Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#72167 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile zimmerman has been collecting unemployment for two years and that includes the time he was working under the table not declaring his income.
He ran up a credit card deficit of $30K before the shooting.
How lucky he is to have pedophile apologists take up a collection and pay that off.
Your remarks are so unbelievably asinine. Those obsessed with pedophilia are usually closeted pedophiles.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#72173 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything goes into the trial or records.
The rest of us know what happened.
We all know these cop wannabe hero types.
Someone who spent a lot of time with his head in a toilet and decided he'd make everyone else pay by being a cop.
Sour grapes, Barefootin' It? You are so full of it you're eyes are brown? By the way, What doesn't go in the trial record? If you know?
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72181 Aug 4, 2013
Smar Tass, You said religion is laughable. I believe it is laughable to you, know it all. You are a very foolish simple man. You called me an anthropoid in one of your comments. I would call you a Gibbon, but I won't because I was raised by an intelligent woman who's one of Jehovah's Witnesses. You said some very negative things about the witnesses. I can't get them to read comments on this thread because their eyes are too sacred for the trash you're spewing. They are better than you. You seem to be a very haughty man. God will humble you one day, mark my words. Please read second Samuel 22 verse 28 in regards to haughtiness. Listen, I haven't been to the Kingdom Hall in years lol, but I was taught quite a bit from an over zealous mother. Some of your comments are actually funny but you do need help.
U Got To B Kiddin

Newport News, VA

#72183 Aug 5, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, a man following a seventeen year old is a concern, n'est-ce-pas? Especially when it ends up as a death.
Zimmerman had his day in court and won - but one of the jurors believed he got away with murder.
Killer Zimmerman had some anger issues in the past which seem to have been swept under the rug by you folks while making up Zimmerman-type-assumptions about the victim.
Yes he is not guilty by his peers BUT I believe the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will come forward from Zimmerman himself as to why he followed Mr. Martin, did not listen to the dispatcher, got out of his car and killed a seventeen year old.
Gangsta traygone had some drug anger racist homophobic issues in the past which seem to have been swept under the rug by you folks while persecuting Zimmerman and ignoring those fact of thug traygone. Yes more and more are coming to the surface about the character of this once up and coming thuglette.
U Got To B Kiddin

Newport News, VA

#72184 Aug 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The members of the jury said: he got away with murder, our hands were tied.
Sure in you can get a way with murdering someone legally. Ahhhh SELF DEFENSE !!! Hands were tied by what....THE LAW???
Observer

Mesquite, NV

#72189 Aug 5, 2013
Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
Your remarks are so unbelievably asinine. Those obsessed with pedophilia are usually closeted pedophiles.
I wouldn't be surprised if the authorities are watching him. His posts are filled with homosexual pedophilia.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72190 Aug 5, 2013
U Got To B Kiddin wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes more and more are coming to the surface about the character of this once up and coming thuglette.
I have high hopes that Zimmerman will be interviewed and we can find out more, correct his untruths, ask about his past brushes with the law and substances are true and why he did not use his common sense when trolling and stalking his neighborhood with a gun.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72191 Aug 5, 2013
Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unpatriotic"?
Some of you folks give our country a bad name with your ignorance, racism, garbage talk and I believe that is being unpatriotic.

There is no cure for you folks.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72192 Aug 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
besides, if zimmy did get into his car and drive away
Yes a little common sense of Zimmerman's behalf would have save a young man's life.

Your other theories are Zimmerman type theories which are assumptions at best, and ignorant attempts to blame the victim.

The victim is dead, the killer needed to use his brains and not his gun.
U Got To B Kiddin

Newport News, VA

#72193 Aug 5, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I have high hopes that Zimmerman will be interviewed and we can find out more, correct his untruths, ask about his past brushes with the law and substances are true and why he did not use his common sense when trolling and stalking his neighborhood with a gun.
All irrelevant. Not guilty. Done ! I love your twist of trolling and stalking ....instead of the reality of patrolling and observing while legally conceal carrying. Nothing illegal there. Nice try though. The prosecution tried that route and the jury and the law saw through it.
U Got To B Kiddin

Newport News, VA

#72194 Aug 5, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a little common sense of Zimmerman's behalf would have save a young man's life.
Your other theories are Zimmerman type theories which are assumptions at best, and ignorant attempts to blame the victim.
LOL...nope the victim survived the attempted murder this time. Lucky for him. With a better up bringing on traygones parents might have saved their sons life. Man we can spin all day. LOL.....this is great. Next
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72198 Aug 5, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> We know he had his gun out when he got out of the Truck and blew that gigger to thugland, whats you problem. One down and many to go.
Zimmerman should have a huge monument dedicated to defending ones life.
higgans

Avon, IN

#72199 Aug 5, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain this ONE thing to me, ok?

for 2-4 mins(the Def claimed 4 and the State said 2 in its final closing), TM was FREE AND CLEAR AND SAFE from GZ... hidden by the dark somewhere along the dog path(that led to his 'home').

WHY did he even MEET GZ?

remember DeeDee's testimony? she advised him to 1) RUN and 2) go Home!

remember Tracy's testimony: his 'scared little boy' NEVER called Daddy(or anyone!) for HELP.

WHY did he even step out of the dark and hiding and MEET GZ?

do NOT fantasize about GZ finding TM... the EVIDENCE does not support that. all of the evidence supports GZ's version that TM 'materialized' from out of the night and APPROACHED him. even DeeDee said TM SPOKE first... to GZ?

WHY?

and remember this: GZ was WITHDRAWING from the 'field'. in essence, GZ had turned tail and was going 'home' to the ssafety of his vehicle to await the police THAT HE KNEW WERE IN-ROUTE!

TM did not KNOW any such thing(unless he was hiding close enough to OVERHEAR GZ's phone conversation?).

TM, TOO, clould have been on HIS phone with 911(we KNOW it worked and had the abilitity to call OUT) and either continued hiding or GOING HOME...unseen along the too dark dog path, moving from bush to bush, etc...

INSTEAD, he continued to talk to DeeDee, his AUDIENCE?

remember, before the State OBJECTED AND THE JUDGE disallowed it, DeeDee was about to say how she know that TM would tell her if he was going to go fight someone... remember that little bit of HONESTY?

the logical conclusion is that TM had 1) engaged in pre-meditated violent behaviour before and 2) was used to telling folks, like DeeDee, about it in advance.

WHY did TM even MEET GZ?

answer that one question, please....
American

Mesquite, NV

#72201 Aug 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
barefoot, are you a member of NAMBLA ?
I think he is President and CEO!
American

Mesquite, NV

#72202 Aug 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, the pedophile after four versions and being coached by police and attorneys comes up with version five.
Of course, the rest of American remembers he lied during the bail hear to the court so lying isn't new to this pedophile.
Like pedophiles much?

No wonder you miss Trayvon.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72203 Aug 5, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
for 2-4 mins(the Def claimed 4 and the State said 2 in its final closing), TM was FREE AND CLEAR AND SAFE from GZ... hidden by the dark somewhere along the dog path(that led to his 'home').
WHY did he even MEET GZ?
remember Tracy's testimony: his 'scared little boy' NEVER called Daddy(or anyone!) for HELP.
WHY did he even step out of the dark and hiding and MEET GZ?
do NOT fantasize about GZ finding TM... the EVIDENCE does not support that. all of the evidence supports GZ's version that TM 'materialized' from out of the night and APPROACHED him. even DeeDee said TM SPOKE first... to GZ?
WHY?
and remember this: GZ was WITHDRAWING from the 'field'. in essence, GZ had turned tail and was going 'home' to the ssafety of his vehicle to await the police THAT HE KNEW WERE IN-ROUTE!
TM did not KNOW any such thing(unless he was hiding close enough to OVERHEAR GZ's phone conversation?).
TM, TOO, clould have been on HIS phone with 911(we KNOW it worked and had the abilitity to call OUT) and either continued hiding or GOING HOME...unseen along the too dark dog path, moving from bush to bush, etc...
INSTEAD, he continued to talk to DeeDee, his AUDIENCE?
remember, before the State OBJECTED AND THE JUDGE disallowed it, DeeDee was about to say how she know that TM would tell her if he was going to go fight someone... remember that little bit of HONESTY?
the logical conclusion is that TM had 1) engaged in pre-meditated violent behaviour before and 2) was used to telling folks, like DeeDee, about it in advance.
WHY did TM even MEET GZ?
answer that one question, please....
TNB explains it all. Why try to explain anything to these fools. Thug behavior is why Trayvon got wasted . Picked a fight with an armed individual and got killed.
American

Mesquite, NV

#72204 Aug 5, 2013
Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>And the coward, zipperbutt dies a thousand deaths and as pedophiles go he will die a painful death in federal prison. Or, we he request solitary confinement for the rest of his life.
Didn't Nicole Simpson go dirt-napping and lots of children in Sandyhook? Didn't lots go dirtnapping due to the Boston Marathon bombing and Colorado theater mass shooting. I do believe that 100s of Americans went dirtnapping due to the 911 attacks.
What is your point? Your hero, zipperbutt, will go dirtnapping. It will either be sooner or do to natural causes. Either way, it will be in federal prison.
Why do you black guys always try to pass yourselves off as white women on these forums?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#72206 Aug 5, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY did he even MEET GZ?
Because the PEDOPHILE was STALKING the boy who did not know he was being stalked.

He boy forgot he was a black boy in the neighborhood of a bigot who had no tolerance for black pedestrians in "his" neighborhood.

Location hidden

#72207 Aug 5, 2013
higgans wrote:
How DARE that boy keep walking around as if he had every right to be
EXACTLY where he was, as if he forgot what color he was!

Next thing ya know, he'd be whistling at white women!

Location hidden

#72209 Aug 5, 2013
higgans wrote:
and remember this: GZ was WITHDRAWING from the 'field'. in essence, GZ had turned tail and was going 'home'
No he wasn't.

The pedophile got out of the truck with the FULL INTENTION to IGNORE the directive of the police department, and chase down and detain this boy.

The pedophile said he was looking for an "address"? Of a housing development that had three streets on it that he patrolled regularly for years?

That he was "looking" for an address for three minutes?

Let's preface anything that this pedophile said with acknowledging he has already been proved a liar to the court, not just in statements he made to the cops who did the woedfuylly inadequate job of investigating the crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 2 min Voice of Reason 2
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 35 min Katrina 1,248
News House conservatives end year as they spent it, ... (Dec '11) 6 hr Master Brain 21
News Huber facing state, local charges over new enca... (Sep '12) 8 hr Scott M Huber 20
News Does Bernie Sanders' single-payer plan have a s... 10 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 4
News Diane Dimond: Still No Justice for JonBenet Ram... (Dec '16) 20 hr robert 169
News Shadows of secrecy begin to spread across feder... 22 hr Trump is a joke 4
More from around the web