Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#63356 Jun 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Corey was appointed, Special Lead Prosecutor this case, by Governor Scott....basically, they should probably, both go....
I am in agreement with you.

I felt after Crist we needed a businessman but if he is going to lose his balls to the media and not stand up for our laws let swim in the gulf of Mexico during a hurricane.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63358 Jun 30, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about Obama's Son being stalked like an animal on Safari in Africa and killed for gold in his teeth.
Only a total shithe*d like you...would bring politics into this....

Don't Tread On Me

#63359 Jun 30, 2013
Heydrich wrote:
<quoted text>
While very Little crime is committed in Europe by any US soldiers or Airman stationed there,,,,almost all of the crime committed is by the Negro,,,the same as most of the crime committed anywhere in the world is committed by the Negro in all countries out of Proportion to his share of the Population.
Are youin your basement reading books .

MS-13 is one of the most dangerous gangs and they don't have black members.

I guess your disappointed you were not around when Hitler kidnaped a family from Africa and put them in a cage in Berlin to be treated as zoo animals.
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#63360 Jun 30, 2013
I thought he shot him point blank where George was being pummeled in the ground and having his head smashed in? Look where the corpse is, not all the pieces of the puzzle fit in perfectly with his story. I have no doubt he was losing the fight to Trayvon just combining two separate issues that stick out like a purple donkey.

Did George even make a trip to the hospital that night?
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#63361 Jun 30, 2013
http://www.craigboyce.com/w/wp-content/upload...

^^
here is the link to what I was talking about above.

Don't Tread On Me

#63362 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that I would go that far. After all, these are violent people we're talking about and the lest little thing sets them off. I'm sure these charges were brought on explicitly to placate the mobs.
It's been over a year and the story died down a bit. I also think the reason they chose second degree murder is because they knew they had no chance at getting a conviction on that charge.
That is the most chicken shit thinking I have ever herd and it is not the American way and our sheriffs departments and police put violent offenders in jail seven days a week.

We also have over one million concealed carry holders.

Placation is masturbation.
Inspector Beaver

New York, NY

#63363 Jun 30, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
correction:_As the economy is getting tighter, expect to see more of that in a suburb near you. And it's not necessary gonna be always a Negro attacker nor a White victim; it's more like a class-war-fare as governments continue to cut/eleminate social programs for desperate Americans....

And I'm so grateful he did not attempt any sort of sexual assault in front of the toddler....
You filthy POS!...coming to a suburb near you? You say that with glee and joy,...I bet you're laughing your filthy ass off right now, ain't ya?

And yes,...99% of the time it will be an African American perpetrator and white victims.

Democrats are the author of the welfare state,...and class warfare too. These social programs have gotten us 17 trillion dollars in debt,... so you can bet your lazy ass there are going to be cuts.

So what you're essentially saying is...poor people will become criminals. Wow! What an indictment of the poor!

Did they behave that way during the Great Depression?

What an ignorant moron you are!

GFY!

Don't Tread On Me

#63364 Jun 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
http://www.craigboyce.com/w/wp -content/uploads/2012/05/Trayv on-Martin_George-Zimmerman_Cri me-Scene-Photos_003.jpg
^^
here is the link to what I was talking about above.
You would be better off in a thread about killing whales.
Inspector Beaver

New York, NY

#63365 Jun 30, 2013
DOUG wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals and the blacks,which by the way are one and the same.They will make excuses for this black bastard,like he was beat as a child and molested by his father was not given all the opportunities that society has,and never had the breaks that the whites get.That he was on drugs,when he beat that poor white woman and did not know what he was doing.And that he was treated unfairly all his life because of racism.Personally,i would put a 44 right between his eyes.But that would be to easy!I would torture that negro with out mercy until he begged for the 44 slug.Some one on here mentioned that there are thugs like him on this thread and want us white people unarmed and i agree with that one hundred percent.
Excellent analysis, I agree 100%

Remember, if somebody breaks into your home...

You OWN them!
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#63366 Jun 30, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>You would be better off in a thread about killing whales.
Care to answer the question?
Inspector Beaver

New York, NY

#63367 Jun 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know nothing about NW and it's rules. Rules the cops go over with the members every month at the NW meeting. It was NOT his job to follow Trayvon. That's why the police dispatcher told him "we don't need you to do that". Then he lied to the dispatcher, disconnected the call, chased Trayvon down and murdered the unarmed boy.
Proove it!...or else STFU!
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#63369 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>You would be better off in a thread about killing whales.
What now you're not going to respond to me mr. 11000 posts? Its ok, topix is known for being a troll site.
Inspector Beaver

New York, NY

#63370 Jun 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that they were on the ground over a block away from the pedophile's truck indicate he grabbed the boy.

The pedophile certainly did not identify himself or WE ALL WOULD HAVE HEARD IT ON THE TAPE.
He had already lost Trayvon,...so how in the world could he still be following him????...He didn't know where he was, it was pitch dark outside, and it was raining!

Why in the world would George want to identify himself to a suspicious looking character?...so the guy could run away and retaliate against George another day?...perhaps break into Georges home and rape his wife?
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#63372 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>Are youin your basement reading books .
MS-13 is one of the most dangerous gangs and they don't have black members.
I guess your disappointed you were not around when Hitler kidnaped a family from Africa and put them in a cage in Berlin to be treated as zoo animals.
So whats the big deal? Many zoos have apes and monkeys caged right now. I think everybody should be able to own a few head if they take care of them with vaccinations and proper nutrition etc. After all the white citizenry is feeding and taking care of 40 million of them right now in the US. And they have no control over them. It would be much more peaceful and safer for the public for them to be caged appropriately. Don't you agree?
Inspector Beaver

New York, NY

#63373 Jun 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that they were on the ground over a block away from the pedophile's truck indicate he grabbed the boy.
Yeah, we all know you're an expert on 'grabbing the boy.'

I bet you would have been arrested a long time ago if you weren't in a wheel chair.

You just don't realize that you are projecting your perverted fantasies, do you?

Pedophiles like you ought to be locked up for life.
Cat74

United States

#63374 Jun 30, 2013
The cops won't arrest the Trayvon's of the world either. They have been allowed to make a jungle out of our cities, and Zimmerman was right not to want his neighborhood to look like the south side of Chicago!!.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#63375 Jun 30, 2013
You also need to consider the civil rights issues concerning incarcerating millions of them now too. I think its unfair to do so. It leaves the others disadvantaged to the point they need to look for food through other govt programs and theft. If we must provide for them we should do it on a fair and equal basis. Caging them all would accomplish this. Im sure additional funding to do this would easily come from donations by the white community. If 1 out of every 8 white citizens would agree to maintain a monthly cage fee for 1 Afrikan black in America we could pay for this without extra direct taxing! Beggars cant be chosers!
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#63377 Jun 30, 2013
Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy POS!...coming to a suburb near you? You say that with glee and joy,...I bet you're laughing your filthy ass off right now, ain't ya?
And yes,...99% of the time it will be an African American perpetrator and white victims.
Democrats are the author of the welfare state,...and class warfare too. These social programs have gotten us 17 trillion dollars in debt,... so you can bet your lazy ass there are going to be cuts.
So what you're essentially saying is...poor people will become criminals. Wow! What an indictment of the poor!
Did they behave that way during the Great Depression?
What an ignorant moron you are!
GFY!
_ People like you have eyes but cannot see because you have no insight! The difference between you and I is that I've been warning T-bagrz about these kind of criminal acts all along....

_Folks from any race would do anything to feed "their own kids," even that means taking others' lives to do so....

_Bears come prowling in folks backyard looking for food when their natural habitats have been destroyed

_You are a fool if you believe threats of bullets or jail are going restrain parents who's been watching their kids starving and going without while others are swimming in luxury....

_I say guns and electric fence won't keep us safe from hungry/angry bears who've been downsized, foreclosed on and forced out of their government housing complexes into the woods...

_I understand your misdirected anger; it's actually an expression of fear; and you have good reasons to fear...

_Enjoy squeezing them poor folks to insanity while you can.... expect a strong push-back very soon... And your guns may be used as an instrument for your eventual murder-suicide...

Poor greedy bastards!

Don't Tread On Me

#63379 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And I happen to be one of them. But I think there are way over a million of us now. I believe in my state alone, we have over 250,000 and growing.
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2012/...
Law enforcement will not wait for us to defend ourselves. They would rather torture people like Zimmerman to get the desired results. It's all politics. A riot breaks out, they shoot us--we shoot them, and then everybody blames the politicians who want to keep their job.
In Florida we have over one million CC holders.
Inspector Beaver

New York, NY

#63383 Jun 30, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
_ People like you have eyes but cannot see because you have no insight! The difference between you and I is that I've been warning T-bagrz about these kind of criminal acts all along....
_Folks from any race would do anything to feed "their own kids," even that means taking others' lives to do so....
_Bears come prowling in folks backyard looking for food when their natural habitats have been destroyed
_You are a fool if you believe threats of bullets or jail are going restrain parents who's been watching their kids starving and going without while others are swimming in luxury....
_I say guns and electric fence won't keep us safe from hungry/angry bears who've been downsized, foreclosed on and forced out of their government housing complexes into the woods...
_I understand your misdirected anger; it's actually an expression of fear; and you have good reasons to fear...
_Enjoy squeezing them poor folks to insanity while you can.... expect a strong push-back very soon... And your guns may be used as an instrument for your eventual murder-suicide...
Poor greedy bastards!
Sick fcuk!...Perhaps the reprobate parents wouldn't have to watch their children starve to death if they had half the brains that God gave geese and tried working for a living. They should have never been parents to begin with,...like Rachel Jeantel.

Bet you can't wait for the mayhem to begin. Self destructive idiots like you always want to see wide spread chaos. You're miserable and you won't rest until everybody is miserable too.

Eat sh!t and die!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg man charged with production of child... 4 min Doyle Hargraves 2
News Ruidoso Police Department adopts 'high profile ... (Sep '14) 5 min GladysSmith 7
News In climate denial, again (Oct '10) 1 hr Into The Night 117
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Schlulenburger 326
News As tax season arrives mail theft, fraud schemes... 3 hr Sinclair Lewis 5
News Judge blocks Indiana genetic abnormality aborti... 4 hr WeTheSheeple 2
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... 7 hr Guest 155
More from around the web