Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
51,321 - 51,340 of 66,022 Comments Last updated Saturday
Bluntforce

Ashburn, VA

#64371 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! hey funky honkey. you've what now? lol! we gave birth to your nasty, wicked azes, then thrwe your trifling azes in the caves of europe where you dwelled and survived off consuming the dead among you. you're trashy white b*tches fckd animals, bc white men have microscopic dcks, and could not satisfy the tramp, which is why you always see the women skunkhonkies chasing blackmen, big dcks! you're not even human! mankind is a reference to your weak smelly, race. you're a bunch of uncivilized savages, barbaric, wicked, smelly, retarded, most of you are bc you're all inbreds. you're the only living thing that nature rejects, you're a freak of nature, the sun burns you as you all try to brown your skin, lol, and water makes you stink! lmao! you can't possibly be human! lol! but you know your history hillhonkey, you just hoped we blacks did not remembe. tell me,dumbaz, where is your origin? where'd and who'd you come from? You're an inferior race and history and science proves it, a european piece of sht soon to be eliminated off the face of the earth bc you're unworthy to live. a waste of fckn flesh! like a dog, you all need shot and put out of your misery, starting with your babies first! lol! Your end is near skunkhonkey. and I can barely wait for your lice infested heads to roll through the streets of america where you've spilled the sacred blood of the original people of the earth! i'd really hate to be in your shoes devil! until then, fck you skunkhonkies and the sorry b*tches that gave birth to you! lmao! CLASS DISMISSED HILLHONKIES!
Please make sure you cultured history majors do not accept any of the White man's cash money. Perhaps you should get your nappy head on an African built boat and set sail for the homeland. A place where your wise race still crap in the same water that they bathe in.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64372 Jul 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> And to case the whites homes for his next heist.
righhht...... and the evidence for that is what??? oh ya... you made that up in your racist little mind.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64374 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did he get those injuries? After all, we have an eye witness that states he was on the ground, getting beat, and screaming for help.
Is this the same guy who now says he doesn't really know who was on the bottom??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64377 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!! Really dumbazz?? Purple Drank is made with SPRITE (not Ice Tea) and Jolly Ranchers (not Skittles) and cough syrup (which he didn't have possession of). Fcuking lying racist.
Perhap's it was just a case of putting down a rabid dog....Violent Trayvon, an unfortunate genetically flawed human, savagely attacked George, and had to be extinquished....
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64378 Jul 4, 2013
reggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've never had a real job besides servicing your hore mother, but reggin I've seen people on boards an bikes fall six feet on concrete and have less head damage, people slammed their face on walls and not bleed, so take your welfare reggin loser life an dig up martin an ask him how he feels.
You stupid putz... you're comparing one fall off a bike to REPEATED SLAMMING of a head against concrete??!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! ok dipsh!t!!! heh heh heh!!!

oh... and btw... Nice use of the snot nosed inbed teabagging racist manual. You really did have nothing to say, did you??
DOA

Bowling Green, KY

#64379 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!! Really dumbazz?? Purple Drank is made with SPRITE (not Ice Tea) and Jolly Ranchers (not Skittles) and cough syrup (which he didn't have possession of). Fcuking lying racist.
Hey, Dumb FK is wasn't Ice Tea, it was Watermelon Punch.
reggin

Montréal, Canada

#64380 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention "accidentally" showing Zim's SS number and address. How is that an accident anyway?
You know it's impossible for that to be an accident, that was malicious by scum.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64381 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry... but the low down on the Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm semi-automatic pistol on gun blogs is that it's not "fun" to shoot because of the recoil.
The kel tec is light and has a slight recoil. Nothing like something that would break your nose. Even if you held the weapon if front of your face. Canucks can only possess a handgun for hunting and competition target shooting , Right? A kel tec is good for neither.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64382 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Perhap's it was just a case of putting down a rabid dog....Violent Trayvon, an unfortunate genetically flawed human, savagely attacked George, and had to be extinquished....
sooo.... what does that make GI Janie?? You know... the guy who:
1) assaulted law enforcement officers
2) assaulted his ex
3) assaulted a female bar patron
4) repeatedly raped a minor female.
This "flawed human" is going away for 25 to life. And the Welcome Wagon at the state hoosegow is waiting with annnnnnnnnnticipation.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64384 Jul 4, 2013
DOA wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Dumb FK is wasn't Ice Tea, it was Watermelon Punch.
Hey, Dumb FK.... IT WASN'T SPRITE.

Location hidden

#64386 Jul 4, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was closer than that.
You should not use terms that you do not know the meaning of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point-blank_rang...
for that gun and the target being Trayvon's torso, you would still be in "Point blank range" at 30 yards or more.
[point blank is 3' or less a contact shot is closer but not in direct contact with the body .
reggin

Montréal, Canada

#64387 Jul 4, 2013
DOA wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Dumb FK is wasn't Ice Tea, it was Watermelon Punch.
Do you know who your replying to, rachel jeantels brother. His neck is causing his hands to incorrectly manipulate his stolen keyboard. He did surpass the sow up to a 3gr level.
DOA

Bowling Green, KY

#64390 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumb FK.... IT WASN'T SPRITE.
Hey Dumb FK , stay off wikipedia.
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#64391 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> The kel tec is light and has a slight recoil. Nothing like something that would break your nose. Even if you held the weapon if front of your face. Canucks can only possess a handgun for hunting and competition target shooting , Right? A kel tec is good for neither.
There's no need to argue when there are facts available. The chamber pressure of a 9mm is almost as high as a .357 magnum. In a light gun, thats going to jump a little. I've shot enough to know....even a Ruger .380 LCP doesn't like to stay in your grip. But enough to break a nose? No way, unless perhaps, you let the slide get you. Again, no DNA on the slide.

Location hidden

#64392 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...I was shocked to see one of CNN's talking heads belittle the strength of the prosecution's case...duh, it's about time....They've done their harm(racebaiting and misrepresenting the trial), and now possibly searching for a fallback position.....Really surprised, that only you and i and several others have complained about this slanted coverage....that's a bit scary.....
CNN has been coming around on a variety of news stories. You can't watch/ read just one news source and be objective. I don't know about you, but I find NBC and CBS to be the most biased of the major networks Saw a bit of HLC last night and had to turn it off after a minute or so . Those people are so desperate to see Zimmeramn in a cell you would think they are sponsored by the NBP and Shabazz what's his name
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64394 Jul 4, 2013
reggin wrote:
<quoted text>
A six foot fall with momentum vs head slams at 6inchs, you better pray that master ape of your feeds your ape family for life.
Stick to collecting an breeding fat sows like mom an leave thinking to real humans.
Really?? A guy falls 6 feet off a bike and doesn't put his hands out to break the fall?? as opposed to a guy who apparently is immobilized by this huge (what is it now?? oh ya...) 6 foot 6, 200 pound, 21 year old NFL linebacking prospect and has his head slammed repeatedly until he almost passes out. AND YET... amazingly... GI Janie magically summons super strength grabs his gun, that he has to go cross body for and.. yadda yadda yadaa!!!

you better pray that master ape of your feeds your ape family for life. Stick to collecting an breeding fat sows like mom an leave thinking to real humans.

Location hidden

#64395 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Juan is a trip.. The ultimate black man. Excuses for every occasion Juan probably even has an excuse for the poverty pompa
...Fox's own Uncle Tom.....HLN, MSNBC and CNN own a lot more.....Did BET purchase HLN?
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64397 Jul 4, 2013
DOA wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Dumb FK , stay off wikipedia.
Hey Dumb FK , IT WASN'T SPRITE.... and IT WASN'T JOLLY RANCHERS.

Location hidden

#64399 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> CNN has been coming around on a variety of news stories. You can't watch/ read just one news source and be objective. I don't know about you, but I find NBC and CBS to be the most biased of the major networks Saw a bit of HLC last night and had to turn it off after a minute or so . Those people are so desperate to see Zimmeramn in a cell you would think they are sponsored by the NBP and Shabazz what's his name
We actually switched from NBC to CBS Nightly News, due to NBC getting caught editing George's police phone call.....Wish Congress and the FCC would revamp the vacant Journalistic Integrity Levels....Corporate Greed has taken over for the American Way....

Location hidden

#64400 Jul 4, 2013
reggin wrote:
<quoted text>
This prosecution is nothing but scum.
These scum are using the DNA BS, because they know they have nothing, they figure they can blind side these women with DNA.
Lets see the defense have 3 women touch the gun then get it wet, then have them run a TDNA, lets see these scum prove that it is so infallible.
If the ape attacked knocked Zimmerman down and slammed his head and he was disoriented, but his only though was to get his gun, how the F do they think his DNA is going to be all over the ape.
Lets see the scum prove this, reenact the situation in court, get the clothes wet and then give it to a lab that has no clue who touched it, then we will see how well the BS of DNA actually works.
The problem with juries is most of the members watch TV . IF O'Mara puts on a defense . I am sure he has a DNA expert that will debunk yesterdays weak testimony

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr Reverend Alan 622
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 1 hr Citizen44 24
East Tenn. mom charged with abuse for allegedly... 2 hr Remedy 6
Ex-referee is charged for nude photos (Sep '09) 2 hr Torch Lake attorney 16
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr bunner 257
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 196
Jonesboro man arrested for slapping child 2 hr guest 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••