Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
46,181 - 46,200 of 66,017 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58177 May 2, 2013
I will refresh mem wrote:
Boca, i agree with the breakdown of events. However i don't think it would be in the best interest of George to say at any point that he was "following" trayvon. The best defense would be to state that the wind was blowing and that's what we can hear through the phone while George attempts to get a definitive location for the dispatcher to pass on to officers in route.
Yes, distort the truth.

Zimmerman himself said he was following trayvon. How do you propose to get around that? It can't be deleted from the tape.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58178 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
Sucker punching a person and Breaking his nose is a forcible felony
Standing in front of someone and punching him the face isn't a sucker punch.

Stand in front of my way sometime, dr-bigtalk, and I'd be happy to demonstrate.

PS: your pedophile hero broke his nose when the gun he pulled (because he is a worthless chickensh!t) hit him in the face after pulled the trigger.

Location hidden

#58179 May 2, 2013
well guarded wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the evidence that supports your claim. Any witnesses?
State of Florida.

Location hidden

#58180 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law against trying to follow a person who appears suspicious to you. Logic says after calling police you would want to try to show them where that suspicious person is .
Both logic and NW rules say, don't follow a suspicious person, call 911 and let the police handle it.

Location hidden

#58181 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense. Zimmerman punched himself in his face, breaking his own nose
The pedophile broke his nose with the recoil of his gun which for some reason he felt he needed to brandish.

The pedophile flunked out of cop school.

We can all see why.

How lucky we are he got no further than flunking out of community college.

Location hidden

#58182 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting aside there was no crime at any time starting from the time the pedophile spotted the black kid cutting through his neighborhood: he wasn't charged with disregarding the orders of the police dispatcher.
He is charged with the unlawful killing that occured when the pedophile took it upon himself to pretend to be the police officer he wasn't.
Yes!!!

Location hidden

#58183 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
Did you ever think any DNA, if it was present on Martin, could have been rubbed off in the struggle?
RIGHT....

I guess you didn't read the warning on the cleaning solvent again.

Location hidden

#58184 May 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is unusual. According to the DOJ about 93% of black homicides are committed by blacks.
Stats extracted from your anal orifice are worthless.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#58185 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I never read that anywhere.... but if in fact there was... it still precludes Trayvon...... they HAVE his DNA for comparison.
Exactly. This morning I was trying to find out about the DNA and I was reading a article which stated that. I was not familiar with the site, but all the other info they had was correct so I am assuming it is.

Location hidden

#58186 May 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stats extracted from your anal orifice are worthless.
Now leave AnalOriface out of this!
Truth

United States

#58187 May 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And this continues to be your claim.

It's beginning to be clear you're not sure of what you're talking about.
My point proven thank you. It's over your head.
Truth

United States

#58188 May 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well son, you keep 'acting' like you know the law and legal system and yet, the only support you provide is... nothing! Just your word and everything stops.

It's as if it's magic!
I can't help the fact you are ignorant and don't know the law. That's your problem. It's easy to doubt others when you have no understanding of the law like you. Go take some classes and get a job in the field and you might learn something.
Truth

United States

#58189 May 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And so were Zimmerman and his wife son. In front of a judge no less.
The state has the burden of proof moron. Their star witness was caught lying. Zimmerman's wife wasn't there so she can't testify to anything. Zimmerman doesn't have to testify either. Zimmerman's statements are supported by evidence. Like his injuries, Martins autopsy reports, witness statements. You know, real facts not like your ignorant imagination son.
Truth

United States

#58190 May 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman killed Martin with a loaded weapon he used when he chased Martin son.

The killing isn't a tough sell. It's right there and it's undeniable.
The state already said they can't prove Zimmerman wasn't walking back to his vehicle or that Zimmerman attacked Martin. Keep trying son. Your testimony will not be needed son.
Truth

United States

#58191 May 2, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>Question----If TM was bashing GZ head, breaking his nose etc how come there was none of GZ DNA on TM hands?
How do you know there wasn't? You don't. We do know for sure that the injuries Zim received are consistent with being a victim of an assault. Martins injuries are bruised knuckles, no injuries to the face or body other than a well placed gunshot wound. Martins injuries are consistent with a person attacking.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#58192 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has the burden of proof moron. Their star witness was caught lying. Zimmerman's wife wasn't there so she can't testify to anything. Zimmerman doesn't have to testify either. Zimmerman's statements are supported by evidence. Like his injuries, Martins autopsy reports, witness statements. You know, real facts not like your ignorant imagination son.
The state's star witness is the dead body, followed closely by the confession and the weapon used to kill the victim son.

You can claim Zimmerman's claims are supported by evidence, but that remains to be seen.

As for real facts, yours varies from time to time and situation to situation. No wonder you have such a hard time hold the entire case together.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#58193 May 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help the fact you are ignorant and don't know the law. That's your problem. It's easy to doubt others when you have no understanding of the law like you. Go take some classes and get a job in the field and you might learn something.
lol! Well gee whiz son.

All we have is YOUR word that you know it based on your personal hubris. And that's just about where it ends as far as facts go... abruptly.
Truth

United States

#58194 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Cryst... you have no knowledge .. period.
Your ignorance is amazing and entertaining. We just laugh at you.
Truth

United States

#58195 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>so... some minor league self proclaimed expert disagrees..... there still are some morons out there that dispute DNA evidence... finger print evidence....
Some morons also believe you can get an accurate recording through a wall, telephone, and a recorder and still believe it after it had already been determined that the test will not be used because it isn't reliable. Your welcome moron.
Truth

United States

#58196 May 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Funny... the police investigators and the DA are asking the same question. And to further that point.... Ole GI Jane claims Trayvon made a grab for his gun.... yet Trayvon's DNA does not show up on the gun or on the holster.... but Janie's does.
So your saying Zimmerman's blood was on Martins hand and when Martin went for the gun Zimmerman's blood on Martins hand transferred to the weapon. I totally agree. Thanks for clearing that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 5 min Poof1 528
Former police officer appeals termination 29 min Moon is innocent 40
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 34 min TomInElPaso 31
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Son of Anarchy 227
Founder of Miracle Meadows School arrested on c... 2 hr Taylor 2
Why we're so blase about global warming 2 hr SpaceBlues 2
Jury convicts Ville Platte man of robbing st. L... 3 hr lefty 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••