Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#71923 Aug 3, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> He is probably in a mason jar The family was too f'ing cheap to have a funeral they cremated his useless azz. Probably the state paid for it, too. Don't you find it suspect when the kids biological mother, who has not had custody of him since he was 3, comes to the forefront when there is money to be had?.
The whole event was nothing, but a dog and pony show orchestrated by the poverty pimps
I'm anxious to see if they are ballsey enough to file a civil suit that would unveil just how awful of parents they were during Trayvon's life. If they don't, it would be nice to know that they have some shame.

I read today that the politicians are caving into the demand that Fla look into their SYG law. Even though most of the people in the country support the law, they are pandering to the minorities in Florida, most of whom are against SYG because it gives law-biding citizens more freedom in defending themselves. As expected, most whites are for the law.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71924 Aug 3, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
hillary clintoon is a liar too. dont vote for her. "what difference does it make" is her answer to congress when she did nothing to stop the slaughter of americans in bengazi.
back in college hillary clinton was big in the sds, a communist organization, that is the agenda she has always stood for and just the same today
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71925 Aug 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better now than when he took office, ScrotumSniffer, and fewer illegal aliens than when your guy was in office.
yeah but because of the crashed economy, the mexicans have returned to mexico for better financial economy

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#71926 Aug 3, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid less than $5.00 for gas. Still less than I paid under Bush.
I paid the same amount for food as I did last week. More after 2000.
My health care expense is going down thanks to Obamacare. My youngest son who is in college is also on my health insurance.
The national debt could be decreased if the republicans write a law forcing their rich friends to bring all the money that they keep off shore back to the US and be taxed.
President Obama has ended the Iraq war and is ending the current war in Afghanistan, unless the hawks in Washington start another war that will add to the debt. Wake up "gravedigger". Fox news Hannity and lush are feeding you misinformation. As for the topic. This crime was not black on black. It was a "profiler on child" murder. The folks trying to defend the killing of a 17yo by a man who got a bloody nose and some scratches on the back of his head after he followed the 17yo against the advice of the police, kills the unarmed 17yo with a gun and is acquitted because the law is written in such a way that this is legal is what caused the outrage. Stop being scared by the right and hating Obama. If you are not wealthy and you vote republican, you are voting against your own interest.
You live in your own small world don't you? "Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar". He was a profiler Horror of horrors... The young man was 6'1" and weighed 170#. Three Von's attacked him by throwing the first punch. Zimmerman was justified.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71927 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>I actually planed on staying away from this forum, but I want to ask you how am I being a female uncle Tom.
probably meant in the eyes of racist blacks, who believe you must believe as them or you are one of them (whites) actually if you are a decent person it should make you proud that you are preceived as an upstanding indidivual, better than thugs just accepting you
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71928 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If true, then why is Zimmerman running?
he is a celebrity, when in that position privacy is the getting away from those who might recognize you, when in high school and you are in sports you have the same thing, you have your admirers but you want just little time for them and time for yourself, i d move to the islands myself and start writing my book
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71929 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>I actually planed on staying away from this forum, but I want to ask you how am I being a female uncle Tom.
I see you don't have an answer. A female uncle Tom is an intelligent black woman. I'm not going to stoop to your level by cursing and calling you all kinds of foolish animals names, I have class. That message regarding you guys hanging in the forum throwing insults was for white and black people, Oh and the little Asian who calls himself Smarr Tass. There actually is massive killings in Chicago and the young black men who's doing the killing are criminals, bottom line. If speaking the truth makes me an Uncle Tom then so be it.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71930 Aug 3, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid less than $5.00 for gas. Still less than I paid under Bush.
I paid the same amount for food as I did last week. More after 2000.
My health care expense is going down thanks to Obamacare. My youngest son who is in college is also on my health insurance.
The national debt could be decreased if the republicans write a law forcing their rich friends to bring all the money that they keep off shore back to the US and be taxed.
President Obama has ended the Iraq war and is ending the current war in Afghanistan, unless the hawks in Washington start another war that will add to the debt. Wake up "gravedigger". Fox news Hannity and lush are feeding you misinformation. As for the topic. This crime was not black on black. It was a "profiler on child" murder. The folks trying to defend the killing of a 17yo by a man who got a bloody nose and some scratches on the back of his head after he followed the 17yo against the advice of the police, kills the unarmed 17yo with a gun and is acquitted because the law is written in such a way that this is legal is what caused the outrage. Stop being scared by the right and hating Obama. If you are not wealthy and you vote republican, you are voting against your own interest.
actually you are wrong, you will find out in time, you may be paying for health care, you just don t have anything at all, you ll get sugar pills if you have cancer or anything requireing more than a few stitches, the wars are funded by both clown parties, that you waste time on voting indicates you have no clue about the real world, the price of food has doubled under the progressives and climbing further, aafganastan will no end as more people will come home to unemployment rasing more eyebrows, as for martin, zimmerman martinized him cleaning the neighborhood one thug at a time, first there was superman, then batman, then spiderman now there is zimmerman, make our neighborhoods safe from criminals
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71931 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
Butt Necks, I understand that I can simply by pass/ignore this forum if I don't like it, and that is what I will do. This is a free country and people can talk about what they want. I just didn't realize that there were so many angry, unhappy people in this world. I'm a black woman who lives amongst peaceful happy intelligent black people. You're frustrated because you can't do anything about what's going on in the world. I definitely hate hearing about what's going on in Chicago and Memphis. It's nonsense. The parents of these criminals needs to start doing all they can to raise these children right. They need proper discipline by both parents. A household divided will not stand. You, I and no one else can do it for them. It is their responsibility. No, I don't take everything y'all say personal. Some of you are actually kind of funny, but yet very offensive. Y'all are constantly inciting Barefoot to anger. He probably needs to by pass you guys as well, of course that's his decision to make.
responsibility is a requirement of the home, however, after it has failed at the home, and a defect of society is created, it is the obligation of the government to then extract that element permanently from society at large and either execute it or detain it for life, we have a long history that reformation is a failure, dr hare well expalins about the socio path, some are born that way some are social socio paths, the end results are the same and institutionalizing for life is the solution
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#71932 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
responsibility is a requirement of the home, however, after it has failed at the home, and a defect of society is created, it is the obligation of the government to then extract that element permanently from society at large and either execute it or detain it for life, we have a long history that reformation is a failure, dr hare well expalins about the socio path, some are born that way some are social socio paths, the end results are the same and institutionalizing for life is the solution
I think that's a bit harsh.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#71933 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you are wrong, you will find out in time, you may be paying for health care, you just don t have anything at all, you ll get sugar pills if you have cancer or anything requireing more than a few stitches, the wars are funded by both clown parties, that you waste time on voting indicates you have no clue about the real world, the price of food has doubled under the progressives and climbing further, aafganastan will no end as more people will come home to unemployment rasing more eyebrows, as for martin, zimmerman martinized him cleaning the neighborhood one thug at a time, first there was superman, then batman, then spiderman now there is zimmerman, make our neighborhoods safe from criminals
Don't listen to him. The only way his healthcare costs are down is if he's making minimum wage somewhere. And if it is down, then other people are paying for it indirectly.

It's being reported all over the country that healthcare insurance is increasing thanks to Commie Care. In fact, it was reported in my state that premiums are expected almost double because of the Unaffordable Healthcare Act:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865570628/...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#71934 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> probably meant in the eyes of racist blacks, who believe you must believe as them or you are one of them (whites) actually if you are a decent person it should make you proud that you are preceived as an upstanding indidivual, better than thugs just accepting you
That kind of goes both ways if you ask me. If it's one thing I can't stand, it's when I see a white kid with the drop pants and talking like a black guy. It looks so foolish and the person is making an ass out of himself.

When my nephew was younger, he wanted to be a white rapper. I told him how stupid it was. We got into a debate for about a half-hour. To make my point, I started to talk with an Asian accent and asked him how he would feel about his uncle talking like that in front of his friends? He said "Uncle Ray, you would be making an idiot out of yourself. You're not Asian!"

I pointed my finger at him and said "Now you understand." LOL!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#71935 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
You aren't I was impressed by your honesty . In my experience a black person that does not follow "ghetto thinking" is ostracized by the black community. At least the race baiting segment of the black community. Many black men who have spoken the truth are referred to as Uncle tom's it was a serious inquiry. Nothing more and by no means an insult

Location hidden

#71936 Aug 3, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>I see you don't have an answer. A female uncle Tom is an intelligent black woman. I'm not going to stoop to your level by cursing and calling you all kinds of foolish animals names, I have class. That message regarding you guys hanging in the forum throwing insults was for white and black people, Oh and the little Asian who calls himself Smarr Tass. There actually is massive killings in Chicago and the young black men who's doing the killing are criminals, bottom line. If speaking the truth makes me an Uncle Tom then so be it.
Please see reply made just a minute ago, thanks
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71937 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
first there was superman, then batman, then spiderman now there is zimmerman, make our neighborhoods safe from criminals
It is a pretty sad indictment of our country that we look to superman, batman, spiderman and Zimmerman to make our neighborhoods safe?

And the world laughs ....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71938 Aug 3, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> In my experience a black person that does not follow "ghetto thinking" is ostracized by the black community.
... and some become lawyers, ceos, pastors, teachers, professors, community organizers, senators and presidents. LOLL
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71939 Aug 3, 2013
Bigga Ghettto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
The media must be held responsible for their ongoing role in the demise of America.
We need more news organizations like FOX News who aren't afraid to report facts and truth,...on both sides.
no we just need the internet without censorship or government monitioring

Location hidden

#71940 Aug 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anxious to see if they are ballsey enough to file a civil suit that would unveil just how awful of parents they were during Trayvon's life. If they don't, it would be nice to know that they have some shame.
I read today that the politicians are caving into the demand that Fla look into their SYG law. Even though most of the people in the country support the law, they are pandering to the minorities in Florida, most of whom are against SYG because it gives law-biding citizens more freedom in defending themselves. As expected, most whites are for the law.
Most blacks are against it . I read someplace that a Black female politician from Illinois is actually accusing the Chicago police of hunting down and shooting your black men How ludicrous is that. As if there is not enough racial tension already . Cops always get the blame when something does not go the ghetto dwellers way
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71941 Aug 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, a man following a seventeen year old is a concern, n'est-ce-pas? Especially when it ends up as a death.
Zimmerman had his day in court and won - but one of the jurors believed he got away with murder.
Killer Zimmerman had some anger issues in the past which seem to have been swept under the rug by you folks while making up Zimmerman-type-assumptions about the victim.
Yes he is not guilty by his peers BUT I believe the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will come forward from Zimmerman himself as to why he followed Mr. Martin, did not listen to the dispatcher, got out of his car and killed a seventeen year old.
martin was participating in the typical black activity, casing white home to do an invasion and show the effects of black racism while supporting his dope habbit on whites backs the new slavery, slavery is just an affinity of the black race
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71942 Aug 3, 2013
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
Sharpton and J. Jackson have nothing whatsoever to fear from the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Skinheads, etc.
Sharpton and Jackson are doing orders of magnitude more damage to blacks than all those white racist organizations could ever dream of doing, combined!
Sharpton and Jackson are the best warriors the KKK and those other white-supremacy groups have had backing their cause's agendas in decades! They should send Sharpton & Jackson thank-you cards and fruit baskets!
of course, that would only be if the kkk were really just a group of people that hated minorities out of thin air, most likely as history indicates the governments were like today dysfunctional and the kkk was fed up with the incessant assaults on whites by blacks and nothing done about it, they did the retaliation to bring about the peace, we are pretty much in the same state today, black racism has reared it ugly head again and dysfunctional government at the same time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outgoing DA compares APD to criminal organizati... 13 min Julie F 15
News Jeff Sessions to fight racism charges at S... 24 min spud 102
News Bernie Sanders's claim that '36,000 people will... 26 min Just Say No Trump 30
News Obamacare replacement may lower rates for young... 50 min More Truth 22
News Obama blasts Bernie Bros for undermining ObamaC... 58 min American Independent 30
News NAACP protests outside Jeff Sessions' office: "... 1 hr Democrat Hero 5
News Officials have duty to Nevadans to make backgro... 1 hr duzitreallymatter 2
More from around the web