Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
47,321 - 47,340 of 65,535 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

chris532009 wrote:
<quoted text>just a sign of the end times that the victim is then put on trial
Go figure. protect your self against a thug get persecuted and prosecuted by the state to appease the minority's Nationwide and State farm insurance Companies probably went whining to Corey when Zimmerman was set free by the Sanford PD. Property damage claims would have gone thru the roof

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently it is ok for black men to cut the throats of white women though ....... according to your logic
Always love when bigots have to ascribe my logic for me.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>The tinted windows conversation did not have anything to do with the Martin case. However it seems to me that it is unlikely that Martin did not look back to see Zimmerman on foot. If you thought someone was chasing you, wouldn't you look back to see where they are while you ran? However if he did not that would further suggest that Martin had stopped running because he thought the threat he was running from was gone. That does not fit with the Rat Wing theory that Martin Doubled back to attack Zimmermen. Thanks for your support.
George's conversation with the SPD dispatcher tells the story and charts the time line.

George clearly said, "he's running" and then added, "towards the rear gate." That indicates that George lost site of Martin before he exited the truck and that Martin could not possibly have seen/scoped George. Walking across the T to get an address is a story that came along later and may or may not be true.

We heard George huffing and puffing and we know that at some point they met on the sidewalk near the T and argued, alerting the neighbors just prior to the howling and then the gunshot.

The precise time that Georges call came in is known, when he separated is known and the 911 call and content times are known. When it's all shown on a chart I think it will show that George didn't stop searching for George after he agreed to.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

chris532009 wrote:
<quoted text> true, we are in a police state, somehow we have to find a way to work around it and certainly the segregation of the 50 s was far better then the anarchy we suffer under today, but we have to depose this corrupt government first, and elections will not do that
Why don't you pull down your zipper and go troll for snapping turtles.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>George's conversation with the SPD dispatcher tells the story and charts the time line.
George clearly said, "he's running" and then added, "towards the rear gate." That indicates that George lost site of Martin before he exited the truck and that Martin could not possibly have seen/scoped George. Walking across the T to get an address is a story that came along later and may or may not be true.
We heard George huffing and puffing and we know that at some point they met on the sidewalk near the T and argued, alerting the neighbors just prior to the howling and then the gunshot.
The precise time that Georges call came in is known, when he separated is known and the 911 call and content times are known. When it's all shown on a chart I think it will show that George didn't stop searching for George after he agreed to.
I think when Zimmermen hung up from the cops his intention was to return to his car. Then he spotted Martin in the rear walk way and decide to confront Martin. He had to turn off the route to his car and travel down the rear walkway aprox 75 feet to where he killed Martin. That makes Zimmermen the one who instigated the confrontation. Anything Martin did was in response to Zimmermen's actions.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon's gun is recognized by the court. If this were CSI, the bullets would be evaluated for participation in other criminal events. This is a reflection of his character.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Trayvon's gun is recognized by the court. If this were CSI, the bullets would be evaluated for participation in other criminal events. This is a reflection of his character.
You mean like the pedophile outright lying to the court about his assets is not a reflection on his character?

Or his previous arrests?

I know: for the good old days when the defense attoney could always accuse the victim of the rapist to be a slut, eh?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Its funny and sad how things are promoted in this world with our 30 second sound bites and three sentence round ups by the media. An example is the month after month after month photo ops with innocent little Trayvon and mean big guy Zimmerman. Yesterday i saw an opposite photo op that will make no difference. It had innocent little Zimmerman and a mean big Trayvon photo. Interesting how perceptions look.
Which is what O'Mara has been trying to push instead of concentrating on the case.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

chris532009 wrote:
<quoted text>just a sign of the end times that the victim is then put on trial
O'Mara has been trying hard to do so.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

chris532009 wrote:
<quoted text>
the interesting thing about post from the liberal sector is their total lack of compassion, justice or civil tongue even, a sad crowd indeed, and as they have taken over so much of government it is easy to see why things are plummenting in life quality cross the land
If you eliminate the same from the right wing crazies, I guess that's about all you will hear!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

After targeting of Zimmerman by the WhiteHouse and Hollywood Celebrities to not only remove his right to be free but to harm him. The threats were made publicly. Of course now they say it was a joke, but not on ComedyCentral.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Travon did not own a gun. He smoked pot?? That makes people passive not aggressive. Just more of the rapist defense.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the pedophile outright lying to the court about his assets is not a reflection on his character?
Or his previous arrests?
I know: for the good old days when the defense attoney could always accuse the victim of the rapist to be a slut, eh?
They announced this morning that Zimmermen's defense fund is broke again.
whooom

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> OJ's acquittal had nothing to do with the case and everything to do with the fact LA could not endure another riot.
Exactly. And that is the only reason GZ was eventually charged in the first place. Black mob rule, again.
whooom

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Travon did not own a gun. He smoked pot?? That makes people passive not aggressive. Just more of the rapist defense.
If he didn't own a gun why was the trying to sell a .22 and posting pics with a 9mm?
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>They announced this morning that Zimmermen's defense fund is broke again.
Yep and they have their hands out begging for money again. shameful.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

whooom wrote:
<quoted text>If he didn't own a gun why was the trying to sell a .22 and posting pics with a 9mm?
He wasn't trying to sell anything. Someone asked if he was interested in a .22. I am sure if said yes we would have heard about it. The defense is trying to portray idle conversation as proof of some unnamed criminal intent that justified Zimmermen killing him. It is desperation on Zimmermen's part.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
After targeting of Zimmerman by the WhiteHouse...
Right.

Funny how the pedophile supporters keep forgetting it was the Republican governor who appointed the Republican prosecutor who made the case before the Republican judge to indite...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

whooom wrote:
<quoted text>If he didn't own a gun why was the trying to sell a .22 and posting pics with a 9mm?
I guess that explains why the pedophile shot Martin after all... Martin showed him the picture of a gun from his cell phone...

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that explains why the pedophile shot Martin after all... Martin showed him the picture of a gun from his cell phone...
did he point his phone at Zimmermen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••