Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,347

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
GZMTM

Milledgeville, GA

#63678 Jul 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Lets not forget that Trayvons mindset was clarified by the "STAR" witness for the prosecution when she declared before any verbal or physical confrontation Martin referred to Mr Zimmerman as a "creepy ass Kracker" which is within itself enough to see that the black suspect had racially profiled the Neighborhood Watch Capatin and therefore put himself in position of committing a hate crime BEFORE viciously attacking and savagely attempted to beat Mr Zimmerman to death. Mr Zimmerman routinely walked the subdivision and informed police the whereabouts of suspicious individuals. Naturally most of the crimes were being committed by BLACKS. But then whats new about that?
Had GZ not profile Trayvon while he was walking home to his dad's house from the store and talking to his friend on the phone, Trayvon would not have any reason to say anything about killer GZ. Trayvon was having a one on one PRIVATE conversation with his friend, while being followed,not knowing his life was about to end. Oh, by the way THEY represent whom. If Trayvon was walking in the neighborhood with a dress shirt, tie and nice slacks, and not a hoody and jeans, I guess GZ would have thought differently, or would he. It's nice to know that I can go out & about and not worry about another race robbing, raping, burglarizing, killing or
even following me. I am quiet sure Trayvon thought that when he left home to go to the store.
Toby

Portland, OR

#63679 Jul 1, 2013
It has come to light that former Miami-Dade School Police Chief Charles J Hurley used his office, and position, to pressure at least six officers within the Miami-Dade School police department to manipulate records of engaged young persons within the school district to create the appearance of improvement.

A diversion program, combined with a fraudulent avoidance program.

Trayvon Martin was one of those “statistics” within the school system, whose behaviors brought him into contact with the police, but because of the police Chief’s mandates to his officers, Trayvon Martin, along with others troubled students, was intentionally not engaged with the Criminal Justice System.

Instead,(like the example of the back pack with Jewelry and a burglary tool) of recording the issue with the authorities – and investigating the issue – the Krop Senior High School Resource Officer, Dunn, was given instructions to fill out the report as just “found jewelry” without attribution to any student (ie Trayvon)– even though it was found in his back pack, so that no criminal investigation was warranted.[The same approach was taken with the Marijuana Pipe and Marijuana baggie which was categorized as "tobacco"].

The jewelry was then taken to police evidence storage where it just sat, unattended, until file number T-08809 was mysteriously identified “post shooting”; and demanded attention.

The jewelry was initially defined as related to school discipline - so as to avoid engaging the Juvenile Justice System; and later, because of the way it was defined/cataloged, it simultaneously enjoy the benefit of FOIA discovery avoidance.

This is only the TIP of the iceberg. There are hundreds and hundreds of pages of sworn statements outlining similar coordinated activity, and much more about Trayvon Martin"

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#63680 Jul 1, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...You really made an ass out of barefool!...ha ha ha, it could be a new look for him.
lol.
( jt )
You don't need any help, you make an ass out of yourself.
Goldwaterite

Stillwater, OK

#63681 Jul 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>That why Zimmermen has been charged. All you Rat Wing haters can't stand the fact that there are equal rights for everyone in this country.
"That's real retarded, sir."
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63682 Jul 1, 2013
Guilty verdict...paying 10-1.

Not guilty verdict...paying 2-5.

Smart money says acquittal!

What say you?
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63684 Jul 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need any help, you make an ass out of yourself.
You always defended that disgusting pervert, not once have you reprimanded him for being a pedophile.

We all know that you are "all ass."

That's all you got!...a big disgusting fat ass that enables pedophiles like yourself and barefool!

You think people don't see right through your disgusting lifestyle?

Guess again!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#63686 Jul 1, 2013
Toby wrote:
It has come to light that former Miami-Dade School Police Chief Charles J Hurley used his office, and position, to pressure at least six officers within the Miami-Dade School police department to manipulate records of engaged young persons within the school district to create the appearance of improvement.
A diversion program, combined with a fraudulent avoidance program.
Trayvon Martin was one of those “statistics” within the school system, whose behaviors brought him into contact with the police, but because of the police Chief’s mandates to his officers, Trayvon Martin, along with others troubled students, was intentionally not engaged with the Criminal Justice System.
Instead,(like the example of the back pack with Jewelry and a burglary tool) of recording the issue with the authorities – and investigating the issue – the Krop Senior High School Resource Officer, Dunn, was given instructions to fill out the report as just “found jewelry” without attribution to any student (ie Trayvon)– even though it was found in his back pack, so that no criminal investigation was warranted.[The same approach was taken with the Marijuana Pipe and Marijuana baggie which was categorized as "tobacco"].
The jewelry was then taken to police evidence storage where it just sat, unattended, until file number T-08809 was mysteriously identified “post shooting”; and demanded attention.
The jewelry was initially defined as related to school discipline - so as to avoid engaging the Juvenile Justice System; and later, because of the way it was defined/cataloged, it simultaneously enjoy the benefit of FOIA discovery avoidance.
This is only the TIP of the iceberg. There are hundreds and hundreds of pages of sworn statements outlining similar coordinated activity, and much more about Trayvon Martin"
Things like this must come to light to show the "real traits" of Trayvon. a man's life is at stake here as the powers that be want him railroaded. What is amazing is that what we have today is the real Klan that is hell bent in keeping the corrupted social system we have had engineered for us no matter what the cost. Being at the wrong place at the wrong time and defending ones self is almost ticket to jail in our political correctness utopia. And trying to do noble deeds to help others can be a quagmire by our increasingly intrusive totalitarian leaning government. We have become a nation that lives off of lies and are becoming liars as a result.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#63687 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
His orally-fixated obsession with young boys is disgusting!
He has projected this filth in the majority of his 67,000 posts.
If he wasn't in a wheel chair he'd be in prison where he belongs!
You have far more posts than he does. You also have about 67,000 names.

No one has posted more filth than you. Your filth is also worse than any filth.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63688 Jul 1, 2013
Incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> just as I suspected....Martin was a thief. This should be used in the trial but of course it won't. These hoodlums need protection!
...a liar, a thief, a dope addict, a would be murderer...and now an ash-hole in a jar.

The only protection he needs now is a lid.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63689 Jul 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have far more posts than he does. You also have about 67,000 names.
No one has posted more filth than you. Your filth is also worse than any filth.
Who's your daddy?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#63691 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That's FROM some creep, Brainiac!
Sorry, but it's not against the law to follow somebody in the State of Florida.
It IS against the law to assault somebody that's following you.
Do you assault people who follow you?
Let us know.
But if an unknown stranger is following you for no appearent reason you have just cause to fear for your safety and have a right to defend yourself. Just this weekend a person in Tampa called the cops to report an unknown person was following them. The cops recorded the shot that killed him. Martin had no idea of why he was being stalked and Zimmermen never told him. Everything Martin did was in reaction to Zimmermens actions.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63692 Jul 1, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are a lier"? That about sums up the IQ of "swampmudd"!
...just like his avatar,...a cold blooded reptile, with a brain the size of a walnut.
tyrone

United States

#63694 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Who's your daddy?
Reverend Al's boyfriend.

Deltona Fla

#63695 Jul 1, 2013
Incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Your govt education is not serving you very well because you should have learned the basic rules of written expression decades ago.
I'm hardly a right winger although I share some common ground with many of them. I oppose big govt and those who want to impose their dogma on me. I'm more of an individualist which is why sheeple like yourself are so nauseating to me.
This case is a glaring example of the mob mentality within our media and political system. Racism and hatred is spinning out of control which is why this trial is taking place in the first place.
Zimmerman was attacked by a racist thug but the libs seized the opportunity to exploit Zimmermam via the compliant media. It backfired because the media was exposed for the frauds they are. Many would be sheeple took notice and broke from the herd to protest the unfair way Z has been treated.
Even the cop who first interviewed Zimmermen did not believe his story about Martin hiding somewhere, and suddenly appearing out of nowhere. When she looked around the only thing to hide behind were some 2ft high hedges in front of the AC units. Her first reaction was it would be very difficult for a person Martin's size to hide in that rear area. That was my reaction a year ago when I first heard Zimmermen's story. Considering that Martin was also on the phone at the time it would difficult to believe that Zimmeremn did not hear Martin before seeing him.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63696 Jul 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>But if an unknown stranger is following you for no appearent reason you have just cause to fear for your safety and have a right to defend yourself. Just this weekend a person in Tampa called the cops to report an unknown person was following them. The cops recorded the shot that killed him. Martin had no idea of why he was being stalked and Zimmermen never told him. Everything Martin did was in reaction to Zimmermens actions.
That's not what happened,...Martin taunted Zimmerman and it turns out Martin was the one who was stalking Zimmerman. Martin hid then he viciously assaulted Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was not following Martin.

Listen to the testimony, then try to use that walnut sized brain you got there to process the information.

Deltona Fla

#63698 Jul 1, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no, ever hear of a citizens arrest? Just because you are a member of a neighborhood watch does not take your basic rights away from you. I walk around every day with hollow points in my gun, do you know why you want hollow points? Two reasons, yes they do expand to disable a suspect better, however, they also are not as likely to pass through the first person and go down the block and strike an innocent person.
By the way, the trial is not going so well for the prosecution. First star witness was a self admitted liar (not lier) and the well paid expert stated that neither he or any other expert could tell who was yelling during the 911 call.
So far the evidence shows Martin as the aggressor and remember the right to escalate force to include lethal resides in the mind of the shooter, only he knows the extent of his fear for his life.
Citizens arrest? What was Zimmermen attempting to arrest Martin for? Sorry again Sherlock. Hollow points are designed to create maximun damage to its intended victem. Zimmermen says that is how some air martial he knows carries his weapon. I guess someone forgot to tell Zimmermen that he is not an air martial. The requirements of an air martial who may need to use his gun at a seconds notice against a terrorist in a pressurized cabin at 40,000 ft are a little different than that of a neighborhood watch captain on his way to Target. It shows a predisposition on Zimmermens part to use deadly force.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63699 Jul 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Even the cop who first interviewed Zimmermen did not believe his story about Martin hiding somewhere, and suddenly appearing out of nowhere. When she looked around the only thing to hide behind were some 2ft high hedges in front of the AC units. Her first reaction was it would be very difficult for a person Martin's size to hide in that rear area. That was my reaction a year ago when I first heard Zimmermen's story. Considering that Martin was also on the phone at the time it would difficult to believe that Zimmeremn did not hear Martin before seeing him.
LIAR!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63700 Jul 1, 2013
Speakeasys wrote:
<quoted text> MY gosh blue,, did you hear about the nutcase who grabbed a woman baby out of the shopping cart at wal mart in palm beach. He held this child at knife point and finally a police officer blew his brains out at point blank range. The video footage is frighting. And people like nacy grace wonder why a person would go to target or walmart with a gun.. go figure..
Your right...But, i don't think it was here, it may have been out west somewhere, maybe Oklahoma.....Yeah, a tough situation, and that detective had brass balls....Great ending, kids safe, lite paperwork and little expenses for our taxpayers.....Officer of the Year....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63701 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That's not what happened,...Martin taunted Zimmerman and it turns out Martin was the one who was stalking Zimmerman. Martin hid then he viciously assaulted Zimmerman.
Zimmerman was not following Martin.
Listen to the testimony, then try to use that walnut sized brain you got there to process the information.
He was actually lucid and capable of intelligent conversation at one time....this weak prosecution is really getting to some of them.....
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#63702 Jul 1, 2013
Incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>And yet the media and a large part of society venerate him. Jaime Foxx and friends can sport their racist slop as the media picks the lint out of their butts but they will continue to smell like sh,!t stained racist a-holes.
No one cares what those fem boys say except the racist Martin supporters themselves, and the guilty white rcaist scumbags who never even seen a black man in their entire sh!t eatin' lives let alone lived and worked in the African American community.

That's why they feel guilty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 3 min Slam Session 9
One year after concealed carry, Chicago homicid... 1 hr FormerParatrooper 3
Auburn perp found and charged 1 hr dr is in the house 15
Power plants lead in greenhouse gas pollution 3 hr Earthling-1 3
Vigil honors Pulaski County murder victim 4 hr DISGUSTED 2
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr no fatties 4 me 374
Seizures of cash from Americans fuel police spe... 6 hr Shawanna 5

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE