks enter convinience stores, split up, and walk down every isle stealing everything they can get their hands on.

So is it any wonder why store clerks keep a close eye on black people when they invade their place of business?

I mean, talk about undesirables!...and then they have the gaul to call a clerk a racist.

They want respect, but they don't want to earn it.

I like Zimmerman's response.
Jit

Mesquite, NV

#72806 Aug 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha..... What a loathsome individual!

There's always one, you ought to know.

Where do you people come from?

Mother Earths as*sc*rack?
FLICKA

Brooksville, FL

#72807 Aug 15, 2013
I love you Jit!!
FLICKA

Brooksville, FL

#72809 Aug 15, 2013
I love putin too!! hate Obama

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#72811 Aug 15, 2013
Jit wrote:
The best thing that can happen is for this thread to die.
R.I.P.
The "best thing that can happen..."

REALLY????

If a genie ever granted you three wishes, you should use one for that and just give the other two away. Off-hand, I can think of 2,543,852 "best things" that can happen before the idiotic one you propose.

We know this is your thinking all too well. Your contributions would ensure this thread a speedy death.

But what your racist filthy ass doesn't understand is this...

THIS THREAD IS ALREADY DEAD!!!!

HA! You're just up on here providing post-mortem diatribes.

You need to take your filthy, unrehearsed-in-honesty, no-good, slithering, demonic, yellow-bellied, buffalo bill-wannabe, perverted, ill-informed, rant-raving, stinkin, sewer-infested, foul-odor-lingering, hatred-inspired butt back to the rural backwoods from whence you came.

Shame on Topix for even letting you show up on these threads!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72812 Aug 16, 2013
An 'in depth analysis'
~-~

The hunting of George Zimmerman
James Myburgh
14 August 2013

... on what the Trayvon Martin case says about the US media and judicial systems

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view...
Patriot

Mexico

#72814 Aug 16, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The "best thing that can happen..."
REALLY????
If a genie ever granted you three wishes, you should use one for that and just give the other two away. Off-hand, I can think of 2,543,852 "best things" that can happen before the idiotic one you propose.
We know this is your thinking all too well. Your contributions would ensure this thread a speedy death.
But what your racist filthy ass doesn't understand is this...
THIS THREAD IS ALREADY DEAD!!!!
HA! You're just up on here providing post-mortem diatribes.
You need to take your filthy, unrehearsed-in-honesty, no-good, slithering, demonic, yellow-bellied, buffalo bill-wannabe, perverted, ill-informed, rant-raving, stinkin, sewer-infested, foul-odor-lingering, hatred-inspired butt back to the rural backwoods from whence you came.
Shame on Topix for even letting you show up on these threads!
GFYx2!
Patriot

Mexico

#72815 Aug 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
An 'in depth analysis'
~-~
The hunting of George Zimmerman
James Myburgh
14 August 2013
... on what the Trayvon Martin case says about the US media and judicial systems
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view...
Yes!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#72820 Aug 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it, she voted not guilty? People say a myiad of things after the fact. You obviously don't know how the jury system works.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#72821 Aug 16, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahaha!....Butt hurt much? You are the most pompous ass I've ever seen here on topix...lol!
If a genie ever granted you 3 wishes, try wishing for a healthy mind, a height weight proportionate body, and a young and youthful appearance.
So tell us Your Heinous, who died and made you god?
You know numbnut, racist aggitators like yourself always go through life with a fistful of problems, and in your case a fistful of pr!cks no doubt.
I bet you would jump at the chance to spew your racist agenda even while defending the likes of pedophiles and criminals.
What you fail to realize is that nobody who is worth a sh!t is gonna buy into your lies and deception.
You run and hide from the truth, I tell it like it is.
You accuse others of being racist, I accuse you.
You think you are high and mighty, I am a humble individual.
You like to stir the racist pot, but my responses tweak your warped sense of rightiousness.
You like to befriend all the fat ass white women as a form of revenge, too bad you aren't attracted to women, even fat ass white ho's need pencil dicks cksckers like yourself, hell, no self respescting white man will toutch em.
Why don't you get a job selling g-strings to fruit pies, at least the government and us taxpayers won't have to support your disgusting fat racist ass*cr*ack.
But I was wrong, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The best thing that can happen is for 'YOU' to die.
Hop to it!
Oh lowly, perverted BuffaLie Billy Boy...

What a pathetic piece of sh!t you can put together.

It gave me quite a laugh, though. Made me think of the good ole days on this forsaken thread.

Thanks for the memories, you filthy piece of sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 6 hr Jtn 284
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... 11 hr make them pay 2
News Hundreds of undocumented immigrants removed fro... 15 hr tomin cali 1
News Mercer Co. Horse Owner Faces Animal Cruelty Cha... (Jun '09) 18 hr wondering 1,221
News Grand Lake St. Marys polluted again with toxic ... 18 hr Bring Cash and Lysol 2
News IronHaus, Inc. awarded job creation grant (Feb '16) 19 hr Boyo 3
News News of our Past: Ranch worker reports he saw a... Wed Brian Jennings 1
More from around the web