Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#66656 Jul 12, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see soon enough. May God have mercy on your soul.
I don't need God's mercy, bigot, and they say every time you lie, you make Jesus cry.

Time for a new alias, Jack.

Location hidden

#66657 Jul 12, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
100 blacks die, including little toddlers, in a single weekend
Made up numbers mean nothing, bigot.

Much as your racist opinions.

Location hidden

#66659 Jul 12, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing a candybar is not quite the same as
Zimmerman started molesting his cousin when she was six years old.
Old Coastie

Tulsa, OK

#66660 Jul 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks have too much to lose, by rioting....Times of the feds protecting them, may be over....
Not as long as Obama and holder are in charge. They can and have broken laws and charges are always droped if they are even filed.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#66661 Jul 12, 2013
Regardless of the outcome of the verdict, I pray that both families will find peace and healing in the time to come. I also, pray that people will respect the verdict because unfortunately nothing will bring Trayvon back or change George’s fate.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66662 Jul 12, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
Why was Trayvon such a sneaky coward? Was Trayvon busy trying to break into another condo to finance his drug addiction?
In the old days, when a man shot an unarmed man he was hung from the nearest tree for being a cowardly murderer.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66664 Jul 12, 2013
There was no blood on Martin's hands and the bullet went at 90 degree angle through his body.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66666 Jul 12, 2013
Likewise, I saw no evidence of Martin's blood on Zimmerman's clothing and I saw no evidence of close range scorching on Martin's clothing.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#66667 Jul 12, 2013
Nothing will bring back vile punk thug Trayvon! Thank God, black thugs of Amerika!

And of course, it is "impossible" for a black person to be racist or to be guilty of violence or hate crimes against white people or police, according to Jesse Jackson. Yea, right!

"Six shots were fired into an empty police cruiser early today in the Florida neighborhood where black teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed as the mayor warned that the town has become a "kindling box." No one was injured in the 4:30 a.m. shooting at the Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, Fla. Police removed the vehicle and have begun an investigation."
Source: http://gma.yahoo.com/police-car-shot-trayvon-...
Old Coastie

Tulsa, OK

#66668 Jul 12, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
P.S.
This thread will continue throughout the duration of Thug Pedophile Zimmy's Appeal. Please. You racists never stop. Even in light of strong and intelligent public opinion against you. You are ignorant losers, and always will be. I'm out.
Yes, we see your out lol. You made it plain your ' very out of it'. But it's fools like you ( going by your comments) are a lonely small person who is trying to be someone On the anonymous Internet.

You're welcome to come over anytime for a cup of coffee, no, your case we better make a water. But where come on over anytime and I'm going to start first grade with you and help you with your education. We can help you grow up don't worry there's hope for you.
Just remember, in God's eyes, you're somebody special.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#66671 Jul 12, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
In the old days, when a man shot an unarmed man he was hung from the nearest tree for being a cowardly murderer.
Is self-proclaimed "Catholic Patriot" busy planning a lynching party for Zimmerman tomorrow? Would that be fair? Should lynching be started again, like the "good old days," Mister "Catholic Patriot?"
Ken

Zephyrhills, FL

#66672 Jul 12, 2013
The knee grows are getting ready to loot everything they can.

I wonder how the media will explain all the dark folks walking out of broken storefront windows with TV' s boxes of sneakers.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#66673 Jul 12, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't self-proclaimed "Catholic Patriot" smell like a member of Black Thugs Encouraging the Upcoming Lynching of George Zimmerman to be broadcast live by MSNBC? I bet "Catholic Patriot" loves the smell of dead white flesh hanging in Florida trees!

"Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin New Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest in Sanford Saturday. And when asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
Source: http://www.mkescene.com/forums/current-events... -$10-000-bounty-for-capture-of -george-zimmerman/?wap2
Toby

Portland, OR

#66674 Jul 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman started molesting his cousin when she was six years old.
I checked that out and it does seem to hold some water, Zimmerman was apparently eight years old when he started molesting his six year old cousin, at least that is what the cousin says. The cousin says he stopped when he was 18 and she was 16 . I am not sure how legally a case like that would go, I guess a minor can be charged with a sexual crime also, but yea that is horrible. If he kept doing it after he turned 18 then I guess that would be treated just as any adult sexual offense. But I wondering how that is relative to the Trayvon Marton case, seems to me that is an entirely separate case, in which we don't know any of the details, the cousin reported that over a year ago, so I'm curious if it was a credible accusation why hasn't there been any charges?
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66675 Jul 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are on your back being beaten and you can't escape retreat is not an option. You just made a great argument for the defense. I will let them know. LOL.
At 145 lbs and 5'8" I was jumped by two thugs, one 230 lbs 6'2" the other 210 lbs 6'0" and I was able to get them off of me and I won the fight.

Without the gun, Zimmerman would have had to find another means to win.

I don't believe deadly force was necessary and therefore I don't believe deadly force was appropriate.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66677 Jul 12, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't self-proclaimed "Catholic Patriot" smell like a member of Black Thugs Encouraging the Upcoming Lynching of George Zimmerman to be broadcast live by MSNBC? I bet "Catholic Patriot" loves the smell of dead white flesh hanging in Florida trees!
"Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin New Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest in Sanford Saturday. And when asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
Source: http://www.mkescene.com/forums/current-events... -$10-000-bounty-for-capture-of -george-zimmerman/?wap2
While I'm white, I wasn't born in Florida so the white Florida born population doesn't call me a "cracker" a term they call themselves.

To be honest, I've never been interested in determining why they call themselves "crackers". Not on my high priority research list.

Zimmerman wouldn't be called a "cracker" by the whites that call themselves "crackers".

Not sure why they think it is a term of respect. Once again, not on my high priority list.
Toby

Portland, OR

#66679 Jul 12, 2013
What's strange about the cousin who says Zimmerman started molesting her when she was 6 and he was eight, is that she says that Zimmerman's Peruvian mother was among the more boastfully racist of the entire family. This is a little puzzling to me because Zimmerman's grandfather on his Mothers side was Afro-Peruvian which means she was partially black herself and Zimmerman would therefore be partially black himself.

The cousin also told investigators that the entire Zimmerman family only likes blacks who act white.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66681 Jul 12, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is self-proclaimed "Catholic Patriot" busy planning a lynching party for Zimmerman tomorrow? Would that be fair? Should lynching be started again, like the "good old days," Mister "Catholic Patriot?"
I am holding out hope that the jury convicts the bum.
Toby

Portland, OR

#66682 Jul 12, 2013
Kind of sounds like OJ Simpson, only likes blacks who act white
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66683 Jul 12, 2013
Toby wrote:
What's strange about the cousin who says Zimmerman started molesting her when she was 6 and he was eight, is that she says that Zimmerman's Peruvian mother was among the more boastfully racist of the entire family. This is a little puzzling to me because Zimmerman's grandfather on his Mothers side was Afro-Peruvian which means she was partially black herself and Zimmerman would therefore be partially black himself.
The cousin also told investigators that the entire Zimmerman family only likes blacks who act white.
Hearsay is not relevant in a trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More 14 min The Truth 2
News Bobby Jindal: Arrest Mayors of Sanctuary Cities... 30 min tomin cali 1
News Obama's EPA Rules Could Elevate Climate Change ... 1 hr scottfrasier 1
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 2 hr Farmer 16
News Trump aide Cohen apologizes for 'rape' comment 2 hr Responsibility 75
News Remaining Occupy protesters plead a no contesta... 2 hr Do Henry 30
News Anti-Gay Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Char... 3 hr Robert 9
More from around the web